Jericho (Squad 0) [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Jericho (Squad 0) [Game Thread]

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:08 am

New York city. The city that never sleeps, the big apple. The two names which it is known as. Ina way, the phrase "The city that never sleeps" is partly through. For not everyone sleeps during the night. For when it is night, they come out of hiding. They walk among us yet we do not know it. They look like us, act like us. It's nearly impossible for us to tell the difference between us and them. But they can recognize each other. By the time we found out they are not one of us, it's already too late. A string of deaths and disappearance has been spreading across the city. Bodies rip to shreads, pople disappearing whose bodies are never found, bodies drain of blood and even some with parts of their bodies missing and with teeth marks on them and some are much much worst. Some blame it on wild animals that might have gotten out of the zoo. Some others said there could be a wild animals roaming around the park or the dark alleys where the bodies are found. Some others blame it on a death cult and some said that god is punishing them for their mistakes and judgement day is upon them. Despite all this, and the police warning everyone to avoid such areas during the night and patrols, the body count just keeps going up. Like an old saying goes. Ignorance truly is bliss. It is starting to get out of hand and the goverment knows it will only be a matter of time before the public knows about what the threat really is. An aleart was sent out to the D.O.W to send out the last squad into the city to deal with the problem and to be station there till it is over.

Location - (Classified)
Time - 3.00.A.M.
Squad 0 members have gathered and are present in the meeting room.
Current members are:

Captain Aluna Taylor
Captain Cyrus Sandro (Secound in command)
Lieutenant Edward DeSantos (Additional Support)
Sergeant Casb White (Scout/Assssin)

Aluna was wearing a black t shirt and black shorts and was seated at the end of the desk. Cyrus and Casb are seated on the left side while Edward is seated next to Aluna. Aluna looks around and yawns sleeply and said "What the hell is this? Pulling us up at this time and making us wait for a few hours for a briefing that's only going to last 30 minutes." she looks at the others and said "You guys got any idea why they are pulling us up at this time for a briefing? I was having a wet dream and some jack a** has to wake me up when things are starting to get hot." after saying this, she puts her head on the table and starts to grumble.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Cyrus chuckled and shook his head slowly. "Typical procedure, you'll get used to it Captain," he said with a shrug. "Anyways, they didn't call us down here to talk about the weather or the latest sporting event, that's for sure. We're probably gonna have to go and shoot the f*** out of something that's been misbehaving."
Image

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:57 am

Edward looks around the room, still feeling somewhat sleepy, but he forced to keep his eyes open. "Another occasional graveyard shift..." He mumbled, then looks at Aluna. "Captain, How long do we have to wait?" He asked.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:17 pm

As Csab was sitting at the table near to Cyrus he got out his pocket knife and started to play with it, trying new moves and murmuring along the way. "Great! Another mission for the dogs that we are and we obey our master! Or do we!?" he looked at Edward and Aluna for a sec quitting what he was doing at the moment, than at Cyrus. Than with a sigh he put away his knife and laid back on the chair."It's always the same! They call we obey! Then looked at the clock hanging on the wall and back on them. Hey! If we this over with, the grub and the beer is on me! That is if our captain is into it!?" he said with a yawn.

