Apocalyptic Earth: Setup.background,characters,rule,creation

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: Apocalyptic Earth: Setup.background,characters,rule,creation

Post by Thunderclaw »

You can continue, I have no problem with that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.
Mood: Happy

Post by Flatline »

thanks!
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Name: Raven Conall
alias: Cain

title: Raven

race: Therian; wolf, saber toothed tiger, vulcan, and a raven
alliance to: Rogues
Primary skills: great instincts(Hunting,tracking, fighting, surviving), good with guns, dominant, Tai chi and Northern Shaolin, amazing reflexes, control over all four elements, mainly over fire and water, a bit of difficulty with Earth and air
Secondary skills: loyal, friendly, dominant, and protective
age (in human years): 20

visual description: in animal form, black fur with red eyes, human has fair skin, dark red eyes, short dark hair with sideswept bangs, wears a black tank with loose black pants and a large black over coat(like the ones used for anime characters and cosplay)
Background history: just a lonely outcast, judged for half-bred blood, especially by the Vulcans. Was always trying to impress her father, but never saw anything other than a cold apathetic stare. Mother died when she was born. Skilled soldier, when she was 11 she was trained by a trained Assasin, making her more focused and basically raised to be a soldier. Has hidden her feelings, she remembers how weak she felt when first started training, she used tai chi to calm herself, Deadly Northern Shaolin to kill.

other alliances: none other than with a deceased assasin.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I gave Cain my permission vis PM, and so I welcome you to joining the end of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

Thanks^^
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;