In The Shadows..- Game thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Silvermoon, Grayheart

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:48 am

"Ouka, I know exactly how that feels..We will save him, and I swear to you, he will never become a shinigami..I know that for a fact."

Mugen reached into his pocket, pulling out a small green pill. He swallowed it, causing his body to fall over limp. He now stood beside his body, in a jet-black shihakusho. His weapon bounced against his hip as his spiritual energy shot out.

"I know, because I am more than just a demon..I am also a Death God. My mentor was Konjou, many years ago."

He looked over at Roark. He gave a nod, then looked over at Caelean.

"Dragon, I intend to test your power shortly. I will be calling in Kasaikon to help with that."

His gaze returned to Ouka.

"I will keep this pack safe, no matter the cost."
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by OukaHowls » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:44 pm

" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."

User avatar
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:48 am
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Gender: Male
Mood: Meh...
Location: Between Here and There
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Nekko » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:18 am

Roark rubbed his head. Ouka called out from across the warehouse. He managed to sober up and move closer to the rest of the group. He found a box and sat himself down on it. "Everything was fine. But some of my worse memories started to surface again....I thought they were long gone." He glanced over at Mugen, but decided not to ask. Roark told her about his dream at a glance.
He stared at his hands. "So yeah...it turns out Telki managed to fight them all off. But not before having one of the hunters land a shot in her side. I offered her help but she painfully decline and said she'd come look for me if she needed something. A few months later she found me when I was roaming the city one night. She was in a horrible condition. Turns out a group of hunters found her lair and almost killed her. Telki had no where else to go so I took her to my place. I didn't take no for an answer. We lived together for atleast a year and ended up becoming really close to each other. And I think thats why she left...no note or anything." He looked up at Ouka, with a smirk on his face and tears in his eyes. "And I think she might be back in town."
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:51 am

Mugen nodded and returned to his body. Once in, he stood and stretched, tilting his head side to side to make his neck pop multiple times.

"I honestly doubt Kiba is as strong. No one here has seen my full power as of yet."

He sat down and crossed his legs, setting his sword in his lap. With his eyes closed, he muttered to himself and vanished temporarily into the darkness. He remained their for a few minutes, focusing his energy. Once he was done, he reappered before Ouka.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

User avatar
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Custom Title: Mother
Gender: Female
Mood: Meh...
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Silvermoon » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Yami threw his bag down on the ground and sat on a park bench with a huff. He'd been traveling for a while and was tired. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes, using his lighter on one. He put the pack away but kept the lighter out, playing with the flame that it created.

A sudden gust of wind blew his long white hair back, and he looked up, smelling it. [i]'Well can't be good.'[/i] He sat back against the bench, bringing the cigarette to his lips. He put his head in his left hand, looking around for anything that might be out of place. There was the stench of blood on the wind, very light compared to the smells of the city.

He sighed, stomped his cigarette out and grabbed his bag, continuing walking. To where? Even he didn't know. He had no hopes of finding his old pack, and even if he did, they would try to take his alpha position away from him because of his eye. He sure as hell wouldn't have lost, but he would rather not have to fight to continue to be leader. So he let well enough alone, and continued his journey as a solitary wolf. If he ran into his pack, so be it. If not, then it wasn't his fate.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by OukaHowls » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Ouka looked at Mugen, " But you haven’t seen his power either. I'm sorry to say this but, you have been evenly matched. Today, Kiba was just playing around, he mainly was trying to see what we where capable of." She got up off of the floor. “ I’ll have to stay in this form for a while, till I get some new clothes. Roark, I do hope your friend is alright, I hope we find her and aid her.” She said in a bark.
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."

User avatar
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Custom Title: Mother
Gender: Female
Mood: Meh...
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Silvermoon » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Yami eventually wandered into the city, though he normally liked to stay out of the towns. He always felt some one was staring at him strangely, and it bothered him. Still, he held his head up high and continued walking past the humans, ignoring some who made smart remarks about the way he looked. Yes, he had white hair, but he wasn't old.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Mugen slid his hand into his sleeve, pulling out a black shihakusho before handing it over to Ouka.

