Dark Nation: Game Thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva jumped back as if he had bit her when he yelled, and held her hand to her chest 'He's changing into something,' she though as she took in his scent and saw he regressed back to human. "What are you" she said plainly, but was ready to change herself at any moment. Her other hand strayed neer her pocket which held her flint knife, which she had made back with her clan.
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic jumped when he held a female voice. He notice a figure kneeling beside him. Lunic jumped to his feet faster than normal. He glared down down on the figure. Lunic snarled then pasted her walking towards the exit. "I hate people" he said.
Silence is the soul's answer to hiding away.
Being torn apart by gifts of false hope.
I hear my friends voices within me, yet I can't hear myself.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

"Thank you", Apollo said as he took the pencil. He really tried to control his internal heat. He was able to write his name and other information just as the paper and pencil were getting singed. After he was done he handed the paper up and got ready for what the teacher was going to say next.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

After getting all the papers back Frier leafs through them. "hmm, ok thats funny, who here is the joker and handed up a burnt Paper?" he says smiling right at Apollo "I see I'm going to have my hands full with you" He then Picks out a few papers and puts them up on the board "these stay up here, the owners of these will most likely not be picked for Advanced training with me" he then takes Apollo's paper and hands it back to him. "Ok, has anyone know where the missing might be" he asks, looking at the empty desks, but only getting back shrugs and rows of blank gazes. He then begins to walk over to the door to close and lock the door for tardy students.
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Luna hands up her paper and waited. After she head what Frier said, she said "I heard some noice coming from the library on my way here. Maybe they are in there. Oh and by the way, is my name up there? Cant see it from here.."
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Location: Locked in my mind, 1 I cant find the way out, 2 I might hurt others if I do get out.

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva snarled back at what he said and yelled at him "Fine! bite the person that was willin to help ya! I bet it doesn't matter to you, but I think I know what you are, though i doubt it since none of my kind would be that rude" she pushed herself up and stormed off in the wrong direction, shoving her hands in her pockets and froze when she realized her teeth were growing "Dang it!" she said and ran away, pushing through doors that got in her way hopeing to find some where to hide till she could change back. 'stupid stupid stupid' she yelled at her self in her head as her frail human ears grew into wolf ones.
Part of me is now fire, i'm burning inside. I still ach to be what you want as you increase the flames and listen to my screams. Your voice still rings in my mind as blood flows from my mangled body and falls onto the dead ground around me mixing with my tears of failure.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic's walked slowed to a stop when Eva began to yell at him. He took in the words and began to turn as Eva ran out the opposite exit. "What did she mean? She knows what i am? I am a bloody human." I am just apart of a pathetic race of beings who destory themselves because of their indifferences" he thought. "I belong to a species that thrives upon death and torture. A species that is to worried about theirown preservation, that they care about nothing but themselves. Sure there are those who live away from the bandwagon. The minority of people who would die to see the ones they love, save and happy. But they are so few and far between. But the crowd is clever. They know how to play the role of a minority and then cut your throat when you began to trust them. This is why I never trusted nor ever will trust a single human. But...." He paused. "Maybe she knows whats wrong with me." He turned a bit looking at the exit Eva went through. Complicating of tracking her down. "Shes pissed at me for my nature." He plundered. "Later" he whispered. Lunic stepped through the exit and was welcomed by a empty hallway. Lunic smiled. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. Lunic scanned the paper and smiled yet again. "Drawing class" he whispered.
Last edited by Wolfyn on Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo remembered what happened in the library and explained it to the others including the teacher.
"I do not think I am not the only one we should worry about", Apollo said to the teacher, "what should we do, continue with class?"
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

"hmm, ok lets see, All who want to take this class to the library raise your paws" nearly the whole class raises in unison "ok, now all who want to stay and continue class without a few classmates, well if you raise your hands or do anything to approve such, you can find yourselves cleaning the dorms, top to bottom" the class sits silent and a few avert their eyes. "ok then, now who would like to lead us in our way to the Library?"
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Luna heard this and siad to herself "Another one of those types..." she than stood up and starts to walk towards the door and at the same time, said "Come on guys.. let's move our a** and get going before something else pops into the teach's head."
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva skidded into a wall she was unable to see because her eyes were changing, her hands burned as they changed, she snarled as she slipped and fell to the floor. she curled up into a ball as she lost conciseness 'no, I have to stay in control, I cant sleep' she thought hazily as she put a hand to her face, and winced when a claw dug into her skin. the worst of the pain over as she managed to push up and dig her claws into the wall for leverage to stand up.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic continued on his walk towards the art room. He looks at the note again not noticing that Frier's class was beginning to emass in the hallway. When he looked up he was inches from colliding with a student who had his back turned awaiting for the rest of the class. "Danm it!" he said looking for away through the crowd but there was not opening.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo followed Luna out into the hall followed by the teacher. The other students were slowly coming out too. The crowd of students got bigger.
Apollo walked over to Luna and said, "By the way, my name is Apollo, what is yours?"
Just as Apollo finished his question someone bumped into him saying "Damn it!".
"Hey watch where you are going!", Apollo said as he turned to see who just bumped into.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Frier Hears the commotion from the back of the Group and Speaks loud enough so they can hear him "Whats the hold up" he then waves with his hand in a motion to continue on. He hadn't walked any more than a step before he caught the scent of a student in distress, and without warning, bolts ahead not knowing what he's in-store for.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

