The Experiments ((DEAD))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

The Experiments ((DEAD))

Post by Nekko »

Nekko walked out of the Food Mart carrying tonights dinner. He watched everything that happend around him, a habbit that he forced on himself out of a slight parinoia. He came to an intersection and hit the button to make the crosswalk signal change. As he waited he started to figit, another habbit, one that he didn't force on himself. It seemed like an eternity standing there, waiting and exposed.

((OOC: Lets get this RP ball rollin))
Last edited by Nekko on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Alec came back from a meeting of yet again another Private Investigator. His search kept on hitting dead ends. Hopefully the PI will do a better job then the others did, Alec thought as he walked back to his motel room. He came to an intersection and was standing behind the person who just hit the button for the signal to change. He looked at the person and got his first memory flashback:
He was casing after the person in front of him, wearing the army uniform, holding a rifle.
Alec approached the man but not before gun shots rang out.
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko turned around, a bit jumpy. He saw a guy walking towards him. Right after turning around, gun fire made Nekko divert his attention back to searching the area. He did a double take at the guy. Hesitating he thought, 'Damn, I have no other choice. Either this guy was out to get me, which is most likely considering the gun fire, or just some guy.' He turned towards the street and began running. He shifted in the middle of his escape right in the middle of the streets. He let go of his grocerys (sp) which were annoyingly hitting his leg as he pumped his arms.

((OOC: I should get those links up for my apperance XP))
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod peeked out of the window of the supermarket, watching a man who was standing still at a cross walk suddenly burst into a brisk run as if someone was chasing after him. Horribly curious, a trait of his that annoyed him more and more after escaping from the School, he walked out only to see a man firing a rilfe of all things at the man. Walking closer, Jarod realized that the man who was being fired at could be no older than 16.

What is someone that young being shot at for? The thought hit his mind, that perhaps he had been one of the experiments too, but what were the odds?

Jarod headed for the scene, his horrible curiosity helping him ignore the danger. A chance like this couldn't be ignored, an actual chance to meet up with another escaped 'experiment', oh how he hated that word. After catching up to the soldier, he stopped to take a breath, risking interrupting him.

"Woah, woah, what the hell is going on here?!"

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Alec hid when the gunshots rang out. When he looked back to see if the person was still there but saw them running away. Damn, he thought, how I am ever able to find out about past. Alec saw that there was another person wearing a similer looking army uniform shooting at someone or something. Then another person, young too like the one from before, appraoched the uniformed man and said something.
Alec got his second memory flashback:
He was holding the person by the arms and pulling them down a hallway and opened a closet door . . .
Alec got interupted when the uniformed man pulled a pistol out of his pocket ready to shoot. Alec charged at the man sending the both of them crashing to the ground and the pistol into the nearby bushes.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ^(O.O)^

Post by Demon Wolf »

Fang was passing by in his new sadan when he ehard a bullet wizz by though his windshield. "What was that?" he asked himself just as he saw some commotion at a street corner. Just then he saw a boy, holding groceries that he just dropped, run infront of his car and hit the boy just as he slammed the breakes. Fang climbed out of the car and brought the boy back into his back seat. When fang got a closer look he saw that the boy wasnt entirely human - he had a tint of black stripes on his face.
"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see"- Dr.Weir -Event Horizon
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko didn't bother to stop and look at what was going on around him, all he cared about was getting out of there. All of a sudden, a sharp pain ran through his side, he stoped moving forward, and everything around him began to fade. 'No, no, no! What the hell is going on!' He thought as he hit the ground, feeling extream shellshock. He could feel someone dragging and setting him on a soft cusiony thing.
It took him not long to orient himself, 'What the...soft cusioning?' He thought sitting up quickly, almost in a panic. He saw another guy staring at him. "You have three seconds to explain what's going on before rip you're heart out." Nekko threatened, not knowing whether this guy was friendly or hostile. He shifted even more, releasing his claws.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vlad seated himself on a small parkbench, allowing the sounds of the city to filter into his ears. With a relaxed sigh, he pulled a small walkie-talkie from his belt, lifting it to his mouth.

"Vlad here. Sector A, clear," he spoke into the walkie with an annoyed tone.

"Roger that, Vlad. All sectors clear," a voice responded from the walkie. "Return to routine patrol."

Vald stood up and returned the walkie-talkie to his belt. A person sprinted past him, fleeing from something down the street. Vlad suddenly realized the sound of gunfire echoing from nearby. He pulled his pistol from his ammo belt and sprinted in the direction of the gunfire.

Vlad stopped at the scene of where the shots rang out, noticing a stopped sedan and groceries scattered all over the ground. With a quick motion, he sprinted to a nearby building column, and took cover behind it. He knelt down and began screaming in the direction of the sedan.