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Aluna heard what they said and said "I just hope they won't keep this up. Training since 9 in the morning till 12 midnight. We may be able to last longer than a human but we have our limits too. As for how long we have to wait.. I have no idea how long that fat a** general is going to keep us waiting..... as for that beer after all this crap is over. Sure.... after all, it's been a long time since we last had a drink together." said Aluna as she smiled sleeply. Than the door opened and a fat middle age man wearing a army general uniform came in. "Here comes the walking tub of lard.." thought Aluna to herself and starts to chuckled when she sees the general walking in. The gereral sees this and asked 'What's so funny Captain Aluna?" "Nothing. Just nothing.." said Aluna as she tried to stop herself from bursting into a full laugth. The general ignores this and pulled out a seat at the front end of the desk and sat down and said "I'm sorry for having to wake you guys at this time for this briefing. Trust me. I would prefer to be asleep at this time too. But those higher ups wants us to do something about this right away before the public finds out what is really behind thos attacks in New York." Aluna heard this and said "Let me guess... they want us to deal with the problem before the public knows that all those craps in the movies are real?" asked Aluna as she leans back on her seat and flex her arms. "You have been reading the papers?" asked the general. "No.. bearly even got the time to go to the toiet to take a crap. Heard it over the radio." said Aluna as she yawns and continues to flex her arm. The general looks at the others and said "For those of you who don't know what is going on. Check out the papers. It's on the front page. We want you guys to go in and contain the problem." Aluna heard this and said "Ignorance truly is bliss. Also, We still don't have a full team. How are we to take on this little problem?" asked Aluna. "We are selecting them now. We already got one. But she is still in training. Now... any questions?" asked the general.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:23 am

There was a loud thumping sound drawing closer. The room started to shake a little and the closer the thumping got, the more the room shook. At once there was an almighty BANG!!! The door almost flew off it's hinges and in barged the huge mass that was Maddrel.
"Sorry I'm late." He said, putting on a fake out of breath voice.
He took a look around the room. "Oh crap, tubs is here already." He thought to himself.
He strode over the the general but rather than give him a salute, he gave him a massive pat on the back. The force was so strong that the general was forced into the ground a little and a small crater appeared.
"Lemme fix that for yeh...sir." He said as he picked the general out of the crater and placed him on a flat part of the floor.
He squated next to Aluna. He wasn't much smaller than her when he was crouched. Before the general could start speaking again, he started talking to Aluna.
"Hey!" He said. He paid no attention to ranks and rarly ever used peoples proper titles or saluted. "What you been up to? Judging from the look of sheer delight on your face, this is the highlight of your week." He said sarcasticly to annoy the general. "Am I right?" He looked around the room. He could tell no one wanted to be here.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 am

Edward didn't pay attention to others as he was still sleepy. But a moment later, The general steps in and gave a short brief just before he could hear some loud noise, which in this case, automatically attract his attention. Soon the door was blown open by a massive force and a large person steps in.

"Holy moly..." Edward muttered with eyes wide open, then he went quiet.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:11 am

Soon after, as Csab was sitting he heard someone entering with a bang." Let me guess!?...Maddrel!" he said while he watched how he entered. As soon as he got to Aluna ,Csab looked at Maddrel." You'll never change! Won't you!? But hey! Nice way to start the morning" said Csab than laid back in the chair just looking at the general on the floor and let out a sigh. Then looked around to see the reaction of the others. Soon ,he looked at Maddrel and Aluna , " You should preserve your energy! You'll need it this time!" said Csab with a slight grin.

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:57 pm

Seemingly unphased by Maddrel's noisy entrance, even if the man was a good foot taller than himself - making the heavy weapons officer of the team a virtual giant by anyone's standards, Cyrus turned slowly to the general and posed his question. "Sir, the papers aren't written by people in the know, thankfully," he started. "But we need to be in the know. Some of the bodies were dismembered, torn apart, etc. Which could be any number of things, others were drained of blood - which is a vampiric sort of thing, though most prefer to take only what they need as being excessive and killing people like that draws attention and usually causes them to catch hell for it. What exactly are we going up against here?"
Image

