Picking up where the dream ends...

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Nekko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You don't know untill you do
Mood: Meh...

Picking up where the dream ends...

Post by Nekko »

Roark pumped his arms and threw his legs in a perfect beat. His lungs ached and burned wanting to rest and receive prescious air. He wasn't the one being chased but doing the chasing. His prey ran clumbsly and stumbled over just about everything there was through the maze of ally ways. It wasn't long before his prey turned a wrong corner, turning into a dead end.
Roark slowed once rounding the final turn. Everything, even the wind, went silent. The sound of the two, hunter and prey, panting filled the dead end. He let out a low, drawn out growl. "W-what do you want from me you...you monster?" breathed the prey. Roark steped closer.
"Just a little entertainment," Roark growled, "Which I can't thank you enough for." He then leapt out and pinned his prey to the ground.

Roark shot up from his bed. Breathing heavy and soaked with sweat he looked around. He was back in his room alright. However he didn't remember leaving is window open. He got up and leaned out the window a bit. Being on the second story, it's kind of hard for him to imagine anyone trying to break in. "I need more nip." He said closing the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, hope that was fairly writen out. Even for how short it was I think I got a good message across.
As you can probably tell, this is a somewhat Classic Were-creature plot. You know the one where they're aware they're a were but don't freak out about it kind of thing. There is a small society of weres/magic-ish beings (I really hate that word for some reason so I'll use Therian(thrope) more often) in the region. Speaking of region, this starts off in a hybrid between a city and a small town.
I kind of want everyone to be around highschool-ish in age. BUT! If you want, I'm fine with a few older/younger characters. Why? Because I really want a highschool-ish RP going, even if there is only one scene that actually takes place in the highschool. That doesn't mean this is strictly a Highschool setting (because thats just plain old boring).

Basic Ground Rules:
1) NO GOD-MODING or obserdly overpowered characters please. Deus Ex Machina is also a bad thing (random events that get one out of a hopeless situation)
2) You DO NOT have to be a Therian, you can be human (magic users, witches, etc. Or just plain old human) or pretty much what ever it is you feel like.
3) IF you are a therian, state which kind (i.e. Wolf, Tiger, Bear and so on)
4) FOR all non-magic based characters, you are permited UP TO 5 abilities. Magic users, I guess, explain magic skill. Go crazy-creative but not godlike crazy-creative. FOR NORMAL HUMANS, you can list up to 5-6 skills such as martial arts, hunting, computer skills, etc.
6) PG-16. NO outrageous love scenes. Blood and Violence is perfectly fine. Romance, Extreme Hate, Comedy, etc. is a must
5) SO FAR that's all I can think of, HAVE FUN OR ELSE!

Character Sheets:
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance:
Abilities:
History:
Items frequented: (Anything unusual that you'd keep on you most of the time i.e. a stick, not necissary but for kicks and quirks)

Therian's Info: (I love this part)
A therian has three main forms:
1) Human (Dur)
2) Animal
3) Hybrid Therian
IT is entirely up to you on which form you want to use the most and how.

Lunar Influence: (Speaks for a majority, doesn't have to apply to all of that family)
1) Canines - Full moon
2) Feline - New moon
3) Any other (i.e. Ursis*bear*) is up to you
THE MOON MAY OR MAY NOT DICTATE SHIFTS. If you want it to then I'm not gonna stop you.
Last edited by Nekko on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Picking up where the dream ends...

Post by Nekko »

Wow...after seeing it on the thread that is really short...but it works I guess.....Character sheet inbound, WOO! ((I need to add one more list to the plot machine))

