Lune De Chasseurs (Game Thread)

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Lune De Chasseurs (Game Thread)

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:17 am

(( ooc Igf you want to join please Create your character in the Stats & Bio thread))
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Beginings

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:13 am

War damaged street signs wiz past as Rafeal and his twin brother Arcanas run at break neck speeds, the reason these two are runnig are because of the hired hunters that would soon kill them, than talk. "We need to find some place to lay low Arc, i'm sure you had a plan of that, when you chose to pick a fight with one of those nutjobs?" He asks in confusion of the current situation. Then, like a becon of hope they both see a sinkhole a mile out, and once apon it they jump in. They fall farther than they expect to, and end up in what seems to be a cave under the cracked and broken street above. He looks around and finds that the cave only goes a little bit above thier heads, but is wide enough to stand side by side. He then focuses his gaze on Arc, and with a big smile developing on his face, he begins to snicker.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 am

Arcanas looks at Rafeal and said "Better not do that. I can hear their footsteps and their getting close to the area where they last saw us. Also, can you do us both a favour and lower them down here? Cause.. I'm getting tired of running and I would like to draw some blood. After all, what you can't see. Can kill you." said Arcanas as he starts to smile as he starts to blends into the shadows. "You know what to do." said Arcanas as he disappeared.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:49 am

Raf's smile grows ever bigger "You got a point their" he says out loud so that the hunters could hear him "I've been looking for a good leather coat, their hard to find for some reason, plus, normally i only see a** sucking hunters wear them" he joyfully yells a bit too loud in the enclosed space of the cave. No more than a second more and a hail of silver is raining down the hole, and Rafael is in his position of bait as he makes sure that he stands only close enough for the hunters to see him once their down in bleak darkness of the cave. "Like effing clockwork" he muses out loud to keep the hunters attention on him, as Arc comes from behind.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:57 am

As the hunters fired on Rafeal, Arcanas hands shoot out from behind the hunters and into their backs and grab their spines. He than yanks it out along with their skulls and stepped out of the shandows and said "These days, you can't be too sure if they are dead unless you do something like this." said Arcanas as he lets go of the spine and it drops to the ground. "What were they thinking when they sent out two hunters to try and kill us? Are they thinking we are just turn? Or are they losing their abilite to thinkin after fighting for far to long?" said Arcanas as he lean against the wall ad lok at Rafeal.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:35 am

*Rafael rolls his eyes and his smile leaves* "if you hadn't sniffed them out and chose to pick a fight with them, they wouldn't have caught on so quickly, and chose to hunt us down right there" Rafael says screaming at Arc, showing his anger at his brother, and worried that he was going to lose him because of the hunters. *he calms down* "Arc, so help me, if you do anything like that again" he smirks a bit "at least without telling me the plan first" he hardens a bit "the hunters won't have the joy of killing you" *Rafael walks a bit down the cave and sits down to think* he yells to Arc "sorry, just don't want to go hunting alone"
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:52 am

Diana strolls down the streets, her clothes got smudged with blood from her recent combat task. The city looks disorganized, as an aftermath of a possible war occurred. Being cautious, she drew out her SMG, fully loaded and prepared for any possible threats she might find as she pass through the hostile part of town.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Custom Title: Being Frank
Gender: Male
Mood: Relief
Location: New York City, New York, USA
Contact:

Post by Defensorem Lupus » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Gabe woke up to sound of distant gunfire; a sound he hope not to here ever again. He got up from the cot and put on his trench coat and collected his things. Something internal was telling him to go check out what was going on. He got his firearms: a MP7 and a HK416 rifle. He also got his late army buddy's family's sword from the Middle Ages.
He left the rundown abandoned motel and stopped at some vending machines for a bite to eat. Using his life long good memory he went in the direction of the gunfire. He past by many signs and buildings that were destroyed by the war.
Gabe walked a few blocks before hearing the sound of running. As Gabe stayed still ready for anything a person rounded the corner and stopped dead in their tracks.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:18 pm