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:10 pm

The general dust himself and said "Maddrel. Can you at least try and be on time for all meetings? You still have the small problem of being late when ever there's a meeting. Oh and by the way Aluna. He will be joining your team as your heavy weapons support. Also, so far.. we do not know what tore up the body. Not yet.. but we suspect it might be a rouge werewolf or a new one that just turn and has no control of him or herself." Aluna heard all this and said "I see..." than she looks at Maddrel and said "Welcome to the team. Hope you won't make such a big entry next time. Cause.... not all of us are in a good mood when we are forced to get up this early. Some of us can get abit cranky.." said Aluna as she yawns. "Aluna. there will be another new member joining your team soon. She's not here at the moment but will join you shortly." said the general. Aluna heard this and said "That's good.... oh yeah..... what's the moon like a couple of hours from now?" The general took a nearby chair and sat down and said "It will be a full moon. Why you ask?" Aluna heard this and punch the table and a soft cracking sound can be heard. "God dam it..... all right guys. Listen up.... I will be in my cabin for the next few nights and I don't want any of you to come in you hear me?" said Aluna as she looks at the rest. The general heard this and said "You heard the lady. Better do as she says.." said the general as he yawns.
Last edited by Silver Predator Wolf on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:09 am

Maddrel stood up straight. His head almost reached the ceiling. He looked about the room. He didn't put much faith in how sturdy the chairs where so he chose to stand. He looked back to the general and the crater.
"I'll do better next time." He said with a smile.
Sometimes he came off as a bit of a sadist or a masochist...He didn't care. His ability to inflict pain kept him alive. He looked around the room again. Taking in the sizes of everyone he tried to guess what position they where in this litte team. Realising that most of the team seemed fit for most things he deemed that too hard. He turned to Csab.
"I've got bags of energy dude. Too much energy. Sometimes I've just got to..." before he could finish his sentence he stomped into the ground. Another crater appeared below his foot. "I really should just quit coffee. Take something to chill me out a little..." He scratched his head. "Horse tranquillieser maybe. Oh, and the moon does stuff to me aswell. Makes me a little stronger. I'm gonna need to calm the hell down. The moon can be a little annoying at times. It gets me differently each time. Sometimes I'm really mellow. Sometimes I'm raw energy stomping around." He turned back to the general. "And before I forget." He peeked out the door. "You should get someone to fix the corridor. You really don't accomidate for the big folk in this place. The floor just constantly gave way." He turned around an started to walk towards the corner of the room. "Just so you don't get a fright when you put on your apron and scrub the floor with your tooth brush." He said over his shoulder.
He got to the corner and spun around and crashed backwards into it and slid to the floor.
"Much better. First seat in ages." He said as he moved his back into the crack he made in the wall.
That was enough movement from him just now. He didn't want to go waist energy. Even if he had plenty to spare. He didn't like the idea of being fatigued and helpless. He began to think about the moon. How was a going to cope with it this time? This could endanger the mission, but the general in his "infinite wisdom" wouldn't have asked him to come if he was going to be any bother. He didn't get to the position he was if he didn't make good decisions and judgement. This put his mind at rest and just just sat there for a while. If anyone wanted to talk, they would. He shut his eyes and tried to get a bit of a rest for the upcomming mission.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

User avatar
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...
Contact:

Post by Akane Bade » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:22 pm

Kira entered the hallway cautiously, glancing down at the room number written on a slip of paper that she was holding. 'I really hope I'm in the right place. I hate being lost', Kira thought to herself as she ambled down the hallway; the sounds of voices drifted to her sensitive ears. Once she reached the room she thought was the right one, she tentatively pushed open the door to see several people scattered throughout the room, focusing on one particular man.

“Umm, hi,” Kira said, readjusting the bag on her shoulder as she scanned the people' faces. She was dressed in a black hooded sweatshirt and dark gray sweatpants with her combat boots messily tied and her raven hair thrown back into a ponytail. “I'm assuming I'm a bit late, but I got a little lost.” She waited for a reply, but the tense atmosphere made her realize her mistake. “Oh, I'm Kira, the sniper. Apparently, I'm part of the team now. I'm not one for formal introductions, so we can skip that part for now and get back to business. What'd I miss?” She asked as she dropped her bag on the floor and took a seat.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:56 am

Edward kept quiet during the whole conversation between the people. He'd hate to intensify the situation so he simply pay his attention to the briefing. But then Aluna brought up a question, particularly about the moon, and herself. Once she has heard the answer from the general, she strikes onto the table, assuming that she hasn't got the proper control of her own transformation.

