The Experiments ((DEAD))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod nodded, pulling up in front of the empty looking hotel, the parking lot was almost totally empty except for a few people.

"Wow, it would appear you're correct, Alec." Jarod said smiling "Looks just like the Bates'"

He shut off the car and sat back in his seat. He spun around to speak to Nekko while waiting for Alec to return.

"So then, Nekko, at lease I'm assuming that's your name;" Jarod paused "How is it that we came accross you today? What were you running from?"

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

Nekko turned to Alec and replied. "Uh...I think so. Should I?" He sounded unsure. They parked in the parkinglot of some motel. Jarod turned around to ask him a question. "How is it that we came accross you today? What were you running from?" Nekko turned his attention to him. He took a moment to word out what he was going to say. "Umm...well I was running from this other experiment and this supposed 'veterinarian' that were keeping me in a locked room against my will." he took a moment to see if he left anything out. "Yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell."
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"I see." Jarod said nodding slowly, taking in the facts.

He spun back to face the seering wheel and stared out the window. He grabbed his switchblade from underneath the arm rest, popped open the blade and spun it between his fingers, not even worrying about the consequences of making a mistake. Spininng and tossing a knife was something he could do with his eyes closed, he figured the gene and DNA experiments must've aided his reaction time and helped his reflexes.

Closing up the knife again, he turned around to speak to Nekko once more. "So, now that I know that you're an experiment, I gotta know two things. One, when did you break out? Two, what kind of experiment are you?"

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko stared out the window blankly. "I broke out two years ago." He said, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. "And I'm a hybrid, human-tiger hybrid."
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

After Nekko answered him, Alec told them that he will be right back and left to go to his motel room. Alec took out the key and openned the door to room 23. He walked inside and turned on the lights. The light on the phone was bleaking meaning he had a message.
Alec picked up the phone and checked the message:
"Alec, this is Dave, the Private Investigator, I have information about you that is very important, I am coming to your motel room later in the night. Please this is very important, maybe even life threatening for the both of us and anyone else you may meet. I am coming around 11:00 pm. See you then."
Alec looked at the time, it was a 9:30 pm, he still had some time to spare.

As Alec was about to get something out of his bag he had his tenth memory flashback:
Alec punched somebody in the face. The person was tied to the wall and bruised all over.
"Tell me where they are!", Alec yelled at him, "this will be much easier if you just told me where they are!"
"You will have to kill me first!", the person said.
Alec was about to respond but got interupted.

Alec stood there and got that same feeling again. Which was bothering him now. He hoped that talking to the others guys over dinner would be better. Alec took out his dog tags and put them in his pocket. He got his bag and left the room. He hurried back over to the car. Before he got in he noticed that a car that had been following them was parked across the road.
Alec got in the car, put his bag on his lap and said to Jarod and Nekko, "We better get out of here but I need to come back later, know of any good places to eat?"
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Yeah, I do actually." Jarod said starting up the car "Its called pick the one that looks most appealing as we head back to town."

As he backed up, he noticed the security car back from town was parked across the way. No wanting to bring attention to the group, he drove off as if nothing had happened. After losing sight of the car, he spoke.

"I do believe that security guard is following us, I guess we'll have to scare him off later."

After driving for a bit longer Jarod spotted a large restaurant, the perfect place to hide. He pulled into the parking lot and shut off the car.

"This place look good enough?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Vlad followed behind the vehicle, losing it in the rows of traffic around him. Slamming his hand on the steering wheel, he pulled onto a side road, parking along the sidewalk. He turned the engine off and stared at the street before him, watching as cars passed by. Grabbing the MP5, he opened the car door and stepped outside, examining the area around him. People sprinted past him, apparently afraid of the weapon that he held. Vlad could see a restaurant nearby; the streets around it, congested. He began making his way up the sidewalk, towards it, feeling somewhat hungry.

A motorcycle passed by, causing him to stop in his tracks. Its loud rumbling made him tremble with fear; painful memories returning to his mind.

Memory flashback:

A light blanket of fog settled upon the city streets, making the air glow with the colors of the city around it. Vlad stopped at a street corner, the air, feeling somewhat chilly; his motorcycle, sputtering beneath him. He turned around to face his girlfriend, Elle, who sat behind him. Her bright blue eyes examined over his face, lovingly. With a smile, Vlad spun back around, returning his attention to the street, and drove forward. Suddenly, something hit him, throwing him sideways with unmatched force. He felt as his body hit the ground; blood spattering from his mouth. He turned his head only to see his girlfriend lying motionless beside him. He blacked out.

