Hide and Go Seek ((Vacancy! Looking for more))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

Nekko showed a fanged smirk as he listened to the man. "Right, thats nice and all but you see I, at least, don't like trusting people I meet in dark allies in the middle of the night." He said right before the man blinked. 'Now!' He thought as he ducked down and tackled the man to the ground. He didn't bother getting up on his feet, Nekko just ran for it knowing he had little time to get away. 'Maybe next time you'll aproach me in a dark ally in the middle of the day next time.' He joked and ran across to the next ally. But this one was different, this one turned left right in to a dead end. "Crap..." Nekko said standing up.

((OOC: Woo page6, and I really didn't want it to end that quick *wink wink*))
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Dezander stopped at an alley that sat between two homes. The sounds of emergency sirens sounded from nearby, showing their close proximity to a busy part of town. He scanned over the darkened corridor before him, quickly yelling back to Jarod.

"Will this take us towards East Park?" He leaned his shoulder into the brick wall beside him.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"Dammit," Raul cursed, rolling off and squeezing off a couple of shots at Nekko. They were more warning shots than anything else however, he didn't want to injure or kill him. The shots fired, he hurried got to his feet and ran after the were, following him into the dead end and raising his gun again, the scent of gun smoke drifting slowly from the weapon.

"Let's try this again, shall we? You're not going to get far looking the way you do, and I'm liable to be less forgiving in my aim next time you go and get my suit all dirty like that," Raul said, grinning slightly.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko turned around, knowing what could only happen next. He heared the gunshots and smelt the smoke, memories he tried to repress began to surface in bits and peices. Scowling he replied, "Fine! I'll answer your stupid questions." While thinking, 'Just fan-fu*king-tastic. The other two are going to be wondering where I am. I mean I was supposed to be there first.' He leaned against the nearest wall. "So, is it gonna be here or are we going for a ride?"
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

"Not really, half the alleys in this place are dead ends. Now that we're here I say we stick to the main roads, and pray we don't get caught."

After hearing the sound of gunfire, Jarod ripped the run from his pants. He thought for a moment before realizing it had to be Nekko.

"I believe that's only one of our worries; however," Jarod said, slowly walking toward the alley where the shots seemed to be fired from "I think we should probably go in after him. Not to save him, but in fear that he'll reaveal that we were with him."

After peeking around, he realized that the face was none other than than that of the FBI agent who had visited him earlier. Swearing under his breath, jarod spun back around, hoping that the agent hadn't seen him. He swallowed hard, silently pondering what to do next.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

With an annoyed sigh, Dezander began sprinting behind Jarod. He moved behind a nearby car and pulled his pistol from the holster on his belt. Peering over the car's hood, he could see the FBI investigator down the alley. He knelt down once more, this time looking to Jarod.

"You have a plan, Jarod? This FBI guy apparently isn't stupid."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

"A ride," Raul said, nodding. "There were guys with guns - assault rifles no less - firing on you. Someone wants you dead and I don't want that to happen. Both out of the kindness of my own heart and because you're far more informative when you're not a corpse on an autopsy table."

Raul didn't notice Jarod and Dezander yet, which was due in part to Nekko's earlier gambit - it'd left him less willing to let his eyes off the were for very long at all.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko sighed, "Alright, lets go then." He approached the agent, still oblivious to Dezander and Jarod. "By the way my names Nekko, and I didn't catch your's." Scowling and lightly growling at the man.

((OOC: Hmmm...thats all I can really do I guess.))
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod, hurried back over to where Dezander stood, raking his mind for some sort of plan.

"To be honest, no...I don't have a plan." he thought for a second "I'm not so worried about him being harmed, I'm more worried about him squealing"

He stood still, crouched behind the car, gun in hand.

"I mean, its one FBI agent, what're the odds that you and me could take him down?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander removed the ammo clip from his gun, examining over the bullets inside it. He looked to Jarod.

"I have four shots. I really want to avoid having to kill this guy; He might have some valuable intel about how he found us. That's only a secondary precaution right now, though. Either way, I want to keep Nekko from giving away our cover."

He moved to the car's opposite end, peering over the trunk at the FBI agent. He reattached the ammo clip into his gun.

"I say we rush him," he spoke in Jarod's direction.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Sound like a plan to me." Jarod said, thinking over the suggestion "The only question is, how do we do it?"

Jarod thought carefully, trying to think of the ways they could bring him to the ground. Whatever they did, they had to be careful not to rush him from the front, the gun of his would stop them pretty fast. He tucked the gun back into his pants and turned his head to Dezander.

"I know it seems impossible, but is there anyway to rush him without going straight at him?" Jarod asked, prepared to sound stupid and state the obvious "Because we both know that he's probably not afraid to shoot us."

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko stood there in the city ambiance. A sent came across him when a breeze went by. 'What the...kinda...wolfy? Nah, it couldn't be, I told them to go their own way. But who else could it be.'
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander pulled something from his ammo belt, allowing Jarod to view it. He slammed it down onto the hood of the car, stopping momentarily, unsure if the FBI agent heard him. He spoke.

"Serving in the city's security forces has its advantages, Jarod." He laughed while pointing to the grenade shaped object on the car's hood. "You ever seen one of these before?" He nodded. "This is a stun grenade, in other words, one of the military's most useful stealth weapons. One of these will have that guy blinded for about five to seven seconds; just enough time for us to get to him and Nekko. The bad news, though; I only have one."

He looked back towards the FBI man.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"One should be enough." Jarod said, occaisionally peeking over the trunk "Although, five to seven seconds isn't much time."