"As much as I would prefer to tell you what I have planed, sometimes it's best not to. After all, we need to keep ourselfs sharp and if I were to tell you what I have planed, the hunters might find out by the way we are acting. Also, it's good to have a little surprise once in a while. Keep things on the edge. After all, we have been tracking around avoiding them for the past 4 weeks. It's time to have a little action once in a while." said Arcanas. "Try and wait till the night if you want to hunt. It's better that way. Since you can see you preys face of terror as death slowly creeps up on them." said Arcanas as he smiled.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Rafael realizes he just threatened his last peace of family he has ever known, he then bashfully says "well, I'm not that mad about the hunters, it's more of the fact that i was hitting on this hot chick at the bar and she was really digging me" he says embarrassed "once you riled the guy up, i had to step-in because I'm not going to let you have all the fun." he begins to laugh and walk back over to Arc. "okay, first thing first, we need to see where this cave goes, hey maybe we'll find some underground base or something" he says as he starts on a slow trot down a direction of the cave.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:31 am

Arcanas got up and said "Good luck with the girls. You will need it. Lets get going than. Better than sitting around doing nothing. But as usual, keep yourself aleart. We don't know who or what might be down here with us." said Arcanas as he walked behind Rafael.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:36 am

"you worry too much, you just need to chill, you'll feel better" Rafael says as he trots ahead, but then he notices that the further in they went in to the tunnel the smoother and lighter it got. then from a way down whats now beginning to look like a hallway, he notices movement and goes stealth. *poot*
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:45 am

Arcanas sees this and looks around. The sound of footsteps is getting louder. He steps into the shadows and melts into it and the place looks like he was never there at all.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:56 am

he stops himself in mid step and announces his presents "i and my brother unseen are here of no ill will, we only seek shelter, we would be glad to help in any way" he nudges a shadow and knocks Arc out of hiding, they begin to come into view, then light somewhere reflect off their eyes and the two loosen.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:06 am

Arcanas looks at Rafael and said "Next time, just ask me. Ok?" Than he looks down the hallway and waited for who ever it was to respond.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 am

Diana proceed through the city block with full caution. Her discovery reveals patches of flames lit up inside abandoned buildings and human body scattered around. The area was dead quiet. She kept on sweeping the area as the opposition is completely unknown.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:10 am

once in full view, Rafael can see that it's actually a whole group of werewolves. "were not from this town, we've been traveling from town to town, we don't mean to intrude, we have nowhere else to go at the moment, and the hunters seem to be on high alert lately" when he was done, it was quiet for what seemed like hours; no more than a second went by when one of the group spoke up and asked "where do you come from, and how were you able to find our underground?" Rafael smirks "well, if i were to word it right, I'd say that we fell down here, and then just started to walk" he smiles and looks to his brother for the confirmation.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

User avatar
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 541
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:21 pm
Custom Title: Being Frank
Gender: Male
Mood: Relief
Location: New York City, New York, USA
Contact:

Post by Defensorem Lupus » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:53 pm

The man takes out a pistol and shoots Gabe in the arm. The bullet went through him but damaged his trench coat.
"Now why did you go and do that for?", Gabe asked him.
"Stand back!", the man yelled, "I will shoot again, I do not what is going on but there was two men running around acting strange and just a little while ago I saw a women holding a firearm covered in blood."
"What did you expect?", Gabe asked.
"I do not know", the man responded, "I am getting the hell out of this god forsaken place."
The man ran down another block and out of sight. Gabe decided to walk in the direction the man came from not knowing who he might run into.
After walking for some time Gabe saw the women covered in blood holding what he recognized as a SMG. Gabe decided to approach her and get some answers.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech

User avatar
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: South Carolina

Post by Miguel » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:26 pm

A small table sat within one of the abandoned building's rooms. Wires and other machine related parts covered its surface in a messy fashion. Sed moved a small solar powered lamp onto the floor beside the table and began messing with the wires on its surface. Suddenly, there was the sound of gunfire erupting from outside. With a hesitant pause, he pulled away from the wires and grabbed the pistol that rested on the floor. Sed moved beside the nearby window, removing the wood panel that hindered his view of the outside world. Dropping the panel, he climbed through the window and began descending down a rusted ladder.


