The Forsaken [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:48 am

Syw just sat there for a while, than just got bored from just sitting there.He went up to the bar and sat down there. He looked around a bit while he waited for the bartender.As one of bartenders shown up he asked for a drink: " Hey! A glass of whiskey! And of the finest you've got!" he said as the kept his eyes on Jenna and others who were around her. Soon enough the bartender showed up with his drink. Syw than turned towards the bartender."Thanks! Here is a tip! " he said as he paid. He then continued by tasting the whisky."Eh...Still not like home made stuff" he said to himself than stood up and walked with the glass back to the table taking a close look at Jenna as he passed her.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 pm

"you know that wasn't very nice, Kevin" Jimmy said patting him on the back, Kevin shrugged. "lets play some pool" Kevin said grabbing a pool stick. Jimmy smiled. "i do hope you don't knock anyone out, last time..... "Kevin quickly shot a glare at Jimmy. Jimmy swallow the rest of his words and began to rack the pool balls. Kevin turned around and scanned the room.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:30 am

Jarod soon found himself sitting back in his chair, beer in hand. The bar was slowly getting more and more packed. He scanned the bar, carefully looking around and observing the occupants, the wolf side of him taking over for a moment. While listening in on conversations was normally at least half-way interesting, he quickly grew bored.

He spotted a rather attractive woman across the bar, although he dared not say anything. He had seen the situation a few minutes ago, it wasn't going to happen to him. With his observations done, Jarod leaned back in the seat again, carefully sipping his beer.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:19 pm

Zeke decided against drinking since he would have to drive home; so he instead continued to sit down and watch the crowd as they mingled but there were several that caught his eye. There were several of them talking to each other Zeke couldn't hear what they were saying so he decided not to pay it any mind. "I am starting to wish I went home to sleep." Mumbled Zeke stretching as he stood up and scanned the room again.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Mider put his hand in his pocket. He picked up his beer and downed it in one. He looked up the bar. "Dude, gimme another round." He said in a loud voice to be heard over the other people barking orders that the barman. He gulped down his whiskey. "So...you're uncle owns this place?" He said to Jenna, sounding impressed. "I know we've just met and this may seem a bit forward but...is there any chance you could ask your uncle if I could get a job?" He wasn't sure what she was going to say so he quickly spun around to face the bar. He looked down at the bar and stared at a coaster, following it's outline with his eyes, to give him something to do. "It's just," He said as he turned back to Jenna, "The rent's gone up at my place and I need the extra money." He felt ashamed using this as an excuse to try and get a job. He wasn't very proud of needing help to get money. He felt like a beggar. His head sunk as he waited for a reply. He then got the image of the squirrle pointing away and the bear walking in that direction with his head down. "What the hell's wrong with me." He said to himself in a low voice. He let out another smile as he pretended to be interested in his shoe laces.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:12 am

Luke keep looking at Jenna, without even a blink. Douglas continues to talk to his friends, and also caught Jenna on his sight. But he didn't get obsessed by her appearance unlike Luke and continues to talk.

Jeremy heard Mider requesting another beer. He takes one from the cooler and serves it to him, saying nothing to keep Mider and Jenna in conversation. Just when Luke became fully obsessed. He excused himself and gets up before slowly approaches Jenna who is still talking with Mider.

"Gotta try my luck for tonight..." Luke said to himself.

Douglas raised an eyebrow while looking at Luke approaching the charming girl sitting at the bar. He simply ignores both of them and continues to talk with his friends and sip the beer.
Literally fading away...

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:27 am

Jenna heard what Mider said and sees him looking down at his shoes. She chuckled and said "I'm not sure about that. But.. I think my uncle would not mind a helping hand. Also, you can stop looking down. I know you feel uneasy asking me about this but you don't have to be. It's not like your asking me if you can hump the crap out of me till I faint or anything like that." at the same time, Jenna knows that she's being watched and acts as if she did not notice. But than, she sees luke getting up from his seat and approaching her direction. "Boys these days. A little bit of bare flesh and they are all over you like wolfs on a mating frenzy." thought Jenna to herself.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:07 am

As Syw just sat there slowly having his drink , he waited for some action.Everything was going to smooth."Ah...Man! Nowhere a fight or nor hard talk! It's getting really borring!" he said than leaned back and waited. In the meantime he recieved a call, yet with a hidden number! " Hm...Now who is that! I wonder !" Yet he didn't answer it , just continued observing as usual.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:52 pm

Kevin looked around the bar, seeing faces with no names to them. He turned back around and got into position to break the rack. Jimmy finished racking the balls and Kevin laid a wack to them as balls went all over the pool table, he smiled as he had sunk 3 balls. Jimmy raised his eyebrows, "your not going to give me a shot are you?" he asked. Kevin laughed. "maybe, maybe not" he said.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Jarod left his seat, making his way to the bar, hoping to talk to someone, anyone.