"It may be a little big, but it should work."

He went back to his meditation, small sparks rippling around his body. He concentrated, inhaled deeply, and then expelled the excess power that was flowing within him.

"I could tell he was playing, and he wasn't the only one holding back. Not once have I even released my zanpakuto, nor have I released any of my energy attacks. I do agree that he is strong, but we will have to wait and see who is truly the best between him and I."
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

User avatar
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: South Carolina

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Miguel » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:48 pm

The sound of rumbling began filling the air around Kace's car, causing him to flinch, making the pain in his shoulder even worse. He could see bright light reflecting in his car's mirror; the support had arrived. With a weak motion, Kace opened the door of his car and slid out of his seat, nearly losing his balance. Screaming echoed from the direction of the light, agressive in sound. Slowly, Kace began inching towards the glare and lowered his gun, afraid that his 'support' may consider him hostile.

"Kace Mcgrenor!?" the voice echoed in Kace's direction.
"Yeah," Kace responded, painfully, "that's me."

The light dimmed, revealing a large, tank-like vehicle painted in camouflage of some sort. A large gunner's seat sat on its roof, occupied by a fully armed soldier. Beside the tank stood a large squad of infantry, all fully armed with unknown, high-tech weaponry. Metal masks covered each person's face, illuminated by a large, green light on each of the masks' tops. All of the people wore metal armor.
Kace stepped forward a few more inches, stopping only feet before the squad.

"Who's in charge here," Kace questioned, agressively, causing each of the people to look towards one another.
"I am," an unfamiliar voice responded from the group's back. The group began dispersing, revealing the speaker, a middle-aged man dressed in military uniform. "Operator Right, sir, commanding operator at Outpost Bravo."
"I need your units to surround this building, Operator Right. I'm not certain, but I'm sure that there is a whole group of monsters inside this warehouse. Entry is nearly impossible because of some sort of force," Kace responded.
"Entry might be impossible, sir, but destruction isn't."
"Of course not, but if it was that easy, Operator, I would have destroyed this place a long time ago. We need to capture one of them, you know, get them to tell us where the rest of their 'friends' are hiding."
"Why not just blow the whole place to hell, sir?"
"Like I said, Operator, it's not that simple. We need to lure them out, divert the attention of the stronger members of their group, then we move in and slaughter the rest of them. Understood, Operator?"
"Understood, sir."

The soldiers began spreading apart, settling in the shadows of the area around the warehouse, and began setting up temporary fortifications. The leader of the group moved back behind the vehicle and disappeared from sight.

Kace moved in front of the vehicle, sighed, and then looked towards the warehouse's doors. He screamed:

"Monsters!" he paused, "you're surrounded!"

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:33 am

A massive portal of shadow engulfed the building, transporting it away from the current area. As the shadow started to disappear, Mugen walked out, sword in hand, and charged. He struck each vehicle with deadly accuracy. He ended his attack by encasing Kace in a crystal prison.

"I'll give you one last warning, leave us alone. We may be different from you, but we are not monsters."

With that, he vanished into a portal of darkness.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

User avatar
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Custom Title: Mother
Gender: Female
Mood: Meh...
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Silvermoon » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:28 am

Yami turned around suddenly, sensing great power unleashing. "What the hell was that?" He glared in the direction it had come from, but shook it off. He didn't need to run into trouble right now, since he was recovering from his last attack from a hunter. Instead, he turned around and went in the opposite direction.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 pm

After the teleportation, Mugen collapsed onto the ground, panting heavily. He struggled to get to his feet, but fell over constantly.

"D-Damn...I didn't...think it would..take that much power..."

He rolled onto his back, looking up to the ceiling.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by OukaHowls » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 pm

" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."