He peeked over the hood one last time, trying to somehow analyze the odds. Would five seconds be long enough to come close enough to take a trained FBI agent to his knees? Was it at least long enough to get the gun from his hands?

"Well, before I have second thoughts, I say we do it...unless there's another option, but I doubt it. Do you at lesat have a taser of some sort? That way, if we can't quite reach him, we can at least incapacitate him."

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Though Raul kept his pistol at a semi-ready position, he lowered it from Nekko's chest, backing up. "Alright, let's go then, you first. Though perhaps you might want to, erm, change back because me walking a ...wahtever you are down the street will look kinda weird."

He glanced to the side briefly after hearing the sound of something slamming into the hood of a nearby car. "Best hurry. I think we may have company and it may not be friendly."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

With muffled laughter, Dezander laughed. "I did, but they upgraded us with real firearms a week later. I'm sure Nekko will be willing to help us out, though. After all, he's the one who is being captured." Dezander picked the grenade up from the hood of the car. "And there's always the option of shooting that guy...which of course, I would like to avoid."

Dezander moved towards the wall which Jarod previously hid behind. He raised the grenade above his head, ready to throw it towards the agent, while also looking to Jarod.

"Jarod, try to get his attention any way you can, so the grenade's desired effect will actually work on him. I throw it as soon as he looks over here."
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Easy enough for me." Jarod said, trying to figure out a way to get the FBI agents attention. Looking around, he realized the answer was right with him. He grabbed the hand gun from his pants once more and fired a shot right next to the agents foot, he shuddered as the bullet imbedded its self into the ground, if that wasn't enough the sound of the shell casing hitting the ground would certainly get his attention.

His heart trying to pound its way out of his chest, he spoke to Dezander desperately trying to put on a smile. "Was that good enough?"

Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Raul didn't quite react the way he was intended too.

The agent ducked for cover, blindly firing in Jarod and Dezander's general direction to get his attacker's head down and thus reduce the possibility of any shots coming any closer than the first one did. Raul's first priority was to get out of harm's way, rather than attempt to return fire while standing in the open. "Get behind something, quick!" he shouted to Neko, moving behind a dumpster. It's thick metal and the refuse inside it would more than likely stop most, if not any, rounds from punching through and injuring or killing him.

Raul's deviation from Jarod and Dezander's plan did achieve the desired effect however. Raul was no longer keeping Nekko from escaping.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander laughed and tossed the grenade in the direction of the FBI agent. He spun back around and covered his eyes. He listened as the grenade exploded, causing his ears to ring, and within moments, he was charging in the agent's direction, unsure if the grenade had the desired effect.

"Let's rush him!" He screamed back towards Jarod.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod rushed in the directiong he could've sworn he saw the agent standing, however when he got there, he was missing. Keeping his gun low, he stood still; waiting for the slightest cluse as to where the man went. Using his better than average hearing, he thought he heard the sound of someone shifting their weight. After realizing that Nekko wouldn't be hiding behind the dumpster, he would probably come over towards him instead, he pointed his gun at the dumpster. The agent had to be there.

I know the bullet won't make it. Jarod told himself, trying not to waste a bullet

Standing there, he made another realization, he'd accidentally left himself out in the open.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dezander arrived at the FBI agent's last known location, seeing that Jarod had already arrived there. He raised his gun, pointing it at the dumpster that Jarod was looking at.

"Is he behind it?" Dezander asked Jarod, lowering his gun.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod back away from the dumpster slowly, keeping his gun pointed at it. Waiting for more movement, he spoke,

"I'm going to assume so."

He was slightly confused as to why the FBI agent hadn't made a move yet. It was almost like the world paused itself while he stood there, like the world stopped for just a moment. Fearing something would go wrong, he ran away from the dumpster- expecting a bullet to be fired, however it never came. He stood by Dezander, gun still raised.

As Jarod stood there he realized that it was like the contests he would compete in against his sister back when he was a child, they would swin underwater and see who could hold their breath the longest before surfacing. It was like that here, Jarod had a feeling the agent was waiting to see if they would check out the dumpster or if he would have to come out of hiding.
Last edited by darkest wolf on Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

((Oooo, sorry guys. I wasn't getting the watch updates in my email))

Nekko peered around the corner he was hiding behind. He managed to get there before the stun grenade went off. He'd lost track of Raul. Jarod was sneeking around a dumpster and Dezander was watching his back. ((I think...))
Nekko didn't make a sound, for some reason he didn't exactly want to walk out there and supprise the two.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Raul made his move, returning firing without exposing anything other than his arm. He emptied the remaining rounds of the magazine in the direction of Jarod and Dezander's voices, then pulled his arm back, the sound of the empty magazine hitting the ground as he removed it from the weapon audible.

As was the sound of a new one being slapped in, and Raul pulling back the slide to chamber the first of the fifteen rounds of .40 S&W it held.

"Don't push me!" he yelled. "I don't want to hurt you, but you're not giving me much of a choice. What the hell is your problem!?"
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"What the hell is your problem?" Jarod asked, dropping his gun and kicking it underneath the car

"Hey, maybe you shouldn't speak without knowing the whole story!" he thought for a moment, trying to think of a good one "These guys've held me hostage since you visited my home. Threatened to kill me and all that jazz! Letely he's been using me for a human shield, and if you'd aimed at me, it might've actually worked!"

He walked even closer to Dezander and whispered to him. "Manhandle me or something, pretend to use me as a shield, maybe Nekko can get him from behind."