The Experiments ((DEAD))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vlad screamed, watching as the teenager's hand morphed and then returned to its human form. He backed up a few more feet, feeling that he was losing his mind, before speaking.

"How'd...what the?" He nodded, trying to make sense of the situation. "W-What are you?"

Vlad looked towards the other teenager, feeling horribly confused, and watched as he pulled the bullet from his arm.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod smiled again at the confused security guard, he was certainly not getting a laugh out of it like Jarod was.

"What am I?" he asked, repeating the question "I'm something you'd never understand. Something you don't want to be."

He sniffed before speaking again, just to mess with the man some more. "I can smell the fear coming off of you, just relax. Drop the knife, you'll be okay I'm sure."

He turned his attention to the teenager, Alec, as he remembered and watched him remove the bullet from his arm. Upon closer inspection, Jarod realized that Alec was one of the robotic experments. They were a bit more rare at the School than the human-animal hybrids, but were still quite common; it was the triple hybrids that were the truly rare ones.

He spoke, risking exposing the School to the outside world, but kept it vague. "You're from the School aren't you?"

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Alec had relief that he was getting somewhere at least with someone from his past.
"The School?", Alec responded, "I guess so if that is where I tried to help you and who ever else. All I know is that I have no memory of what happened before I woke up in the woods except for what I have been slowly getting today. Can you also please explain to me who or what I am?"

Then Alec got his sixth memory flashback:
He was opening up the closet door and putting the other teenager inside. Alec told the teenager, Nekko, that Jarod was waiting. Then Alec went to go distract the other guards.

Alec now had the other teenager's name.
"By the way", Alec again asked Jarod, "Do you know that other teenager? By the name of Nekko?"
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"I might," Jarod said, looking back over at the guard "I knew that I knew him from somewhere...I just couldn't figure it out."

Trying to figure out a place where they could talk it over, Jarod turned back the the security guard.

"You know, I highly doubt we need you anymore." he said, letting his ear change a bit then reverted it back "So why don't you go? Skidaddle. Go on, shoo!" he elongated his canine teeth for a second, then closed his mouth

He turned and smiled back at Alec before speaking. "You want to talk this over dinner or something?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Backing up further, Vlad sprinted away in the opposite direction of the teens, terrified. He locked the combat knife back into its holster on his belt, realizing that they weren't following behind him. He reached the street corner with the bench that he previously occupied, stopping to rest. It looked as if the street had become increasingly crowded since the last time. He seated himself on the bench and watched as cars sped past. The people around him didn't seem to notice the situation back on the other street.

With a loud sigh, he stood up and began moving down the sidewalk, pushing his way through the crowds of people around him. He reached a small parking and moved towards a car parked in the lot's center. The word 'security' was printed on the car's side, causing the vehicle to appear much more worn down then it actually was. He pulled a set of keys from his belt and entered the vehicle. He slammed the door behind him and stared at the vehicle's key ignition.

"What the hell were those kids?" He asked himself before starting the car and backing up.

Vlad pulled out of the parking lot and drove onto the street which he previously walked along, swerving his way in and out of traffic. He turned onto the street where the two teens were and pulled into an alleyway, shutting the car's engine off. He reached into the back seat, pulling an MP5 from the darkness.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

((OOC: Uh, hope I didn't miss anything important, I just skimmed over the last few posts. Anyways this is the last thing that happend in my situation...))
Fang heard Nekko yelling as he locked the door behind him. "This ones a human/tiger hybrid" Fang said to Dr.Lopez. "Yes, well we have to keep him under control" replied Dr.Lopez. They both walked down a long hallway and split up into their own sperate room. Their rooms looked the same as Nekko's except that they had computers and larger beds. We better keep Nekko safe, he might be from the school thought Fang as he fell asleep while transformed.
Nekko rushed to the door before it closed. But it was to late, by the time he got there the click of the lock signed his fate. He walked over to the bed and sat down next to it. He wraped his arms around his knees, trying to stay calm. He looked around, spotting a camera. He glared at it and cursed at it a few times before laying down on the floor.

'Great...this is what I get for following some BRAINWASHED experiment to a CAVE of all places meeting with a DOCTOR and walking into this so called ROOM!! What do they even want with me? Are the going to send me back? Or maybe they have a lab here somewhere in the cave? The worst that could happen is them killing me...then again, that would mean I wouldn't have to worry about them following and watching me. God, what am I thinking?!?!' Nekko thought. He got up and walked over to the door, kicking it hard enough to make a huge dent in it.

