Jericho (Squad 0) [Game Thread]

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Sun May 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Without another word, Cyrus retired to his room, leaving the room and meandering down the hallways until he came to his. Like the rest of the team's, it was a bit on the small side, but considering in most military organizations you slept in barracks or shared tents or similar arrangements, Cyrus wasn't about to complain. Especially since he actually fit in this bed.

And so, Cyrus lay down on the bed and drifted off to get the rest of his night's sleep.
Image

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Sun May 04, 2008 10:08 pm

The general looks at Maddrel and said "It will be done. Now get back to your room and rest before you fall half asleep during training." than he looks back at Casb and said "Casb. Go to your room now. It's time for some rest. I've got to get going to. But not untill you got back to your room."
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...
Contact:

Post by Akane Bade » Wed May 07, 2008 10:50 am

Kira woke sometime during that night, and found herself unable to go back to sleep. She padded over to the window and glanced outside, seeing that the moon was full. It was the reason she was awake. After several attempts to get back to sleep, she finally decided that she'd look around for something to eat, or maybe just walk around to clear her head.

She carefully opened the door, taking care not to make too much noise, and slipped outside into the hallway. She slunk past the other rooms, making sure she didn't wake anyone, and exited the building. She sat outside, peering up at the moon every so often, breathing in the night air and listening to the sounds of the nocturnal animals. She felt more at peace outside, almost enough to fall asleep.
"Throughout time as we know it, there has always been the wild...and the wolves."

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Sun May 11, 2008 11:48 am

As Csab just sat there he heared the general ordering him into his quarter.He just wanted to lay there without being disturbed , but since he wouldn't have got any rest there cause of the general he said nothing , but stood up and looked at the general."Yes! Sir! " he said quietly while he was thinking of what to do afterwards. He turned and headed down the hallway, but than stopped and looked back at the him.

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Tue May 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Maddrel looked at the general. He had just spoken of how he had too much energy and now the general wants him to sleep? Maddrel gave the general a cold look and wandered down the corridor looking for his room. He looked at the pot holes he made.
"They should probably get someone to sort that out...it's a bit of a health hazard." He said to himself as he strolled down the corridors.
He found his room.
"You'd think after all this time I'd get a bed that fits." He said while he looked at the bed
He took the pillow and the matress off the bed and put them on the floor.
"At least now I can stretch out." He smirked and took off his top and boots. "They better not be getting me to fix them holes in the morning."
He rolled over and tried to get to sleep.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Thu May 15, 2008 8:15 am

Throughout the night, Edward does not experienced any restlessness, not even from the moon effects. He has proper control, but as he sleeps, Dream drifted into his mind. It was pleasant at first, but then it turns out to be vulgar and pulled him away from dormancy.

"Holy crap." He murmured, sitting up in bed.

By paying attention on the surroundings, combined with increased sense of hearing, Edward acknowledged that someone's not asleep, and to prevent disturbance to others who are sleeping. He tried to get back to sleep.
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Wed May 21, 2008 11:29 pm

Cyrus slept peacefully for the remainder of the night, so tired that he didn't even dream, sleep just a peaceful comfortable darkness that seemed to be way too brief, just as it always seemed when he didn't dream and had to do something when he woke.

So when he woke, he muttered "Dammit" under his breath without opening his eyes, as always.
Image

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Thu May 22, 2008 8:41 pm

By this time, everyone is either asleep or in their rom and all was quiet. A few hours later at 06.00.A.M. Aluna woke up and got up from the bed and yawns. She than made her way to the bathroom and turn on the lights and went in and closed the door behind her. 15 minutes later, she came out and turn off the lights and grab her shoes as she walks towards her bed and sat down and starts to put them on. After she is done, she grab her room keys which are left on the drawer near her bed and got up and walk towards the door and opens it and closed it behind her. She than walks towards Edward's room and knocks on it and said "Ed, you awake?"
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Absolute Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:48 am
Location: You don't want to know...
Contact:

Post by Absolute Wolf » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 am

Csab had no intention to sleep and so he didn't sleep. However he later on laid down , but without any success in getting some rest. As the time came to wake up he still just laid there without saying anything.Just looking at the celling, 5 minutes later he got up and went to take a cold shower.While he did so he just muttered "Good! D@#$ morning! Again!...Let's hope this day will better than the rest till now". He had little intention to get undressed so he took a shower with clothing on.

