In The Shadows..- Character creation

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

In The Shadows..- Character creation

Post by OukaHowls »

Last edited by OukaHowls on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Re: In The Shadows..- Character creation

Post by Aki »

Looks like fun. Count me in. No need to worry about God Modding from me, heh, I build weaknesses into my characters a lot of time. :lol:

Name: Daniel Browning
Sex: Male
Bio: Daniel is much like your typical nerd - shy, withdrawn, and deeply interested in technology. He's a fan of humanity's accomplishments and big a big believer of Clarke's 3rd Law ("Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"). And as a warlock he's also deeply invested in magic, though he differs from his family (who, naturally passed it down to him) in that he wishes to abandon the old traditions and adapt magic to coexist or even work with technology, just as he wishes to see humanity and the 'monsters' work together. A hopeless optimist, he believes this could only work to all's advantage. Sadly, not all are willing to let go of the past. His black hair is kept short but is hardly ever combed or otherwise tended to - resulting in it being unkempt, his eyes are an icey shade of blue and he stands 5'9". He isn't particularly athletic, being a bit on the scrawny and out-of-shape side. Typically he wears a pair of beaten-up sneakers, jeans, and a T-shirt bearing some obscure computer or video-game related slogan or joke.
Race: Warlock
Likes: Video games, technology in general, practicing and perfecting spells, and attempting to learn more and understand the natural world.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
Additional Details: l------------l
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l
Mood: Excited

Post by darkest wolf »

Count me in, I'm interested! I'll get a bio up in a bit...I'm busy right now.

-Photo and avatar by takyoji

"He who dares wins."- Winston Churchill
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Mood: Bored

Post by Moss27 »

May I join?

Name: Caelean Kimu
Sex: Female
Bio: Her first years of her life were the hardest, alone ever since she hatched and learning to hunt by herself. She was found by a witch early on in life, and she was taught dragon magic, mainly the ability to have a human disguise. As a dragon, she climbs high above the buildings, listening to the rush of the wind, wanting to be alone. As a human, she asks - and sometimes, demand - for information about all dragon whereabouts, hoping to find out what happened to her parents. Trust is hard to come by.
In her human form, she stands at 5'4". She tends to create a small build, not wanting attention in the public. But her fiery orange eyes will pierce deeply into anyone's heart, scaring the truth out of any human. She keeps her hair a very dark brown, short, layered and sometimes unkept and wild. Dark clothes suit her the most, gaining as much heat as possible to keep herself alive.
In her dragon form, when standing, she reaches 8'7" and her wingspan reaches about 20 feet. Her primary scales are black with patterns of dark blue, and touches of white around the muzzle and brow. Flecks of white scales also appear at the joints of her wings. Her eyes are more reptilian, but they still retain the same orange hue.
Race: Dragon

I can't wait to see how this develops!
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Begin the day with a friendly voice- a companion unobtrusive, plays that song that's so elusive and the magic music makes your morning mood..."- The Spirit of Radio- Rush
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Name: Johnathan Walters
Bio: Johnathan was abandon at age 13 after his parents could no longer afford to support him, they dumped him on in the streets in his sleep. Because of this, Jaohnathan is very touchy about his past, but is generally a very amiable person who isn't afraid to help others in their time of need. He, like many others, believe that another war should not occur- knowing that it will only eventually lead to the extinction of one of the races involved. In his human form he has has long, often unkept black hair with streaks of light brown. He often wears a pair of khakis with a T-shirt and a blazer over it, he also has an instrument case with him when he can. In his wolf form he has jet black fur with russet tinges and his left paw is grey. He has a tailored trench coat he sometimes wears in his wolf form if he must pass through a populated area. He also carries a handgun with extra trigger space to accomodate his shifted fingers should he be in wolf form while he uses it.
Race: Lycanthrope
Likes: Music (Is a self-taught multi-instrumentalist), peace, meditation, reflection, and food.
Last edited by darkest wolf on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Moss27
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moss27 »

Do you guys think that we should have at least one or two human characters?
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)

Post by OukaHowls »

Yes, as a matter of fact, I was just thinking about that. We need at least one human who needs to be a hunter for the
'monsters' and one to try to be the protector of the 'monsters'.