End of memory.

Vlad sighed, weakly, and continued making his way towards the restaurant.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

"This is perfect Jarod", Alec responded, "lets go and get some seats". Then Alec saw that security guy from before crossing the street. Damn, Alec thought to himself, What is going on?

As Alec got out of the car, he had his eleventh memory flashback:
"We know who you are and who you really work for!" The voice was sinister and hard. Alec was in a cage and surrounded by darkness. He was not wearing his army uniform any more. He felt like as if someone was messing with his head. Then the lights turned on blinding him.

Alec not knowing what to do just stood there in a trance-like daze.
"Attack him", said a voice in his head.
Suddenly Alec charged at the security guy and punched him in the head.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko was following Jarod and Alec. "As long as they'll make a steak RARE I'll be happy" He said as Alec rushed past him towards the security guard. "What the hell?" He watched Alec punch the guard in the face. He rushed over there to restrain him from doing anything else...anything worse.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod mouth hung wide open after Alec went up and punched the security guard. Taking advantage of the situation, he grabbed the MP-5 the guard had dropped.

"Looks like our dinner plans have been interrupted." Jarod said, aiming the gun at the security guard

"He wasn't following us for no reason." He said, looking to both Nekko and Alec "I'm starting to think that the School is sending people out to look for us. So I'm thinking that we should take him to my place and see what he's all about. What do you guys think?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad felt blood fly from his mouth as the teenager punched him. He fell backwards, slamming into the ground and dropping his weapon. For a moment he avoided moving, but finally got the strength to lean up. He watched as the second teenager used his own weapon against him. He wiped a bit of blood from the corner of his mouth, laughing.

"You know, it isn't nice to just run up and punch people." He stood up, looking at the teenager with the gun. "Go ahead, shoot me in front of all these people, kid."
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

"Whoa! Just hold on a sec." Nekko shouted in concern. He looked down at the bloody guard. "Don't tempt us," He said letting go of Alec.

((OOC: So many short posts...getting on my nerves...need more involvement))
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Jarod thought it out for a moment before responding. "Afraid to shoot you? Heh, I've already got people looking for me, I'd probably be safer in prison."

He fired a bullet that barely whizzed by the security guard's head. "So I'm asking you are you afraid to die?" He paused "Or if death isn't a viable alternative, why don't you answer a few questions?"

Jarod lowered the weapon and looking the guard in the eyes. "Why were you following us?"
Last edited by darkest wolf on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad looked towards the ground for a moment, grinning, then looking back towards the teenager with his gun.

"You obviously aren't human, so I decided to investigate a little bit further, just out of curiosity. After all, my employer does a lot of research, and in the end, if I was able to capture you, it would mean a big raise for me." He chuckled rudely, reaching for the combat knife on his ammo belt. "Shoot me and see what I care. I lost everything that meant anything to me a long time ago."
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ^(O.O)^

Post by Demon Wolf »

Fang woke to a gun shot outside. He opened the door and saw guys facing eachother. Fang then walked towards and stopped in the shadow of a tree. He had the uncanny ablility to blend into his surrounding in the nighttime. Fang hears them talking and pulls his wings out and flew nearer onto a closer tree."Looks like one has a gun" He mumbled ot himself.
"Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see"- Dr.Weir -Event Horizon
ImageImage
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko steped aside rubbing his eyes as Jarod and the guard taunted eachother. He took a deep breath trying to relax, "Todays been one hell of a day." he muttered. Just then his predatory hunting instincts kicked in, someone's attention had been caught. He looked around, trying to be inconspicuios (Sp.). Nekko was hopeing that a breeze would kick a sent in his direction. A split second later, a familiar sent crossed his nose. "Wha?? That mutt?" he muttered again.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Obviously not human, huh?" he stopped, the distinct scent of another experiment was down wind "What do you know?"

Jarod was clearly offended, but for once he caught a glimpse of what people really thought of him. "I don't want to have to kill you right here, right now." he said "Its too much of a problem."

He looked around for a moment to make sure nobody important was watching, there were bystanders but that didn't matter as much.

"So why is it that your employer would pay you to bring me in? Who sent you?"