User avatar
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 2491
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:08 pm
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Location: South Carolina

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Miguel » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 am

Kace tried to break free of the cage the suddenly surrounded him, throwing his foot into one of the bars, but it was no use; it wouldn't budge. The once indestructable tank now sat scattered among the surrounding terrain, burning in a glow of flames. The body of the tank's gunner was twisted atop the remenants, too burning. Kace could see the operator's body beside the cage, blood covered and motionless; the man was dead, and DFH wouldn't be happy. A couple of soldiers ran to the cage's front, stopping to speak.

"Sir, we've lost them," one of the soldiers spoke.
"No s*** you've lost them. They've destroyed our entire squad almost. How about getting me out of this box," Kace responded, trying to break the bars of the cage.
"With what, sir?"
Kace sighed. "I don't know, soldier. Find something."
"What about bullets, sir? Do you think we can shatter it?" the second soldier responded, lifting his gun.
"Try it," Kace replied.

Hesitantly, the soldier armed his weapon and fired a few shots, sending a wave of laser-like energy towards the cage, nearly hitting Kace in the process. A few of the cage's bars shattered, allowing Kace to free himself from the box. He seated himself on the ground and examined over the wreckage around him, a field of dead bodies and vehicle scraps. Sirens began sounding in the distance, followed by a rumble similar to a helicopter. Suddenly, armed guards surrounded him and the remainder of the squad.

"This is DFH Security. Surrender, now!" a metallic voice echoed from the surrounding group. The remainder of the squad complied, dropping their weapons.

Kace watched as a large helicopter landed nearby and opened its doors. A group of soldiers scattered from its interior, followed by a middle-aged man dressed in businesswear. The man began moving towards Kace, followed by a couple of guards dressed in regular security uniform.

"Mr. Mcgrenor?!" the man spoke, angrily. "Do you have any idea what you have done for DFH over the past thirty minutes?"
Kace smirked, wiping some blood from his shoulder. He spoke, "Sure do. I was trying to complete my task."
"Sarcasm isn't acceptable, Mr. Mcgrenor. Not only did you cause widespread panic back in the city, but you have also performed an operation without contacting DFH officials."
"I could care less about that right now, Operator. As of right now, we have over a dozen dead soldiers all because of one monster. An entire squad was eliminated without a single shot going off. That is what you should be worrying about right now."
"Perhaps, Mr. Mcgrenor. However, it was under your command that we lost the squad, therefore it is your fault. You risked an entire squad for a group of..."
"Werewolves, I think. Two. I don't know if there were others."
"Two werewolves?" The businessman backed away, laughing. "They were probably survivors, trying to hide."
"One of them killed nearly my entire squad, and an Operator."
"Yes, whatever, Mr. Mcgrenor. Get yourself some medical assistance and then report back to HQ for a debriefing of the situation. You will be reporting directly to The Boss this time. He is not happy." The man looked towards the remainder of the squad's soldiers. "You two, follow me. I want a full story on the operation."

The Operator began moving towards the helicopter, followed by the remainder of the squad. Kace turned away and began moving towards the road, watching as only a single car rushed past. It was a taxi. He stopped it and entered its passenger's seat.

"Where to?" the driver asked.
"Nearest hospital," kace responded.

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:46 am

Mugen sat up, his cheeks slightly red. His eyes had become a lighter shade of blue for a few seconds and then he looked at her.

"I-I understand." he said with a small smile. He scooted closer to he and wrapped an arm around her.

"You didn't have to do that, you know..but I'm glad you did."
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

User avatar
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:48 am
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Gender: Male
Mood: Meh...
Location: Between Here and There
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Nekko » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:26 pm

Roark got up from the crate. "So, what do we do now? I mean, where exactly are we would be nice to know unless we plan on staying here forever." He said trying to find a stack of boxes he could climb on to look out the window. Finding no climbable stacks he turned to Mugen and Ouka. Only now did he notice what they were doing. 'Ah, I guess I'll leave them alone for a bit.' He thought.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/

User avatar
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 pm
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Gender: Female
Mood: Bored
Location: Around
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Moss27 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:37 pm