Character Sheets:
Name: Roark Galveston
Age: 17 (born March 15, 1991 *tidbit for random reason*)
Sex: Male
Race: Therian - Tiger
Personality: Quiet and subtle at time and violent and commanding during others. Usually gets along well with others if he chooses to talk back. But can be scary, dark, and sneaky making him one of those intimidating, creepy, and lowprofile kind of guy. His tiger nature doesn't help that fact. During his free time and when its safe to do so, he tends to walk around with his tail and tiger ear's because he finds it very relaxing.
Appearance: His hair is black, with a few whites and greys, and a bit longer than eyebrowlength, but curls making it seem shorter. Being of pacific island ancestry, his skin is brown and eyes dark brown. He stands about 6'2".
His choice of clothing involves a lot of loose fitting cargo pants, nicely worn in tennis shoes, and plain t-shirts. During the colder seasons, he can be seen with hoddies with a tribal design on it. Color wise, he goes more for darker colors but loves grey.
His animal and hybrid therian form will be revealed at a later time *wink*.
Abilities: Elemental control, able to control any element or any sort of matter (sub atomic or otherwise i.e. photons *yay light*) Limitations - Quantity, Size, Power
Advanced stealth - able to fully cloak a person, persons, or any number of objects. Limitations - Quantity and Size
Primal ESP - able to sense such things as fear, agression, deceit, etc. Limitations - Practically none, distance, telepathic barrier or stuff of similar attributes.
History: Roark grew up in one of the very few Therian families in TwinFalls. This helped him a lot being able to learn from an early childhood all about therians and being one. He, his older sister Karren, and his parents were living a normal life. Not much to worry about or any problems because of what they were. However one night after droping off Roark and Karren at the mall to get them out of the house, Roark's parents died once their house caught fire (unintentional twist of irony). Since the two were too old for a foster home, they received enough support to get them independant. It was a good thing that Roark and Karren got along. (Karren's a panther by the way) Karren, who is 2 years older than Roark, attends the local College and has a healthy job.
Items frequented: Rope, weights for rope, and either wooden or fiberglass sticks from 24inches to 6feet.

((What can I say? Short and to the point...))
Who needs a pack...go it alone.-way of the tiger. I'm not crazy, you're just stupid. Please, take a look at my Blog: http://outcastedsecret.blogspot.com/ http://outcastedgeek.blogspot.com/ Livejournal: http://azntiger315.livejournal.com/
JanuaryGray
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by JanuaryGray »

Name: Sonya Romanova
Sex: Female
Race: Therian - Snow Leopard
Personality: Sonya is a natural predator, but she prefers to find her prey within the wall of her high school and hunt them down mercilessly, not physically, but socially and emotionally. In other words she's the popular b**** of the school. While she's ruthless and cruel to anyone she decides not to like, she can be very protective of her clique of friends. In further fitting the popular girl stereotype, Sonya often comes across as being very superficial, but for the most part it's a ruse, just another part of the social games she loves to play with people. Sonya also has a keen sense of business, which she picked up from her father.
Appearance: Blonde and curvy with brown eyes, Sonya does justice to her Russian heritage. She spends quite a lot of time and effort on her appearance, so her hair is always perfectly curled, her makeup is flawless and her designer clothes fit like a dream.
Abilities: Sonya can be very, very charming when she wants to be, in fact she can pretty much wrap anyone around her little finger and get them to do things they normally wouldn't do.
History: Sonya is the spoiled only child of the one of the biggest businessmen in the city. Her father is a therian as well, but her mother wasn't, however she doesn't know much more than that about her mother because her parents divorced when she was very young and her mother left. Since then she's had several different stepmothers, all of whom didn't last long. Sonya and her father are actually pretty close when he's not away on business, but he definitely spoils her rotten.
Items frequented: iPhone, compact, lipstick, platinum card, purse, keys for her Porshe.
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Well, I feel comfortable with two to start so...lets get it started (slowly of course) GET TO CLASS!

OH AND As far as scheduling goes its block scheduling. Two days, A and B, with four(4) classes on each. 1-4 are A day 5-8 are B dayd. Just go ahead and list any 8 classes you wish to attend. Numbering them 1-8 in the order of attendance. Lunch is between 2nd/6th-3rd/7th periods.

Rorak's Schedule: (yay :3)
1 - Advanced Chem
2 - American Government
3 - Creative writing
4 - Weight Training and Conditioning

5 - Study hall
6 - World Literature
7 - Advanced Physics
8 - Zoology
JanuaryGray
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by JanuaryGray »

Okay, here's Sonya's schedule, I gave her a few classes with Roark, but mostly gave her things she would be interested in taking or that her father would want her to take.