He walked back over to the bed and lay down...the last thing he could think of doing was sleeping. Bad things might happen if he falls asleep....
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ^(O.O)^

Post by Demon Wolf »

Fang woke up in a cold sweat. It was only a few hours ago when he went to sleep. Did it get cold in here or is it just me he thought. Fang decided to ckeck up on Nekko. When he got to Nekko's room he heard some screaming. In a rush he pushed a button on the door and unlocked it. He saw Nekko screaming and wriggling. It seamed that he was having a bad dream so Fang got some water and splashed it in Nekko's face just as Dr.Lopez entered the room. "What happened?" She asked. "Seems like he was having a bad dream" Fang replied.
"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see"- Dr.Weir -Event Horizon
ImageImage
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

After deciding to let the security man go Alec was happy to have the help.
"Sure", Alec responded to Jarod, "do you know of any good places to eat?"

Then Alec had his seventh memory flashback:
He was sitting in a room surrounded by other men. Some was talking to them about a mission that had to do. One that was dangerous and one that they may not come back a live from. Then there was mention of a school, an institute, and other places. Alec opened up his folder and found that he was to be stationed at "the School" as a "guard".

"Do you have a ride?", Alec asked Jarod, "I need to stop off at my motel room first."
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko felt the water spash against his face. He jolted up with a gasp. Looking around he could see Fang and Dr. Lopez. 'Idiots...nows my chance.' He sprung up from the bed, knocking Fang aside. Dr. Lopez saw Nekko running and moved aside.
Nekko didn't bother to look back, the only thing on his mind now was escaping. He sprinted down one hallway and the next till he was outside.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Yeah actually," Jarod said smiling "Its amazing what a couple of fake documents can get you."

Jarod walked over to his Mercedes S-140 and nodded for Alec to hop in. As he started the car, he finally made a connection to the security car parked in the alley way before they headed for the car- it had to be the security guard. His heart raced, he wondered why he would still be following them. Was he an undercover agent for the School? Was he looking for them?

Wiping the sweat from his brow, he spoke. "So then, where's your place? I'll get you over there and then we'll get a bite to eat."

Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

Just then Nekko hit Fang and ran past Dr.Lopez."Hes trying to escape, but he'll never make it out" said Dr.Lopez as she pressed a button on a remote she had in he pocket "lets go after him." Fang morphed into his wolf form and chased Nekko. He knew these hallways like the back of his paw. Fang ahd finally caught up with and corned nekko into a corner as he morphed back to human form. "What do you think your doing?" Fang yelled as morphed his arm into a wolfs and dragged Nekko back into his room.
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko growled at Fang. "Funny you mention...thats what I was going to ask YOU!" he shouted, shifting. He managed to sweep his leg to his the back of Fang's knee, knocking him over. "I was planning on letting you go unharmed, but seeing as how you won't just let me leave." He said, pinning Fang down. Nekko raised his right fist and delivered a punch to Fang's face.
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

Just as Nekko punched him in the face Fang morphed as well into his full form and lifted Nekko into the air and flew him out of the cave as he opened the entrance/exit into the cold night air."Do you realy want to hurt me now?" Fang asked while growling.
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko looked up at Fang, growling still. "OF COURSE I STILL WANT TO HURT YOU!" He yelled, looking down at the ground, he let out a sigh. "Listen, if you were going to just kill me you would have already. Apparently you NEED me for something so you wouldn't drop me. SADLY! I don't intend to stick around." He said before slipping one arm free, hanging on tightly with the other. With his free hand he punched Fang again hard in the gut, knocking the wind out of Fang.

((OOC: I think this got out of hand...feels like its GMing))
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

Just as Nekko dropped from Fang's arms, Fang dived after Nekko and cought just as he was about to hit the ground."We do need you.. and other experiments"Fang said"me and Dr.lopez created this facility to house and keep fellow epriments safe."Fang lowered to the ground and threw Nekko to the ground and walked back into the cave."If you realy want to leave and go into the open world go ahead, but if you ever need a safe home you can always come back" said Dr.Lopez as she too returned back intot the facility.((OCC yea this has realy gotten out of hand...))
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

((OOC: The fact that your posts seem kinda different then what I did makes it weird...but its ok, we'll survive.))