It wouldn't be too bad if there where two hunters, one protector, and maybe three or two humans who Accidentally got involved.
( This would make a great movie, huh? )

These are the humans, or 'Mortals' description.

Name:
Bio:
Children: ( if any )

I know this is more then the 'monsters' have but, humans in particular, have more info about themselves then anything else.
So this is how it should be.

I shall post available human characters now. ( Please, pick one. )

Name: Clark Gale
Job: Hunter
Bio: He has waited years and years for the time of the humans and 'monsters' to make war. But now he has a chance to face them, even before the war. With his Rifle and handgun, he is unstoppable. ( You may add for more detail in this. His height, weight, ext.)
Children: One, Jenny Gale
Likes: Killing the 'monsters', his car ( can be any. I may suggest a sports car? For speed. Oh, and you may add more. )
Hates: The 'monsters', ( add more if you wish. )

-----------------------------------

Name: Kathryn Heartsong
Job: Protector
Bio: She has loved the 'monsters' and wished to see the 'monsters' be free in the world again. Her only enemy is Clark. ( You May add more. )
Children: none.
Hates: Clark Gale, ( Same thing I said. )

-----------------------------------

These two are very important, so I am wishing that soon, someone will pick one of these. Or at lest make there own that are similar.
But there can be only two Protectors. ( I'm sorry, but you will see eventually why. ) But think about it people!! Being a Hunter is not such a bad thing. ( Except if your a 'monster' that is...)
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moss27 »

I'll be Clark, if you allow people to have two characters.

mehehehehe.... If I am to be Clark, or a hunter like Clark...... killing will be fun. XD

When it comes to my characters, I treat each one seperately, so Clark will NEVER have any sympathy for the monsters unless the RP tells him, otherwise.
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

Well, seeming as it is that there will be no more people coming onto this. ( as far as I know )
Then, yes. You may.

But I'm only doing this for the sake of this RP. If anyone would like to be Kathryn, I would be much obliged.
Now, Moss27, you absolutely MUST keep in character as Clark the Hunter and as your own character, Caelean the Dragon. You can not switch back and forth on the same post. Lets say you post a reply as Clark and then you save that and want to do a post as your own character. You may not do so, that is the rules of this site. You must post as one of the characters then wait for someone else to post THEN you can post your other character.

Very simple to do. And, you may be only two characters for this. No more.
I, myself, will be another character too. I have been saving him though, so he wont show himself yet.

Moss27, please make your character profile of Clark Gale now. Thank You.

( There will be only a few amount of people to play two characters. )
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moss27 »

Thanks! Don't worry, Clark will be a great hunter.

Name: Clark Gale
Job: Hunter
Bio: For countless times, he has seen his comrades die on the battlefield, but not because of other humans, but because of those 'monsters.' He has waited years and years for the time of the humans and 'monsters' to make war. But now he has a chance to face them, even before the war. With his Rifle and handgun, he is unstoppable. As an Army soldier retiree, Clark is 6'5", greying hair, but he has a muscular build. Scars of bullet wounds and deep cuts pattern his back and chest, and he has one long scar running down his right cheek and under his chin. He likes to wear shirts that don't get caught in his guns, and he always has a pair of camo pants and boots when out hunting.
Children: One, Jenny Gale (age 18)
Hates: The 'monsters', being proven wrong

--

Anyone else who wants to join this RP can take Clark for themselves, just message me first for the heads up.

Ouka, can you PM me for the proper time for Clark to appear? I don't know what you have planned for the humans, so as the game creator you call the shots.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Post by Nekko »

I'll be A protector. I don't do so good playing a female role. I'll have a bio up in a few.
(Is it alright if I have a tag along "Accidentally Involved Human" character? I'm really liking the idea, but might not go keep it up if it becomes to much of a burden)

_____EDIT_____
Name: Ronan Klein
Job: Protector
Bio: At the age of 17, Ronan ran away from home. His parents wanted him to become a lawyer or doctor, something he wasn't. Late one night, Ronan snuck out and ran, ran to the woods like they've been calling his name for years. Of course it wasn't long untill he came a cross a couple men with rifles cornering what looked like a wolf. His heart was pounding, he had to do something. Ronan picked up this hiking stick, a very solid fiberglass rod with some rope wraped around it, and charged the two men from behind as they raised their guns.
Ronan managed to save the wolf, who actually turned out to be a lycanthrope. From that day forward, Ronan spent day after day learning about these 'monsters'.
Now, he has a job that pays the bills, an appartment, and he always has his hiking stick with him just in case.
Children: None he knows about.
Likes: To prove people wrong, Cats, Any weapon and practiceing fighting styles, Monsters, The wilderness and all its creatures.
Hates: Ignorance and Stupidity

