Dark Nation: Discussion, and Character Creation

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

ok you get to create you own class scedules. though it be good to have a few classes with a few of us. i am alittle losted at what questions are being asked.
classes are starting today, (in the r.p) and next week will be when the examines begin to classify you into catergories. from there probably the groups well be randomly picked. The teachers have different ablities and specialities some more powerful than others. The examines are purely looking for how much potential a student has. most of the dark power they use barely scratches the surface. its the teachers job to help control, and learn to harness this power. The dark power classes are one of study and practice. (just another form of teaching) (werewolves of course get special classes because) (they can learn to alot of things with shifting and what not.) btw this is a school only for dark power students theres no regular humans. via isolation to prevent..... fights, brawls. Cause the normal human race is very...jeolous. A teacher usually does more than just a few classes, so blue lol it appears your working on it. this r.p is vast so i expect it to be slow going until everything is understood.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Alright, I think I got everything. I am going to post. Tell me if it is good or not.

Also whoever wants to be in any of the classes that I put in my schedule . . . um . . . is Blue's character the only teacher on here?

Never mind . . . I am just going to post, if all else fails I can edit it.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

i finished my post, hope you guys can love me for this. :lol:
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

lol good posts Dragon and Blue. ^_^ well done.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Thanks Wolfyn.

Blue, is the student my character, so just that I would know what post, or is another person's character?
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Damien Gabriel
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: The White Wolf

Still closed?

Post by Damien Gabriel »

Hey I was wondering if i could join up. Blue-eyes in the dark said I should look this up and I like it.
"Not all shadows are black." - Damien
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

yes, i know we wanted to keep it small for a bit, but would anybody mind one more kindly soul? :? :D :howl:  :oo
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Damien Gabriel
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Damien Gabriel »

Here he is, hope he's ok.

Name:Damien Alexander Gabriel
Sex:Male
Race:Irish-French
Species:Werewolf :shift:
Height:5'8
Weight:160lbs.
Eye Color:Red
Hair Color:White
Attire:Usually white clothes, always his white trench coat, usually a sleeveless whit shirt under that and baggy pants
Personality:Damien is usually reclusive in public areas. He doesnt talk to anyone unless he knows them and the only way for them to know him is for them to talk first. He likes hiding and popping out when he is needed. Once you get to know him tho he is a good friend and a loyal pack-mate.
Background:Damiens background is something he doesnt like talking about. He killed someone once, his girlfriend. She cheated on him and in a fit of jelouse rage shifted and killed her. After he snapped out of it he realized what he done and turned himself in, stricken with grief. The court ordered him to attend a school where he could learn to control his rage.
Perks:Strong, fast, stealthy, loyal
Flaw:Difficult to control anger when it comes to a few things
Damien Gabriel
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Damien Gabriel »

Ok, if I do get to play I will say right now when Im usually on. Weekdays 10:00 at night to midnight and weekends 10:00 to whenever I get tired . Lol. :D
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Damien Gabriel wrote:Ok, if I do get to play I will say right now when Im usually on. Weekdays 10:00 at night to midnight and weekends 10:00 to whenever I get tired . Lol. :D
How about a hug and were even. :lol: Hope your chosen. :D
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Chances of being let in are 50/50 at the moment.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

though, you'd still have a chance, no matter what. :)
Damien Gabriel
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Damien Gabriel »

Hey 50/50 is better than 0 right. :)
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

woah, where did that 0 come from.
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Hidden Archer
Mood: Excited

Post by Black Claw »

Hey where do i go to join? it looks interesting. :howl:  :oo
I am the guardian of the light and darkness,
I am the one who whispers in the dark,
I am the eyes of your soul,
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Wolfyn. You handle this. You better make sure they agree to the turms before they join.......
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Black Claw wrote:Hey where do i go to join? it looks interesting. :howl:  :oo
Ask Wolfyn, wolf is the one who started it. Maybe pm or just wait for em to post. :)
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

alright
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

sorry i didnt notice that people had replied before, :( i hope you guys get in, you look like fun peoples to play with :D
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

*Sighs* i don't want to seem mean or harsh to Black and Damien. i really don't, but take a look at...The forsakened r.p Me and Silver Predator Wolf were in it and we had like 6...7 people r.ping afterwhile it slowed down. and nows its been weeks since anyone has posted there. Silver and me are tired of having alot of people in one r.p... and it only takes one person to destroy it. i am not saying that the 2 of you will. but having 7 people in one r.p is to many. it takes along time for everyone to post, and by the time you get to your turn, all your good ideas and plans fade. having 5 for this r.p is perfect. because all of the groups of students with have 4 and one teachers/ instructor. having 2 extra would be to many for a group and it would offset what plans i am making for this r.p. I know this sounds blunt, probably harsh. The main thing i am trying to say is that having more r.pists destories the idea of... companionship among the characters. having more people than whats need.... only harms the r.p to the point where it is abandoned. I hope you guys can forgive my decision but i have avoided telling the both of you till now, because i just don't like.....saying no. But if this r.p is going to survive past, Scene one..... it has to stay how it is. Or it will just become like the rest of these forgotten r.ps on the list. "The Forsaken being the newest addition." I just hope that the people who are within this r.p support me and will not....quit because I have had to make a decision between, seeing this r.p slowly die, or saying no. Theres been a few rpgs pop in in the past weeks since the forsaken died. And you can always create one. ^_^ thats what this thread was designed for. Sincerely Wolfyn.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

well, that sucks :| . hope you guys could forgive me for this. :(
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Black Claw »

That's alright, i'll create something myself for others though it will take time to get the area created and character design signed in so if u want to join guys be patient and i'll have it up soon. :howl:  :oo
I am the shield,
I am the sword.
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

that'd be cool :D
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

Sorrys mates :( but i do side with Wolfyn, my RP that Eva was (Lack of a better word for it) born in died from the same thing. i miss it :whimper: but this is fun to!
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Black Claw
Legendary
Legendary

Rebirth

Post by Black Claw »

You can reborn it when i get the RPG going if you want? :howl:  :oo
I am the shield,