1. Economics
2. American Government
3. Pre-Calculus
4. Drama

5. Advanced French
6. P.E.
7. Advanced Physics
8. Zoology
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

Wow, that's actually a pretty nice schedule.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Being Frank
Mood: Relief

Post by Defensorem Lupus »

Hey Nekko. What is going on this RPG? Is it still good? Can I join?
What is your quest? What is your favorite color?
Bueller?... Bueller?... Bueller?
The wolf is neither man's competitor nor his enemy.
He is a fellow creature with whom the earth must be shared...
If the wolf is to survive, the wolf haters must be outnumbered.
They must be outshouted, out financed, and out voted.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

I would love to get an RP rolling again ^^ Just generate a bio and well see were things go.
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Okay, that sounds good to me. I will make a bio when I get more time. I hope to make one and post it before the week ends.
Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

Just remembered I still have to do this. I will have to work on the bio some time later this week. Sorry.
-Dr. L. David Mech
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Can I join? sounds like funn^^

Name: Raven Cain
Aliases: Rave, Raine, Shay, Amber, Kohaku
Sex: Female
Race: Therian- Wolf/Raven

Personality: Apathetic most of the time, loyal, Caring, has emotional issues which lead to emotional breakdowns. Smart beyond he years(not too many though, still illogical and hyper music is and always will be her only addiction, willing to take bullets for all her friends, cares for other more than herself.

Appearence: Short dark hair, green eyes that change to a sharp gold when under the influence of either the Solar or Lunar Eclipse, or under an emotional breakdown. Pale skin, 5'6, slim with a strong build, due to different forms from her hybrid blood and certain abilities. Wears dark jeans, neon or black colored cami's, and reversible jackets to change her appearence when shes in trouble.

Abilities: Mainly uses her hybrid wolf form, and when she's looking for something she'll use full animal form as a Raven. She has a few abilities, loses control of them during an eclipse or breakdown; Metal Mimicry, Adoptive Muscle Memory, telekinesis, and Sound Manipulation. (pm me if you dont know what one of them does)

History: born a therian, she's known and seen way too much for a girl her age, reason for her being a little smart beyond her young age. Ran away due to stress four years ago, following a theif's road, a good one too, she was sucessful and led a good life, until the government started tracking her and put her into this new highschool.

Items: iPhone, headphones, a pen, wallet, and her favorite hat.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

Name: Leon Tyre
Sex: Male
Race: Therian - Lion
Personality: A dark and quiet loner. He doesn't care much for other therians and even less for humans. Never tried to make friends, but would be loyal to the death for them. Hates bring attention to himself and prefers staying in the shadows. Likes to use his full lion form whenever he can and uses his midform for school and everything else. Hasn't been in his human forn since he was ten.

Appearance: Lion form is about the size of small horse. Human form (though he never uses it) stands about 6'5'' tall with a lanky but strong build with broad shoulders. Hair is dark brown and shoulder length. He has deep green eyes. Midform wears leather boots, black jeans, and black graphic t-shirts. Is never without his leather jacket.

Abilities: Leon has power over light, darkness, and twilight.
Light- Bends light to create different effects. With this Leon can make protective shields, heal wounds, and turn invisible. Weakness- Uses a lot of energy, shields will break with enough force, large wounds like broken bones can't be healed.
Darkness- Control over shadows. Leon can turn into a shadow, enter people's dreams, and make illusion's. Weakness- Use of darkness causes Leon to adopt a darker persona and can take control if he's not careful.
Twilight- Combines the power of the two without their weaknesses. Weakness- Hard to control and threatens to destroy him.

History: Born in family mostly made of humans. A therian gene in his blood makes one of about every ten members a therian. The only other therian was his grandfather. Because of this, he was subjected to abuse in his childhood. He trusted only his grandfather who taught him the values of justice and how to fight. When his he was killed by a gang of Therian haters, Leon began holding a grudge aganist humans and he never shifted back since. He avoids his human family when he's home.

Items: DSI, collapsable sword, jacket, and I-pod.
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Nekko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nekko »

All looks good. Follow here http://www.thepacksden.com/thepackboard ... =33&t=8186 for the roleplay thread. Last post was mine so when ever either of you guys are ready to make an entrance, have at it. ^^
DWDruid
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Son of Fenrir
Mood: Indifferent

Post by DWDruid »

This might not be needed for a while, but here's Leon's scholl schedule:

1. World Cultures

2. Advanced Biology

3. P.E.

4. Drama

5. Study hall (Doesn't even show up to this class, waits until Weight Training)

6. Weight Training

7. AP Latin

8. Zoology
"Wolves, when you get down to it, are a lot like us.
They are powerful, aggressive, territorial, and predatory.
They are smart, curious, cooperative, loyal, and adaptable.
They exert a profound influence on the ecosytems they inhabit."
"Wolf Wars"
-National Geographic March 2010
Defensorem Lupus
Legendary
Legendary

I still have to do mine! :(
I will try my best to do it before the weekend. Wait up for me!
-Dr. L. David Mech