Jericho (Squad 0) OCC and Character Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Re: Jericho (Squad 0) OCC and Character Thread

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Alright guys...... seems like everyone has lost intrest (as usual) in the r.p. I'm going to close it on the 7th if no one post in the r.p.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Mood: Depressed

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen »

New Entry

Name: Mugen Kumori
Species: Werewolf/Great Demon Wolf
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Skin Color: Pale white
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 137 lbs.
General build: Athletic, aesthetically pleasing
Sex: Male
Team Position: Leader
Personality: Mugen can be rather quiet at times, prefering to keep his thoughts to himself. He is protective of his comrads, and will do whatever it takes to see that they are safe.
Weapons: Claws, fangs, poison powder, Hakuteiken*
Special abilities: Mugen has a remarkable healing ability and immunity to most forms of poison.
- Aura Sphere: Creates a large sphere of Mugen's energy, which is thrown at the foe and explodes on contact. It is ensured to hit. The toll is that it requires a large amount of aura to use.
-Hama No Yokai: Demonic energy is forced to his right palm in the form of red lightning. It's power increases exponentially with the more energy that is conjured into it. With high power and speed, this attack penetrates any defenses, and is meant to break through any kind of spiritual attack or guard. The toll is that he passes out after using it three times.
* Hakuteiken has three forms, including itself: Hakuteiken, Kuchiki de Hakuteiken, and Shiroi Getsuei Uezama Seirei
Description of Mugen: Mugen can be quite gentle, mainly when it comes to wolves or dogs. During battle, he uses a combination of his strength, great speed, and intelligence to overpower his foes into submission. He is not interested in taking lives, but will do so if he has to.
Distinguishing traits: Mugen's pupils are slits rather than spheres, and a marking over his right eye is not seen on most other beings.
Attachments
A recently finished photo of Mugen Kumori
A recently finished photo of Mugen Kumori
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Oh well.... I'll keep it open than..... Welcome InfiniteShadowMugen! :D Your character looks good. Do.. the team position.... I'll give you the answer to the A.S.A.P. In the mean time, post away! :)
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Mood: Depressed

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen »

Thank you for allowing me into this forum.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.