___EDIT!!___
Bio: Appearance - Ronan is 6'1" with pepper colored hair (^^ black, grey, white) that's kept short, but with side bangs. Japanese - asian in decent. Well built and in good shape for obvious reasons. He wears hoodies , the ones with out zippers, and occasionally a Jedi cloak he made for kicks. As far a pants go, cargo; and He only wear's pants. All the clothes he wears are either grey or another dark color.
Edit....(I feel stupid for forgetting this)
EYE COLOR: Dark Brown
Last edited by Nekko on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

Notice;
----------------------------
I am hoping to post some pictures of the characters, and the places we have been.
Don't worry, they'll look really cool. I'm a trained Artist.

So please, if you wish to add more detail for your characters( Hair coloring, clothing, weapons, ext.) PM me.
( Some of you have not made clear to what Exactly your wearing. This does not mean you have to edit your post.)

I was just thinking about it, and wanted to draw it.
Also, You may draw/paint any art now, if you want that is. But before you post it PM me. Do not post any art here untill I say.

----------------------------
Thank You.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

That's a cool idea, I've never had someone do that for an RP before. Cool project! You should maybe post the final results in the art area too, just a hint. :wink:

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Oooohhh, sounds fun. That and I really like to practice and try to improve my drawings.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Mood: Depressed

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen »

New entry

Name: Mugen Kumori
Bio: Mugen has always led a troubled life, from having to live in a world of humans with only one person somewhat like him. From that, he has grown a hatred to most humans, though there are few that have become friends with him. His is very courageous and will stop at nothing to protect the ones he cares about.
Medium length, untamed black hair, Blue eyes, 5'9" tall, He prefers to use his sword, Hakuteiken, but will also use fang, fist, or claw to battle an opponent. He usually wears a jet-black kimono along with a white scarf around his neck. In his wolf form, he stands seven feet at the shoulder, with fur as white as the snow. In place of one tail as in most wolves, he has five. In Japan, he is known as the Itsutsu Biyoku Shiroi Ookami.
Race: Lycanthrope/ Wolf Demon
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Since this RP doesn't have a dedcated OOC thread, I figure I'll post this here. As some of us know (I'm not sure if you all live in the US), monday is Labor Day...which means a nice three day weekend. But it also means I'll be taking advantage of that weekend and probably be back tuesday...maybe monday. Where I'm going, there's no internet connection. However, if I can manage to type up an entire post on my iPhone and use the AT&T satellite or whatever, I might still be 'here' so to speak. Anyway, that's my news- sorry for the last minute warning.

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Yeah, Labor day weekend. I might not be here on saturday and maybe monday. I'm going camping at a cave near town, but I won't be around anything that can access the internet.
darkest wolf
Legendary
Legendary
l------------l
l------5--3--l
l-3----5--3--l
l-3----3--1--l
l-1----------l

Post by darkest wolf »

Alright, I'm back, guys. I'll have a post up on the 'morrow.

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

Notice: -------------

Sorry that i haven't posted the Pictures yet, I've been busy with work and my Manga.
My computer has been acting up too.

I'll try to get them up soon.

---------------------
Thank you.
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moss27 »

School is such a bother. I might not be able to update on most of the weekdays, so just put up with my absences during that time, okay?
WolfOfTheRandom
Custom Title: Masta of the Random

Post by WolfOfTheRandom »

Name: Vincent O, Neil
Bio: Vince is a stroung and stupid wolf always useing his brwan not his brain well not like he has a big one. He is 7,4 with brownish black fur with blue eyes. He wears a blue short sleeve dress shirt with a hoddie on the back an orange tanktop and blue surf shorts with a white line going down the sides.
Race: Lycanthrope
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary

Post by OukaHowls »

Oh, Mugen, that's a really awsome bio. I think I'll try that out later.