Closing

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Closing

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

Alright guys.... seems everyone has lost intrest as usual... I'm closing this r.p just before I go in. If you still want it to stay open, you guys know what to do.

I might open another when I come back form 3 months of B.M.T but I will need to think it over as the response to this R.P is very poor. Plus, with a project I'm working with some others, I will be pouring myself into that. So.. will see what the answer from you guys be. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.
Silver Predator Wolf
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Le plus innocent votre sourire, le plus sauvage mon amour pour vous.

Back

Post by Silver Predator Wolf »

I'm back and still alive. But my current vocation bores me to death.... Info com.. zzz.... desk job all day... have internet but limited to certain sites.. zzz... and as usual... looking around and watching....
A healthy woman is much like a wolf: Both social creatures, longing for pack mates, intelligent, communicative, wild, gentle, playful, capable of great strength, fiercely loyal, territorial, and beautiful.