Nekko stood up, being back on the firm ground. "WE!?!?" He exasperated (sp? if its a real word), grabbing Fang by the shoulder making him turn around. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WE AND THE OTHER EXPERIMENTS'!" He yelled. "Listen, don't compare me or any of the other experiments to you. NONE of us that have been living ON OUR OWN want to be treated like...like some animal in a CAGE again." He turned around. "Listen, it just seems like you've had it easy having someone look after you. We, the ones who never really had anyone to look after us, we don't trust anyone very easily." He finished, running off back to the city.

'Thank God I made it out of there. One more minute and I would have KILLED the next person I saw.' He said to himself. After a few miles run, a fairly easy task, Nekko made it back to a main road. He walked along side while trying to hitch a ride.
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

"What a jerk" Fang mumbled as he flew toward the city. He then called Dr.Lopez on his cellphone:" Im going to search for other experiments all be back in a day or two" and he hung up. After a few minutes or searching, Fang found a motel that ahd some vacancies.
ImageImage
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad could see that Jarod was aware of his presence, causing a chill to run down his spine. With a swift motion, he tossed his gun onto the passenger's seat and started his car's ignition.

"What am I doing?" he said to himself. "I'm going to get myself killed."
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Alec followed Jarod to the car, which was a very nice one.

As Jarod started the car, Alec had his eighth memory flashback:
He was sitting in a car with another person who was the driver. They were parked in front of a hospital. Suddenly two more men came running out carrying a baby. They hoped in the back and the driver sped off.
"They think that their baby died right?", the driver asked the other men.
"Yes they do", the man holding the baby said.
"Perfect", the driver said as he drove.

Alec got a weird feeling after this memory came to him. It took him a while to recover. Then he noticed that Jarod was tense too. Jarod then asked him a question.
"The motel is on the main road", Alec responded, "it is near the out skirts of the city".
After a pause Alec asked Jarod if everything was okay.
-Dr. L. David Mech
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod nodded, closing his eyes for a moment. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

He put the car into 1st gear, something he'd always liked...a Mercedes with a manual transmission was different- he'd always found that cool, and taking a moment to spin the tires; drove off.

"Alright, outskirts it is." Jarod said as the slowly made it to speeds beyond the speed limit

He checked the review mirror, suddenly paranoid, but saw nothing, as he expected. Driving along the main road he thought he spotted Nekko. His thoughts were confirmed when he slammed on the brakes and saw the same young man who'd been thrown into the car. He rolled down the window and spoke.

"Are you Nekko?" Jarod asked, shouting over the running engine "If you are I know you're running, get in the car...we're about to hit the road too."

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko glanced over at the Mercedes that pulled over next to him. He raised his eyebrow in curiosity when he heared his name. "Maybe I am." He said before opening the door. 'Alright, lets give this another try...maybe these guys aren't as bad as the last.' He thought as he got in. The sound of the door closing made him wince, the thought of being in a can made him parinoid.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Maybe, huh?" Jarod asked taking off again

"Well then," he said continuing off towards the hotel "Would it comfort you to know that you're travelling with two Experiments?"

He continued driving for a while before seeing a chain of hotels and motels on the final stretch of town. He brought the car to a stop on the empty strip of freeway and turned to Alec.

"So then, which one is it?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad pulled out of the alleyway and began following behind the mercedes; his heart, pounding with fear. He followed the vehicle down the street, stopping at a street corner, trying not to expose himself. He watched as the mercedes stopped to pick up yet another teenager and began driving once more; this time, towards the commercial district with the hotels. Vlad began following behind once again, this time with faster speed, nearly slamming into a passing vehicle.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Alec just stared at Nekko for longer then he intended. He did not know what to do or say to him. Then Jarod stopped the car and asked him which one was his motel.
"That one over there Jarod", Alec responded, "it is the one that looks like the Bates Motel". How did I know that?, Alec asked himself, I do not remember watching Psycho!

Then Alec got his ninth memory flashback:
He was chasing Nekko through the woods. He was holding his rifle and had his pistol holstered.
"Stop, Nekko!", Alec yelled, "I was only trying to help. I do not know what happened! I am not a part of them!"
He lost Nekko and stopped to rest. Then something stung Alec's arm and he fell down.

Alec turned back towards Nekko.
"Do you remember me, Nekko?", Alec asked him, "do you know who I am?"
-Dr. L. David Mech
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

ImageImage