Sed could hear explosions in the distance, causing a shiver to run down his spine. The air had become heavy with smoke, showing the poor status of the outside world. Sed reached the bottom of the ladder and began moving through the small alley which connected to it. Blood was spattered upon the faded brick walls which surrounded him. Sed moved to the end of the alley and leaned against the wall, hearing nearby movement. With a hesitant sigh, he peered around the corner. A man and a woman stood in the street before him, both armed. Sed lifted his weapon and spun around the corner, prepared to get into a firefight.

"Who are you and what are you doing here? If you fail to answer, I'm not afraid to fire!" Sed screamed in the man and woman's direction.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Arcanas looks at Rafael than at the group of werewolfs and said "Ya... it's true. We just happen to drop in as we were bring chased. Don't worry about the hunters that were following us. They have been delt with. Well... as you can tell by our scent, we are a mixed type. Not 100% of one type. Will that be a problem if we want you guys to take us in?"
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 1260
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: Algonquin, Illinois

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:00 am

Theres a grunt, then one of them waves the two in, "Boy your a lively bunch, are you guys always this quiet?" he asks wondering, but still no answer. Rafael takes in all of what he is seeing, and then realizes, the tunnel is old, like it was built back in the days of kings and queens. "wow" he says with great amazement, as he wonders how these tunnels don't look like they have ever seen the test of time. "Hey Arc, is it just me or does this place look like it's never been touched by time?" he asks his brother hoping he'd notice.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.

WereWolfBoy
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:00 am
Custom Title: Making the humans pay the wrong they have caused the pack
Gender: Male
Additional Details: Damn the night
paws covered in blood, running
Running through the forest
Naked ,free of clothing howling
Animal instinct calls from
within.
Mood: Meh...
Location: Trapped within my mind
Contact:

Post by WereWolfBoy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:29 pm

((OOC: I posted Gradamire's bio and stuff like that))

BIC:
Gradamire howled to Rafael hoping he would let him stay with the newly formed pack for a while,and hoping to make some new friends while he is here. "Nice to meet all of you" Gradamire said with a toothy smile and wagging his tail. "Hi Rafael" He said to his mentor " I didn't expect to see you here" Gradamire said with a grin. "How are you today and is there anything you would like for me to do for you?"
Last edited by WereWolfBoy on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The world lives in silence as we howl our hearts aloud

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:Theres a grunt, then one of them waves the two in, "Boy your a lively bunch, are you guys always this quiet?" he asks wondering, but still no answer. Rafael takes in all of what he is seeing, and then realizes, the tunnel is old, like it was built back in the days of kings and queens. "wow" he says with great amazement, as he wonders how these tunnels don't look like they have ever seen the test of time. "Hey Arc, is it just me or does this place look like it's never been touched by time?" he asks his brother hoping he'd notice.
"Old American revolutionary s***," one of the werewolves explained in a deep, almost growled, tone and stepped forward. "Or as far as we can tell. It's definitely European work because Native Americans weren't so handy with stone - the revolutionaries just seemed to fit the profile for Europeans who needed a subterranean refuge."

Francis shrugged his broad shoulders and crossed his heavily tattooed arms over his equally broad chest. "But that's the past and of little consequence now," he said. "Who you are or what you are is of little consequence to us so long as you don't bring trouble down on our heads or cause it yourself."

He stepped closer, he thick-soled boots, heavy build, and the general silence of the tunnels causing his footfalls to sound louder than normal. "But we're not taking you in, as in 'part of the pack', understood? Sheltering you until you can either leave, find your own place, or undergo the same procedures any non-blood pack member takes to become pack, now that's more like what we're doin'..."
Image

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Arcanas heard all this and said to the others "Excuse us for a moment." than he grabs Rafael and they face the side from which they came from and said "Tell me, do you know him? Cause right now will be a good time to spill everything." after that, he turns back to the others and asked "Tell us more about this "procedures" every single detail down to the last detail."
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:08 pm

Diana moves in a steathily manner as she pass the buildings. But soon she heard something approaching her way, fast. She jumped and covered herself in an alley nearby. The sound gets louder within milliseconds and passed her, It was a jet fighter. But the pilot didn't see her and left the area. As a precaution, She stayed in the alley for a while before she performs her next move.
Literally fading away...

Post Reply