Caelean

Caelean went up to Roark, her energy almost drained from watching these werewolves, and plus the dank warehouse wasn't warm enough to keep her pepped and hyper. "Do you have company that you can contact? Ones that'll help us hide?"
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"

User avatar
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:48 am
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Gender: Male
Mood: Meh...
Location: Between Here and There
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Nekko » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 am

(OOC: Long time not see >:3)

Roark turned around to see Caelean come up behind him. It was fairly obvious she was tired. "Cold and dark just isn't you're thing isn't it?" He joked. "I don't know if warmth is enough but here," he said taking off his hoody and handing it to her, "it's the least I can do for now. Once I find out where we are I might be able to figure something out." He motioned for Caelean to follow him as he paced around the warehouse. "Now you were wondering if I have any contacts that could help us hide right? I might now of one person, an old friend of mine. The only thing is I don't know where she is or how to get a hold of her."
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/

User avatar
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Custom Title: Mother
Gender: Female
Mood: Meh...
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Silvermoon » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:04 am

Yami threw his bag on the ground and leaned against a tree, sliding down to sit on the ground. He needed to rest, and stupid as it was to try to sleep in this city, he closed his eyes anyways, drifting off.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.

User avatar
Moss27
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 pm
Custom Title: Moon Hunter
Gender: Female
Mood: Bored
Location: Around
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Moss27 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:38 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I know, right? XD)
Caelean



Caelean gratefully took the hoody and put it on, the left over warmth making her feel better, but then the smell of human bringing her out of her bliss. She decided to not put the hood on for further fear of reviving her hunger.

"If you know where she was last, and if you don't mind heights, we could fly there." She turned around to Ouka and Mugen, bending over to try to get their attention. She gave the slightest smirk. "If you lovehounds don't mind, or if you think it's safe enough for just two of us to go."
"I didn't do my homework, so why am I in trouble for something I didn't do?"

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by OukaHowls » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:12 pm

(( : Sorry for such a small post : ))

Ouka looked up at Caelean and gave a smile. " Well, you may go if you want, just be careful and try not to be seen."
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."

User avatar
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Custom Title: Mother
Gender: Female
Mood: Meh...
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Silvermoon » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Yami woke up smelling humans and blood. He climbed the tree hurridly, hiding in its' branches. It was a hunter, one he didin't recognize. He stayed still hoping that they wouldn't notice him.
Last edited by Silvermoon on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.

OukaHowls
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Custom Title: Howling all the time...
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy
Location: In my dog's pen. Playing and feeding them. ( lot's of dog food, believe me. I have 20 dogs...)
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by OukaHowls » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 am

[quote="Silvermoon"]Yami woke up smelling humans and blood. He climbed the tree hurridly, hiding in its' branches, since it was now dark. It was a hunter, one he didin't recognize. He stayed still hoping that they wouldn't notice him.[/quote]
Please change your post, it is not night time.
" May the darkness never scare you, but calm you through the night..."

User avatar
InfiniteShadowMugen
Legendary
Legendary
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:11 pm
Custom Title: Death awaits you in the dark realm
Gender: Male
Mood: Depressed
Location: Japan
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by InfiniteShadowMugen » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:47 am

Mugen looked up at Caelean, and then looked out the window. He whistled, a shrill, high-pitched whistle that was followed by a large crash outside.

"Kasaikon will go with you. She is also a dragon, a friend of mine that I have known since I was a child. If any hunters try to stand in your way, she will burn them to the ground."

Mugen then returned his attention to Ouka.
I'm the fear that keeps you awake
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
An extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start.

User avatar
Silvermoon
Game Master
Game Master
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Custom Title: Mother
Gender: Female
Mood: Meh...
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: In The Shadows..- Game thread

Post by Silvermoon » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 pm

(OOC: Sorry! I thougth I read somewhere it was night, my mistake! :( )

Yami breathed a sigh of relief as the hunter passed by him without incident. He layed back in the tree, deciding it would be safer to stay there to rest.
Life gives you lemons, you throw them back.

Post Reply