Edward, even though, is also a lycanthrope. But he has nothing to worry about since he got full control of his shifting and emotional stability. He nodded at Aluna, confirmed that he has acknowledged her statement, and simply ignoring Maddrel's yapping. But then he saw another girl entering the room, presumably she is a new member of the squad. He simply glanced at her and looked away, tried not to attract any unnecessary attention as she introduced herself and took a seat.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:02 pm

"Speak of the devil," Cyrus had muttered when Kira had entered, not even minutes after the general had mentioned her. He nodded in acknowledgment then returned his attention to the general. "Well, if we're not sure it's a 'wolf then there's no use in loading silver rounds," he said. "They're costly and silver makes for crappy bullets. On the off chance it does turn out to be a 'wolf we just empty a half dozen magazines into them and call it a day. Or sic Maddrel on them." He smirked after the last comment.
Image

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:53 pm

The General looks at Maddrel and said "Maybe.. we should have that collar around your neck. Since you cant seem to control your own strength." than when Kira entered the room and introduce hersef, the general smiled and said "Aluna. This is Corporal Kira. Your team sniper." Aluna looks at Kira and smiled and said "It's good to see another girl on the team. I was starting to think the general here is being a sexist by placing me incharge of a team full of boys Also, don't worry. I'll give you the full info later on." The general heard this and said "I'll pretend that I did not hear you say that. Now, as for Cyrus's question. As I have said, we don't know who or what we are dealing with here. It's best to be prepared than to regreat it later." Aluna looks at Cyrus and said "He's right you know. Better to bring a gun and not need it than to not bring it and need it at all." The gereral than stood up and said "If that is all, you guys are dismissed and Casb. Come here for awhile. I need to talk to you about something." said the general as he pulled Csab aside. Aluna got up and yawns and said "Alright guys, lets get back to sleep. We will need it. Oh.. Kira. Come with me." said Aluna as she heads out of the room.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:52 pm

"Just about time." Edward said in a response of Aluna's speech, and temporarily forgotten about Cyrus' suggestion. Though he did listened to Kira's introduction. As Aluna headed out of the room, He simply follows her.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...
Contact:

Post by Akane Bade » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:31 pm

Kira grinned at her introduction, smirking further as one of the team members muttered something about her showing up. She listened carefully to the conversation, but decided not to interuppt because she had no idea what they were talking about. As the general dismissed them, Kira was about to leave, but stopped as Aluna called her aside. "Yes, umm...Aluna, right? I'm very sorry about being late today, I got lost and the staff weren't being very helpful and..." Kira trailed off, realizing she was rambling. Embarassedly, she looked away and cleared her throat. "Anyway..."
"Throughout time as we know it, there has always been the wild...and the wolves."

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Maddrel opened his eyes and peeked up at Kira.
"It's alright, lassie. I'm late often enough and I don't get pulled up for it." He said with a smile. He looked over to the general. "Err..But you shouldn't make a habit of it." He added on to avert the wrath of the general. He stood up and strode over to her. "I'm Maddrel." He held out his right hand which was the size oh her torso. "I'm in charge of the big guns. Kira...that's an interesting name. Where'd you get it?" He added.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:35 am

"I imagine she got it the same way you got yours, Maddrel - when she was born," Cyrus pointed out. "And the Captain called Kira over for a reason. Best to let them get to having their private conversations and such."

Slowly, Cyrus rose and started for the door, throwing a sideways glance at where the general and Csab were.

"Best get some more rest..." he muttered to himself, following it with a yawn.
Image

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:51 pm

As Csab headed towards the general he looked at Maddrel,Cyrus and Kira for a second. "Hm...Nice team, let's see how will they perform in battle! Let's just hope they won't end up like the last round, but judging from their abilities...it seems we will have quite of a competition here" he thought as he grinned. He soon turned towards the general and waited for an answer. He just remembered what the captain said about the moon " Well...I would gladly be in the same cabin when things start to turn! " he said, but soon the general noticed this and told him to pay attention. Csab waited for what the general had to say...