"I'll have another beer please."

He snatched the beer that went flying across the bar and slowly drank from it, silently spying the rather attractve woman behind him. In all truthfulness, Jarod didn't understand why he was watching her, perhaps boredom had sunk in and he didn't have anything to do.

Jarod stood up and found, against all odds, an empty pool table. He carefully racked up the balls and chose a pool cue that looked at least half-way decent. He carefully, but strongly, tapped the cue ball, watching it break up the perfect triangle. Pool was the answer for now, the answer as to how to remain entertained.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:28 pm

Zeke watched the crowd and saw someone set up the pool table to play. Zeke didn't care for pool it required to much thinking and he didn't want to think more than needed tonight. "I can't seem to make up my mind, guess I'll get something to drink and try to relax a little." Thought Zeke making his move to the bar. "A wiskey please." Spoke Zeke looking to the barkeep, who in response began pouring Zeke a whiskey.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:29 pm

Mider looked up. "Thanks." He said whilst looking at the man approching Jenna. "If you want, I could sort these guys out. Y'know, so they don't keep comming up to you." He turned round to that barman. "Another whiskey." He said. "Wait... Just bring me over the bottle." He paid the barman and turned back around. He took a long gulp from the bottle. "Ahhh that's much better." He said as he put the bottle down on the bar. "It must be annoying having to deal with all these guys. I know that all too well. Looking the way I do, I stand out a lot." He looked around the bar. He was a clear head and shoulders above everyone. "Anyhoo, you got a friend in me." He picked up the bottle and drained it. He put the bottle back down and waited for the man to get to Jenna. There wasn't much else to do so he just waited.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:44 pm

Luke slowly approaches Jenna from behind with a big grin on his face. He tapped her shoulder, calling her attention and simply ignores the person sitting next to her. The reaction from touching Jenna's skin evoked his arousal even further.

"Oh damn! Her skin is so soft...." mumbled Luke as he slowly starts to rub her skin and looks at her face as he moves his hand away from her.

"How you doin', baby. Ohh....You have such a charming body....Want me to get something for you?"

Douglas, recently finished his mug observes Luke's approach to Jenna. He soon gets the idea of the consequence within the next few minutes. Just when his friends also starts to check out Jenna.

"Aw, How pathetic." Douglas said to himself.

"Holy s***, Look at that girl over there. Woo...Hope Luke got her for tonight..." said one of his friends.

Douglas starts to feel annoyed by the arousal of his own friends. That's when he saw some people playing pools, entertaining themselves. When he is about to stand up. He reckons that the bottle isn't empty.

"Hmm...Might as well just finish the beer first." He said to himself as he pours the beer into the mug and starts drinking.
Literally fading away...

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Jenna heard what Mider said and smiled and said "Thanks. But I prefer to do it my own way. You just sitbck nd enjoy te show." Than she felt Luke tapping her shoulder and heard what he said and without looking at him, she said "Keep touching and you won't be able to write for the rest of your life. Or do you prefer that I bust yur balls? Or, should I just rip them out the fast and painful way and shove it down your throat?" than she grab his balls and squeeze them and said to him "Or, I can make you cum right here, right now before I end your miserable life and your pathetic excuse for a human. But I will make sure you will die a slow and painfull death." said Jenna as she grins.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:49 am

Syw continued to watch how some guys were trying to be noticed! "Man...Are they in for something..." he said to himself. Than as he wanted to drink, the phone rang and he suddenly crushed the glass. " Darn reflex..."He said as he picked up the broken glass and searched for something to cover up his hand which was bleeding, yet he didn't find anything of sort.By then the phone stopped ringing. He stood up and went for the bar with the broken glass and a bleeding hand cursing himself. As he got there he put the broken glass down and asked the bartender to fetch some bandage for him.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Kevin sunk another shot, then missed his next. "hey you want anything from the bar? Jim?" Kevin asked. "Yeah just a red beer" replied Jimmy as he sunk his first shot. Kevin took the long way of going to the bar, when he appoarched it he saw Jenna, threatening Luke. He completely ignored the lot of them and ordered his drinks beside Mider. "Bartender, if you could, a Red Beer and a bottle of Tilt." Kevin took off his hoody and tied it around his waist as he waited, covering his blades. He turned around and waited, arms relaxed against the bar.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:57 pm

Jarod sank a few more shots before stopping himself short of a laugh. The situation on the other side of the room had become quite humorous indeed, his wolf-like hearing picking up the whole thing. Part of him wanted to help the poor guy before the woman busted his balls, but the more cynical side of him enjoyed the spectacle.