"ASC security won't tolerate violence on company property. Come out with your hands up, or I will have to use lethal force." He clicked the safety on his pistol.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod let the soldier be, wondering why the security officer was so worried about a stopped sedan. Sure, it could be a 'suspiscious' vehicle so to speak, but he doubted it. With the young man hopping in the back however, it would seem that the millitary was in fact after him. The security was probably just trying to come to grips with the gun fire.

Jarod quickly left the scene, opting to view from a bit further back, rather than be caught in the middle of it.

Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko saw the guy's arm shift. The wolfy, clawed hand grabbed is collar. He heared him say, "You sure 'bout that?" All Nekko did was let out a low growl and glared at him. He retracted his claws and answered. "Yes, but I'd do such a thing when you weren't looking." He turned his head to glare out the window. He felt something in his side, 'Probablly another broken rib or two.' He thought. "Oh and thanks for hitting me." He said, trying to keep his cool. Being in the back of a strangers, who was another experiment, car and not knowing where they were going was suspicious and was a cause for panic in him.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

With a swift motion, Vlad spun around, exposing himself to the situation around him. He fired a few bullets into the rear bumper of the sedan and watched as the vehicle sped off. He could see two men nearby, both dressed in military attire, as well as teenager who looked less threatening than the other two people. He sprinted forward, taking cover behind a parked SUV. He began blindfiring his weapon in the direction of the armed military guys, unsure of who the real threat was.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Alec tusseled on the ground with the other man for a while. He herd yelling, a car speeding off, and gun fire. Somehow without a thought he snapped the other man's neck killing him instantly. He got up to see that the teenager was leaving. Just then there was more gunfire and a bullet hit his arm. But Alec did not feel any pain, the blood was coming out slowly but he felt nothing. Then realizing he was still getting shot at he jumped into the bushes and landed next to the other man's pistol. While Alec was staring at the pistol, his third memory flashback came to him:
Alec was putting on an army uniform. He then walked over to a locker and pulled out the rifle. He then got a pistol that looked like the one the other man had. Then someone called him . . .
Alec was shocked and happy that he has suddenly started remembering his past but he was not liking what he was remembering. He got the pistol ready and with speed that just came to him, crossed the street and was behind the guy who was blindly shooting. Alec raised the pistol.
"Can you please stop that?", he said.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

"Your welcome" Fang replied sarcasticly as he wihdrew his arm. Frang moved his rear view mirror to keep a close watch on the boy. "We are going to a safe house in the mountains, it has enough space for us and more people" explained Fang. Fang drove the sedan into a dirt road and parked the sedan near a cave blocked by a huge boulder. "Follow me" said Fang as he went closer to the cave. The boy got out of the car and followed. Just then a pad came out and Fang dialed a code. The boulder moved over to the left side. "Hey Fang" said a women walking out of the cave. "Hey Dr.Lopez" replied Fang " I found this boy running from a soldier and then I accidently hit him with my car."
Fang crept closer to Dr.Lopez and whispered "I saw the boy morph his hand into a tigers paw with claws." "Intersting, looks like you found another experiment" Dr.Lopez whispered back. "Hey boy" Fang yelled, the boy turned to him, "whats your name?"
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko followed this guy into the mountains. Partly becasue he "had no choice" and partly because he didn't feel like jumping out of a speeding car with broken ribs.

They came to a cave opening and the guy he was following entered a code into an inconspicous (sp) key pad.

"Whats your name?" Nekko heared him ask. He glanced at Dr. Lopez and then back at the guy who Dr. Lopez called Fang.
Glaring at a bush, to avoid eye contact he replied, "Nekko..."

((Feeling kinda tired, so short and simple. *OOC*))
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

"Follow us and don't get lost" Fang said. Fang and Dr.Lopex lead Nekko intot he cave and heard the boulder clsoe the cave of and as soon as it went dark lights went on. They continued down the cave and into a room. The room had a bunk bed, a separate bathroom, a dresser, a desk, a flat screen tv in the wall, anda hole in the wall that was curved and plated in metal and had a hole on the top. "This is where your going to sleep" said Fang "the TV has full cable so you can wtach whatever you want, the hole in the wall has a mic so you can order anything you want to eat, but only three times a day." "Good night" Dr.Lopez said as they went out the door and locked it.
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko followed Fang and Dr. Lopez down a hallway and into a room. He looked around while they explained everything. "Wait. You've got to be kidding...," Nekko said, regretting following them. "YOU, a stranger experiment and a stranger DOCTOR, want ME to SLEEP here in this HOLE. Why exactly would I do that?!?!" He shouted, pointing at the both of them and around the room in rage.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad spun around, hearing the voice behind him. With an angered motion, he raised his pistol, feeling somewhat surprised by the teen's presence. He looked back in the direction of where the military soldiers had been, seeing both of them, this time dead. He looked back to the teenager behind him and spoke, still a bit confused about how the teenager got over to him so quickly.