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Aluna chuckled when she heard Kira and smiled and said "Don't worry about being late. I too was late for almost every meeting since my first time here. Don't worry. You will get use to this place with time. As for what you missed, I'll give you the simple version. As you have heard from the news, something is killing the people in New York and we are being send in to find out what it is and deal with it before the public knows about it. Now.. better get some sleep. Training will start soon and you don't want to be half asleep when that happens." after saying that, Aluna heads down the hall way and back to her room and shut the door behind her and walks towards her bed and drops dead and sleeps like a log. The general looks at Casb and said "Casb.. what do you think of this team? How are you fitting in? The reason I'm asking you this is because you seem to keep to yourself most of the time and I never seen you mix withe the others. Is there something wrong?"
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...
Contact:

Post by Akane Bade » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Kira grinned at the others' responses and nodded to each as they went off to sleep. Turning back to Aluna, she gave a quick salute. "You can count on me to be ready!" She called with a warm smile. After watching Aluna recede into her room, Kira snatched her bag of belongings and shifted her sniper rifle on her shoulder and searched for her room.

Once inside, Kira dropped her stuff on the floor and shoved it under the bed, then sat down to remove her boots; after which she chucked them in the corner. She sighed to herself and clicked off the light before she lay down on the bed, blankly staring up at the ceiling as she drifted to sleep.
"Throughout time as we know it, there has always been the wild...and the wolves."

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Maddrel twiddled his fingers as his approch for a hand shake was completly ignored.
"You gotta love her manners." He said to himself as he put his hand down.
He paced around the room, being careful not to bump into the lights. His thoughts drifted to what the general last said to him. Perhaps a collar wouldn't be a bad idea. He felt his power surge through his body like electricity. The hairs on the back of his neck and on his arms rose.
"How close do you guys recon it is until the moon is completly full? Not long? A couple of hours?" He said to the group. Maddrel walked over to the general, put his arm over his shoulders and gently steered him away from the group.
"As you may be aware, around the time of the full moon, my powers are at their peak. Now I have no reason to dislike anyone in this room and I have no reason to hurt them so would it be possible if there was to be a room set up immediatly to detain me as I won't be able to control my power and I tend to have a different mentality?" He said in a low voice. He took his arm off the general and awaited his response. "Oh, and in case you weren't joking about the collar, some way of restraining my power would be great."
He leaned against a wall and it shook. He didn't mean to. The moon was waxing and he didn't want to be in there when it is at its fullest.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Thu May 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Just before Edward steps out of the room. He stops, and place his hand on the edge of the door. Knowing that he had forgotten to ask proper permission and giving respect. Simply turning around and gave a quick short bow at the general as Aluna enters her room and sleeps, followed by Kira, who after got briefed, enters her room not far away. Edward sighed, leaving the general's office and scan for his room.

After strolling for a few seconds, He found his room, properly designated, but anyhow cramped for him. Only a small bed and a locker opposite of it. He opens the locker, where his tactical equipments and primary weaponry, including ammunitions are stored. "At least they did prepare things for me." He mumbled, following by a grin. He soon close the locker and press the light switch.

The room turns dark, but a dim light ray shines through the window and into his room. Anyhow, it did not disturbs him. He heads for bed, lay down and closed his eyes. A moment later, He completely fell asleep.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Fri May 02, 2008 7:37 am

Csab was in giving a sort of explanation to the general , but than for his luck Maddrel interfiered. Csab went back to the table and laid down. "I think I'll just rest for a while , here..." he said than put his head on the table. Even though he was a little tired he wanted to stay awake.As he layed his head on the table he thought about all kind of tactics. He wanted to rest his mind for once, but wasn't able. The cold table was more than helpful to get rid of his headache which he had for one month. He soon found that everyone already went into their cabins, yet he just layed there asking only one thing. " Why?"

Post Reply