Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge Stumbled back on to his feet, rushing to the others, determined to keep them together until the machine's threat was removed.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang crawled over to where Alythe was,not wanting anything to happen to her he moved close to her and pulled her into his arms and held her close. "What is going on,how do we stop that thing? he asked, showing great concern for everyone around him.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shrugged my shoulders, curling around my belly. I ducked as another loud crash sounded overhead.

"I'm not sure. To tell you the truth, I'm scared out of my mind."
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe awoke in her brothers arms. shhe was still exhausted from her attempt to destroy the machine. but it was at least crippled by her fire.

"brother... i feel... so weak... i need food..." alythe said struggling to speak
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Just hold on,this will be over soon,we will find a way to stop the machine soon,and we will get you some food."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I was thrown back far when the first explosion or something hit. I felt several pieces of shrapnel pierce my body. I cried out in pain, it really hurts. I stood, wincing in severe pain as I moved. I saw the others and stumbled my way over, when I finally got to them, i groaned and fell to the ground. I saw the female that went with the male, the pregnant one, and looked at her. "It'll be okay, I'll protect you all." I said in a hoarse voice.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I shook my head quickly, throwing my arms over my face.

"You don't have to protect me. Trust me. My vote is that we try to get out of this thing alive right now. As for food, let's worry about that afterwards."

I gently touched the female's wrist, giving her a small smile.

"Thank you,"

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.

Post by Cain »

I smiled, and coughed up a little blood. Being around a group like this is softening me up. I Groaned, more pain from the shrapnel coursed through all my nervous system.
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(OOC: its taken surge a long time to run to the rest of the group XD)

Surge racked his brain. These things had one major design flaw, but what was it?
thoughts whizzed around his head, and then he had it. Power. It all had to do with power!

A sudden burst of energy almost knocked Surge over, but at the last second he managed to swerve out the way.
"Everyone! We have to block off the funnel! power will go in and not come out, causing it to explode!"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. Oh yeah, that was going to be easy. With two injured, one holding said injured, and me pregnant, this was so going to be a piece of cake. NOT! I rolled my eyes towards Surge, ducking as more shrapnel flew overhead.

"Great, got any brilliant ideas?"

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

OOC: HI!!!! My replies will not be frequent until I get my pc back but I will post as often as possible.

In Valhalla:
Odin: Come forth Enir, brave warrior of Nordmar, for you have earned a seat at my great table.
Enir: O great Odin, I welcome your acceptance but I must refuse, I am needed back on the field, for the fight still wages on and my mate is in trouble.
Odin: I offer my hall to thee and you dare refuse me!!!
Enir: I mean no offense by it but yes Odin I do refuse your offer.
Odin: With a kind smile on his face,"Then you are a true warrior and a loyal mate, I will grant thy wish and remember, you are always welcome in my hall when you decide to return."
Enir: I bowed and then stood as Odin raised his spear and tapped the blade against the ground. I was instantly surrounded by soft silver clouds and lifted back down to the realm of the living.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

In the heat of battle, I had forgotten how wounded most of the others were. It looked like I had to deal with the tank. Exerting my magic, I lifted as much shrapnel as I could, firing it down the funnel. At first it looked like it had no effect, that it had just burnt down to cinders, but the tank began to bulge. Running back to cover, I prepared for the explosion that was about to come.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Cain
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cain »

I crawled to the pregnant female again, "If you can, curl up into a ball. Another bigger explosion is coming."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

When I landed on earth I found myself in a wooded area and some sort of machine bulging. As I turned to get under cover I was hit by the explosion. All I remember was being sent into the air and landing near a group of travelers who were taking cover. But as I tried to get up a branch came down and knocked me out. And the last thing I remembered was making a yelp and blacking out.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Straightening, I looked at the ruined remains of the tank. Relieved, I sighed.
"It's over." I faced the rest of the group. "You guys okay?"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I uncurled myself slowly, feeling the bones in my back pop. Grunting, I pushed myself up into a sitting position.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Well, as okay as I can be."

I turned to Cain, quickly assessing her injuries. I ripped a strip of cloth off my shirt, tying it around her wounds to the best of my abilities.

"There, that should hold." I muttured.

That was when I felt a strong tug on my heart. I jerked my head around, looking across the battlefield.

"Did anybody else feel that?"

NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

"Raises nose into the air sniffing" smell know smell but from where. "Goes to the scents location"
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: Might take you guys a while to recognize him.....he doesn't look as battle worn and marked up as he used to..
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I cast another glance around me. Enir was somewhere nearby, I could feel it. I rose toy feet, and shouted his name at the top of my lungs.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

My vision was blurred and it felt as though I had been hit on the back of my skull. I could also feel the weight of something heavy on my back. All of a sudden I heard my name being called out and I tried to reply as best as I could, "Ov....er......here......" I coughed as I stopped calling out.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

-Hears a faint cry for helping running fast to the location-
Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I followed him, running as fast as I could.

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

Alythe noticed a small human child wandering close too them. badly in need of food lest she face death, she charged it and killed it instantly by snapping its neck. after gorging herself on human meat alythe felt much better and stronger.

suddenly a huge explosion sounded in the background. must have been the machine. surge seemed to have finished it off.

meanwhile the werewolf that had turned out to be the pups uncle came up to her and said, "young one, i beg you stay withh us. you are yet a pup, and already are involved in war. although you are a strong and determined warrior, you must consider what is growing in your belly. with that bulge it is far too obvious."

Alythe's ear fell back. he new. the secret that she had been keeping from everyone, including her brother was no longer a secret. yes her belly was bulging severely, but anyone who had asked had been told that she was getting fat. she could no longer keep the truth from them
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

-Looks behind me at the female Werewolf the urge to kill gona and the urge to help/protect burning alive-
Adopt your own!
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

Okay, running towards my mate while dodging a raging inferno, not one of my better ideas. I let out a yelp of joy as I saw Enir, putting on extra speed. I yelped as the ground beneath my feet exploded, sending my sprawling into the air. It was then that one of the local werewolf tribes grabbed my arm. I cast her a grateful smile before continuing on.