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad spat some blood from his mouth, chuckling as if amused.

"To be honest, I don't even know what my employer does research on. They're some sort of big corporation that was in need of security, and just happened to hire the security company that I work for." He eyed over the gun. "Nobody sent me. I decided to investigate on my own."
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

Fang noticed that Nekko was gazing in his direction. He wasn't worried though, he could take this little runt. The guy with the gun had a sent of another experiment intersting he thought as he glided down from his tree and put his back to the tree.
ImageImage
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

All Alec herd was the voice in his head. Nekko was holding him but then let him go.
"Attack him", the voice said repeatedly.
Alec noticed that Jarod and Nekko were talking to the security guy.
"SHOOT HIM!", the voice said more strongly.
Alec could not take it anymore. He took the MP5 out of Jarod's hand and shot the security guy in the arm.

Alec had his twelfth memory flashback:
Alec was driving his car, but really fast though. He had a pregnant women in the back seat. She was screaming at the top of her lungs.
Alec pulled into a hospital and ran into the ER.
"Help! Help!", Alec screamed, "My wife is having our baby!"
Three nurses and a doctor ran out to the car with a wheelchair. As they rushed her into a room Alec's cellphone rang.
"Hello?", Alec answered.
"You have been reinstated agent", a mechanical voice said, "report to Operations HQ." The line went dead leaving Alec wondering what he was going to do.
-Dr. L. David Mech
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

"Woah, woah, WOAH! What the hell are you doing!?" Jarod asked ripping the MP5 from Alec's hands "Dude, calm down. He's obviosly from the School, but you didn't need to shoot him!"

He stopped suddenly at his own hypocrisy. After taking a moment, he whispered in the guard's ear. "Alright, man, here's the deal. If you walk away right now, go back to where you came from, tell them you didn't find anything, and leave us alone I promise you that you won't be harmed anymore."

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko turned as Alec shot the guard. "I don't have time for this..." he said under his breath. He turned his attention back to finding Fang. He found himself staring at a tree. Something just wasn't right abou it.
Demon Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Demon Wolf »

Fang noticed that one guy grabbed the other experminets gun and shot the guy infront of him in the arm. Nekko turned and started at him. He looked bewildered, as if he couldn't see him, but knew he was there. Interesting he thought, looks like I've got a new ability Fang thought. He returned his attention to the guys that were fighting.
ImageImage
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Vlad stumbled backwards, feeling as the bullet penetrated his arm. He screamed in pain, looking at the teenager that shot him with terror. He heard one of the teens call his employer 'the school'.

"Look, I don't know what you guys are talking..." he groan in pain, feeling blood seep through his shirt, "talking about. All that I know is that my employer is some big medical research company in the heart of downtown. I'll tell what you said...jus....just don't shoot me anymore."

Vlad backed away and began sprinting for his vehicle, unsure of how he was going to drive with the bullet in his arm. He moved to the driver's side of the car and seated himself inside, slamming the door behind him. Blood was smeared all over the left side of his seat from where his wound's blood had seeped through his shirt. He wrapped a large cloth around his arm, started the engine, and began driving down the street, back towards the downtown district.

Vlad noticed that the streets of downtown had become extremely congested since the gunfight earlier. Police and other emergency crews were at the scene of where the gunfight had broken out, all seeming to be unsure of who killed the two soldiers, wandering around the scene aimlessly. Vlad pulled his vehicle onto a curb near where the gunfight had taken place and exited the car. He moved towards a large structure with a globe statue outside it. A couple of security guards were standing in the courtyard, discussing what had happened earlier.

Vlad moved into the building's main entrance, stopping at the receptionist's desk.

"I need to speak to the head of security, now," he said.

"A meeting is currenly in progress, sir. Would you like me to buzz him?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes, tell him it is urgent business." Vlad tried to cover up his wound, knowing that people would start staring. "Tell him that I found somethng that might be of value to the company." Vlad could feel rage building inside him, wanting to seek revenge on the teenager that shot him.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Nekko didn't notice the guard leaving, he glaring down the tree. "Something's not right." He said. He glanced over to Jarod who now had the gun. He glanced back at the tree. Pausing for a second, Nekko grabbed the MP-5 from Jarod aiming at the tree. He fired one shot at the tree trunk. "You sneaky little backstabber." He said quickly walking towards the tree with the gun still raised. He fired a few more rounds into the tree trunk.