As Luna waited for the rest, she sees Frier bolts out of the room. "God dam it!" said Luna as she turns and looks at the others and said "You guys go on ahead. I'll catch up." after saying that, she too bolts out of the door after Frier.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva was panting as the last bits of her finished the change, her tail hung without any energy when she heard running feet. She turned without a thought in her head but the instinct to chase and hunt when she caught her self 'No!' she clapped her paws to her ears 'No hunt, there is real people here, I might hurt one' she yelled in her head as she painfully turned away from the sound and started smelling for a exit as a trial of blood made its way down her face from the claw mark.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic's head was bowed when Apollo spoke. Lunic slowly raised his head looking directly into Apollo's eyes. "get out of my way" he said in a monotone voice.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

"Hey", Apollo said to Lunic angrily, "do not have an attitude, what is wrong with you?"

Now Apollo was getting agitated; this guy interrupted him talking to the girl (Luna) and now he is having an attitude with him. Apollo could feel his internal heat rising and he was starting to sweat. The other students noticed including the guy who bumped into him. It was at this point Apollo realized that the girl (Luna) was no where to be found.

"Calm down, okay buddy?", Apollo said handing him a burnt piece of paper, "this is my room number, come to my room tonight, I want to talk with you".

Apollo calmed himself down yet he was still producing heat. Apollo also noticed that the teacher was no where to be found to. He asked one of the other students where they went. Apollo ran down the hallway where the teacher and the girl ran down in the direction of the library. As he rounded the corner he saw something he never expected to see so soon. Then his clothes went up in flames.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

Once Frier rounded the corner to the Library, He saw her running the other way. in an exhausted tone yells after her "where are you going" He asks Eva as he leads the rest of the class inside. "So, are you going to relax, or am i going to take you down to the lunchroom kitchen to get you a snack?" he says trying to keep her at ease. "Your safe here, there isn't anybody here you could hurt, i know how you feel with not having control of your change" he says in a calm tone "thats what my class is for, for control and the possibility to live a normal life after you graduate" he holds out his hand, and at the same time he shifts flawlessly making his hand into a clawed fore paw. "Your in the right class Eve" he says without asking her name.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna catches up with Frier and said "Teach! Can at least tell us where you are going before ditching us half way?" than she sees Eva and said "Oh.. boy... another one... this is going to be a long day..." after saying that, she followed the rest into the library.
Snay Fell
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Snay Fell »

Eva started to panic when she saw people, but resisted the fight or flight impulse to listen to the man who smelled like a werewolf, and watched his hand turn into a paw. She had reached for it when the name dropped in her mind like a stone, "NO!" she yelled as dormant memories of before her clan came up, "I'm Not Eve!" she turned and ran away from the group in hope to run away from the memories through the halls past people she didn't see and saw a opening in the wall that led to the outside world. She ran full steam at the hole in the wall with out a thought in her mind and jumped into the window with surprise as the glass shattered and dug its self in her as she landed on the outside ground.
Wolfyn
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfyn »

Lunic took the slip of paper stared at it. The whole class followed after their teacher. Lunic stepped and turned abit "what was that?" he questioned himself. Lunic proceeded towards the Art Room. When he arrived he was welcomed and questioned by the kind old lady. "Lunic...Lunic where have you been?" she said smiling. "Sorry Ms. Calver I got caught up in the library" Lunic replied with a slight smile. "Well sit down, i was just explaining to the class what we'll be doing for this semester. she replied. Lunic took a chair and rubbed his head. "please....not again please" he thought.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Apollo ran outside still in flames until he came to a pool. He jumped in putting out his flames. As he walked out of the pool the water started to boil. Apollo was dry in minutes and standing there naked. As he started to walk back to the building he herd the crashing of glass and a person landing on the ground in front of him.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary

running after Eva, he shifted fully and let his cloths fall shredded from his body. Following her closely he jumps through the already broken back bay window, that lead to the the schools physical training area. Once landed he found Eva on the ground with a long shard of glass sticking out of her. in a calm relaxed tone, but still with a deep bestial undertone, he calmly says "Eva, this will hurt for a second, but once it's out, i want you to relax and tell yourself that your going to heal quickly and well" he says as he pulls out the shard without breaking it with his strong gripping paws.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master

Luna walks into the library and towads a desk and sat down and leans back on the seat and closed her eyes.