"How the?" He dropped his weapon, noticing that the teenager himself had a pistol pointed at him. "Y-You need to lower that weapon before somebody gets hurt. Tell me what's going on here." Vlad felt a chill run down his spine as he peered into the pistol's barrel. "L-Lower the weapon, sir."
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod carefully watched another young man come up to the same security guard, and point a gun at him. He almost found it hysterical how out of control the situation had become.

"What the hell?" he muttered to himself, wanting to take a closer look

After looking around for a second, he realized the the young man he had been watching the the sedan had left. It'd be futile to go after him by now, a perfect chance to meet an escaped experiment failed. Perhaps he'd come back, perhaps not, but he wasn't going to worry about that.

Jarod carefully moved back to the scene he had just left, and watched from a distance, almost eager to see what would happen next.

Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

Fang heard Nekko yelling as he locked the door behind him. "This ones a human/tiger hybrid" Fang said to Dr.Lopez. "Yes, well we have to keep him under control" replied Dr.Lopez. They both walked down a long hallway and split up into their own sperate room. Their rooms looked the same as Nekko's except that they had computers and larger beds. We better keep Nekko safe, he might be from the school thought Fang as he fell asleep while transformed.
ImageImage
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Alec stopped himself from nearly killing the man. He lowered the pistol, put it in his pocket, and picked the guy up from the ground.
"Listen, something is going on, I need a ride", Alec said to the man who had a security uniform on.
Alec then nocticed the other teenager who he saved still hanging around. He is coming with me, Alec thought to himself looking at the teenager. He grabbed the security man by the arm and dragged him towards the teenager.
"By the way, my name is Alec, I think, because I cannot remember my life, "Alec said to the security man, "I need you to drive me somewhere".

Alec approached the teenager and had his forth memory flashback:
He was helping the teenager out of a cage. The teenager was confused. Alec explained that he wanted to help him and that he was a double agent and that he had to a many terrible things to get to the position he was at now. Alec found out that the teenagers name was Jarod. Just as they entered the hallway someone hit Jarod in the back of the head.

Alec approached Jarod and spoke:
"Jarod", Alec said to Jarod, "Do you remember me? Do you know who I am? Because I do not. I need your help and I need you to come with me".
-Dr. L. David Mech
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod looked up at the teenager who had approached him. Upon further inspection he learned that it was the one who had confronted the security guard a few moment ago. Raising an eyebrow, he spoke.

"Can I help you?" he asked, looking the young man up and down

He thought to himself while waiting for a response. Who was this kid? Was he another experiment? Was his luck really that good?

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad screamed with rage, confused about the entire situation. He broke free of Alec's grip and crawled a few inches away feeling both disorientation and anger. He pulled a combat knife from his belt and stood up, switching his gaze between the teenager and Alec. It appeared as if the two knew one another. Vlad looked to the teenager and screamed.

"Y-You, back up!" He lifted the knife with a crazed motion. "I don't want to have to kill anyone here!" He backed away a few more inches, switching his gaze towards Alec. "There's no way that I'm helping you, so you can just forget it!"
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod grinned at the security guard's confused state, he laughed when he pulled a knife on the both of them. Just to get a rise out of the guard, he slowly allowed his right hand morph into a wolf's paw before quickly reverting it back to make it seem like a figment of his imagination. He smiled again before speaking.

"Wow, you're pretty tough, Mr. Security Guard Man...you sure scare the hell outta me." he said, letting out a small laugh "Would you mind putting your knife away please? You're ruining peoples' idea of an average drive home."

Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

As Alec stood there wondering why the security man was acting all crazy. I am the good guy, Alec thought to himself, I know I am, I hope I am.
Just then Jarod changed his hand into that of a paw of a wolf. Alec had his fifth memory flashback:
He snuck into a room to see guys in whitecoats watching someone do a maze. Then two people came out of the maze: Jarod and the other teenager from before.

"Look", Alec started to say to the both them, "About a few months ago I woke in the woods with no memory, no idea who I am. I am going to need help to figure things out because I feel like I have to do something".

Alec removed the pistol from out his pocket, pointed towards the sky in an ally way and fired. Another man in uniform fell from a fire escape. Alec was just as shocked to see that he had just done this. He put the pistol back in his pocket and stared at them. Then an uncomfortable feeling hit him in the arm he got shot in and realized that he still had the bullet in there. He dug his fingers inside and pulled out the bullet but he noticed something else, there were a few bundles of wire in there too. He slowly opened up his arm to expose no bones but metal and wires.
-Dr. L. David Mech