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Post by Gangrel » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:46 pm

Maddrel tossed and turned on his bed...such as it was.
"Looks like I'm not sleeping tonight." He said to himself, knowing full well that if he just lay still for a few minutes he would drift off to sleep.
He got up and started doing push ups.
"Might as well do something since I'm up." He said in amongst shallow breaths.
After a while, he worked up a sweat.
"Better get a shower." He said as he stood up and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He made his way to the shower.
He ran the shower. Mostly cold water, he wanted to cool down after all. He took off the remainder of his clothes and went into the shower. From his bathroom window he could see the moon. He watched it begin to set. He got out of the shower and dragged his soggy body to the towel rack. As he reached to take a towel his heart started to pound faster. He could hear it thumping in his ears. He snatched a towel and tore the towel rack off the wall as well. He swung round and punched through the wall to his sleeping area. Dark patches of fur began to sprout up on his legs, arms and torso.
"No!" He growled.
"I can control it!" He dropped the towel and grabbed his head.
"I can control it!" He repeated. He crouched to the ground. He began to dig his fingers into his scalp.
"I can control it!" He said again. The fur began to recede. He stood up, still holding his head. The fur was almost gone.
"I CAN contol it!" He said a final time. The fur disappeared and he let go of his head.
He looked up to the window. The sun was starting to rise. He was shocked at how fast time seemed to have moved. His body was dry so he decided to put on some clothes. So that he wouldn't be late, he left his room and made his way to the training ground. On his way to the training ground he passed Aluna outside Edwards dorm.
"Strange." He thought to himself.
He continued down the corridor and then to the training ground.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Confidential
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 709
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:53 am
Location: The City of Angels

Post by Confidential » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:01 am

Not long afterwards, Edward managed to bring himself back to sleep once again. This time for the rest of the night. Until he heard a knock on the door sometimes in the morning. He grunts a bit and simply jumps outta bed, feeling very active and freshened. Soon he make his way too the door and said...

"Hello, Who's there?"
Literally fading away...

User avatar
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2595
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm
Custom Title: Wolfblood
Gender: Male
Location: Massachusetts

Post by Aki » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:01 am

Once Maddrel arrived in the training ground, he might notice that Cyrus was already there.

After waking he had showered, gotten dressed, and had gotten breakfast before heading to the training ground, where he intended to refresh his skills after not having utilized them for awhile. Cyrus noticed Maddrel as he entered, looking up from the field-stripped M4 sitting in pieces on the table in front of him.

"Sleep well?"
Image

User avatar
Akane Bade
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:19 am
Custom Title: Embrace the Moonlight
Location: Running through the endless moonlit paths of forest...
Contact:

Post by Akane Bade » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Kira finally found herself tired enough to fall asleep and returned to her room, peacefully sleeping throughout the remainder of the night.

In the morning, Kira woke early. She took a quick shower and dressed, feeling quite awake and ready for anything. Kira grabbed her things, including her rifle, and made her way to the training ground. She saw that a few of her team members had already assembled there and jogged to catch up to the rest, waiting for instruction.
"Throughout time as we know it, there has always been the wild...and the wolves."

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 am
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.
Location: Singapore

Post by Silver Predator Wolf » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:54 pm

As Aluna waited for Edward to answer the door, she sees Maddrel, Cyrus and Kira coming out of their rooms and heading stright to the trining ground. She than heard Edward got up and heads for the door and at the same time asking who it was. "It's Aluna. You better get up and get ready. The instructor is not know for his patience." said Aluna as she lean against the wall outside of Edwards room.
Image
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Re: Jericho (Squad 0) [Game Thread]

Post by Gangrel » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:23 pm

"Wow...folks are taking their time aren't they?" Maddrel said loudly.
He started to pace around the training ground. He flexed his large muscles and clenched his fists.
"Didn't get to sleep..." He tried to think of an excuse, "the bed's too small. Its not too good for a guy of my size."
He cracked his neck.
"They better get here soon. This is one of the few times I'm early...I'll be dammed if they're not gonna see it"
He sniffed the air and turned around.
"Ahh, Kira. It's good to see that some people can be here on time."
He flopped to the floor, causing a small tremor. He spread out on the ground and looked at the sky.
"Ah well...When they make it, try and wake me up will ya?" He said to Kira.
He let out a loud yawn and drifted off to sleep.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: Jericho (Squad 0) [Game Thread]

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:31 am

Mugen Kumori entered the room, wearing an elegant, jet-black kimono. With his sword bouncing against his hip, he made his way over to an untaken bed and sat down. He placed his weapon beside him, crossed his legs, and closed his eyes. He enjoyed the silence, letting the calm wash over his warring body and soul.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

User avatar
Gangrel
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Right behind you

Re: Jericho (Squad 0) [Game Thread]

Post by Gangrel » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Shortly after falling asleep, Maddrel woke up. He checked his watch.
"Man, where is everybody?" He looked around. "Has everyone just left?"
He stood up and paced around the yard.
"Maybe I should go and find them." He said to himself.
If it ain't broke, I'll break it

Post Reply