After deciding he had had enough, Jarod turned back around and continued his pool game, sinking another shot. He would rather be seen minding his own business, not listening in on a confrontation bewteen two other people.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Looking over at the scene that was unfolding Zeke smiled while drinking his wiskey. He was glad he wasn't on the recieving end, he also felt sorry for the guy it but it was none of his business to step in and stop it. He should have thought with his brain than with something else, now he's in some deep crap. Taking another swig Zeke watched to see what happened next and if anyone might break it up.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:30 am

"Poor guy eh?" Mider said to Kevin as he nodded at the scene. He turned his head slightly to the bar. "Dude, get me a bottle of the strongest thing you have." He reached into his pocket. "And don't bother with a glass." He pulled out his wallet and paid the barman. The barman handed him a bottle of absinthe. "I keep telling myself that I should stop." He said as he pulled out the cork with his teeth. He then swallowed it and took as gulp of the green liquid. "But I just don't have the heart to do it." He took another gulp from the bottle and put it down on the bar. "I'm Mider." He held his hand out to Kevin.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 am

"Aww...fu*k...Alright, you win..." Luke said indistinctly, feeling paralysis running up from his crotch and tries to get away from Jenna. He can't even hear her properly, but she was grabbing his testes way too hard that he couldn't even move.

"Oh s***, That's gotta hurt." said one of his friends as he gulped. Douglas, whilst drinking the beer starts to grin and chuckle. He almost cough it out. "Serves you right...I hope you learn from your lesson, man." said Douglas.

"Aye...just let me go...." pled Luke, looking at Jenna.
Literally fading away...

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:59 am

Jenna heard this and said "Try it again and I'll make sure you won't have father's day by neurting you the fast and painfull way. But, I can't say that you will still be alive after that. So.. move along now little boy. Go home to mommy and let her rub your balls!" said Jenna before letting go and punching Lunke's balls and looking back at Mider and smiled at him and said "You were saying?"
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:11 am

While Syw waited for the bandage he saw that things slowly started to go out of hand. He turned to watch what was happening. He looked as one of the girls almost beat up one of the guys.Than he wondered " Hm...Wonder what he could do to upset the chick" , afterwhich he looked around as how others reacted to this event. Soon the bartender arrived with the bandage.

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Wastleland

Post by Wolfyn » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Kevin tilted his head down. and a wicked grin began to emerge. "most of these people?" he said, to mider. "Deserve more than just that" Kevin turned his head as Mider held out his hand. "The name's Kevin.... Kevin Lucas" he said. grabbing ahold of Mider's greeting and shaking firmly. "a girl like that, danm i'd love to test, simply because you don't see any females these days that are willing to stand up for themselves. Most of them become submissive, beaten, raped. A girl like her. I'd enjoy the feeling of just getting the s*** kicked out of me from her. That way i'd know at least this world had some hope. and not what i see everyday."
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.

User avatar
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 926
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:31 pm
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Gender: Male
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited
Location: California
Contact:

Post by darkest wolf » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:53 pm

Jarod suppressed another laugh as the show died down. She had finally let go of the poor guy. After racking the balls once more, he carefully took another shot. It would probably be his last game, unless something came to his attention. He wanted to hit the road before something else happened.
Image

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill

User avatar
Ezekiel
Pack Member
Pack Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:56 pm
Custom Title: Lt. Ezekiel Manning of Bravo company.
Location: It involves a sniper rifle, newbs, and Halo, yep pain.
Contact:

Post by Ezekiel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:56 pm

At the sight of the girls actions Zeke nearly choked on his whiskey and had to force himself to not laugh. Finally once he managed to stop choking Zeke turned his attention to the drinks behind the counter. He was not one for staying out all night partying he knew he would have to head home eventually. Best start making my way back before twelve I hate driving at night. Turning up the glass he finished his whiskey and sat the empty glass down that was it for drinks tonight.
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. -Rudyard Kipling

Locked