Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I hugged Enir back, resting my head on his shoulder.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

For a moment, Zan was quiet, watching as Fang went to bury his sister. It was a relief that nobody was going to die, but it was clear that tensions were growing in the group. Very rarely were werewolves and humans so close together, and if they were it was usually during conflict. All it would take was a wrong look and the entire room would explode into battle;Sasha seemed to be the most willing to kill the werewolves. It was strange. Even though her own sister had been one of them, she was willing to kill them.

Slowly, Zan approached her once more, listening to what Enir and the others were saying.

"Enir is right, Sasha," Zan spoke. "They're just like us."
"No, they're like you, if that's what you think. I will never lower myself to being 'like them'!" Sasha replied, turning towards Zan.
"Well, if that's what you think, that's fine. Think for a second, though. Both of our species have a common enemy."
"No, I don't have anything against the HR. If anything, the HR is doing this place some good. Occasionally they'll help us stop the demons."
Zan smirked. "They're not helping you, Sasha. Heck, they don't even know your down here. If they did, you would all be dead. On the other hand, the werewolves hate the demons just as much as humans do. In fact, they're probably better trained with killing the things than we are. Basically what I'm saying, Sasha, is if you turn the werewolves away now, you're all dead, everyone in this station. The next demon attack is going to be big. Seven gate-guards aren't going to be able to hold them off."
"Then we'll leave."
"And go where? The nearest settlement is Steel City, and I have to tell you...you don't want to be there right now. There's all sorts of instability."
Sasha looked towards the rusted desks. "And if I trust you, what makes you so sure you will follow through with defending us when the time comes?"
"I don't lie, Sasha, and you should know that. If you learned anything while Amy and I were together, it was that I didn't lie."
"Yeah, and you promised to keep her alive..."
"I know." Zan looked away from Sasha, suddenly feeling tears fill his eyes.

There was a moment of silence between them.

"Fine," Sasha spoke, reluctantly and looked towards Enir. "I'll help you. I'll have a couple of my men get you into the Human Regime's command building. They're working on the inside, as spies. That's all I can do, though. My duties require me to stay here."
Zan leaned against the nearby wall and spoke, "Sasha, thank you!"
"I'm not doing it for you, Zan. It's for Amy." Sasha looked towards the group of werewolves. "Once you're in, there is nothing I can do for you. You will need to eliminate their leader and his generals. My men will take you to the building where he is."

Sasha began moving towards the room's exit.

"And the little one needs to be fed, Colt," she spoke, hearing the pup's whimpering. "Get it something to eat, and then bring them to the surface. Take Blue-Lightning."
"Yes, ma'am," Colt replied and quickly left the room.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Post by Enir »

I let out a sigh of relief, the tension in the room was finally going away and with any luck, we had just made the most important step toward peace with the humans. "Thank you Sasha" I replied with much gratitude in my voice, and then I went over and hugged Zan,"Are you okay?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Finally! A peaceful settlement to a problem. That was fortunate. Now, since they were willing to help us get inside and deal with the HR leader, all that was needed was Dusten to be ready to make his move at that point.

"You won't regret your decision. It will probably save many lives."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

one of the soldiers brought over a bottle of warm milk and took evara from cains hands. once she detected the nipple if the bottle she drank greedily. at last her hunger was being sated.

once the feeding was done she was handed back to cain. the pup now yipped in content as her hunger went away. soon she was asleep in cains arms
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I smiled as Evara slept, then walked towards Enir and Snowy. "is there any place for us all to sleep?"
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"If they will let us we could probably stay with the werewolf tribe we ran in to earlier, other than that, we have made peace with the humans for now, but we must gather the other werewolves and get them to join us, otherwise we will be outnumbered and they will be eliminated if left on their own." I scratched my throat and yawned, "we need to get ALL the werewolves to see that we need the humans help just as much as they need ours so that this war will end and we can join forces against a common enemy."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I nodded my head. "Well said. The demons are by far the most powerful of the opposing forces, and until we have unity between at east two groups, we have no chance."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I nodded my head, rolling my shoulders. Great God, my feet were killing me! I smiled at Enir, rubbing circles on my belly. I grunted softly as a sharp cramp entered my belly, but ignored it. Right now, shelter. Worry about cramping stomach later.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied to Enir's question.

Trying to stay out of sight, Zan made his way out of the room, onto the station platform, and seated himself on a ledge beside the tracks. A strange sensation was beginning to fill him, one that he didn't want to feel. A feeling of skepticism, one that was questioning his mind.

He had never been a faithful man, not since the death of Amy, and suddenly he was wanting that faith back. Sasha was down below, on the tracks, moving a group of tents with some of the vendors. She looked to him.

"Shouldn't you be celebrating with the were-things?" she questioned, throwing a couple of wooden stakes onto the platform.
"Yeah, I should," Zan replied, smiling.
"So why aren't you?"
"Because..."
"Because why?"
"I'm afraid," he replied, weakly.
"Of them?"
"No...I trust them more than my fellow humans. I'm afraid of what we're about to do."
"You?" Sasha laughed and begin lifting a few crates from the tracks. "That's sort of hard to believe."
"No, really, I have this feeling that I'm not going to make it out of this one. They will, but I won't."
"And why do you think this?"
"I just do."
Sasha climbed onto the platform and crouched down beside Zan. "Well stop thinking that. You're my brother. As much as I despise you at times, you're still my family, and I won't let anything happen to you."
Zan looked away from her for a moment and reached into the pocket of his jacket. He spoke, pulling a silver cross from its interior, "I want you to take this, Sasha. Put it on Amy's grave."
"What is it?" Sasha asked, accepting the pendant into her hand.
"It was a gift that Amy gave me when we got engaged. A cross. She found peace in religion. It's what I remember her by."
Sasha clinched the pendant in her hand. She spoke, "Zan, you aren't going to die."
"I want to think that too, Sasha..."

Slowly, Zan stood up, allowing the confused Sasha to return to her duties on the tracks. He made his way towards a nearby pillar and leaned against it, watching as the tracks were swiftly cleared. Down one of the tunnels, a faint light was beginning to build. A train? No. Transportation systems were wiped out years ago. There was a loud screech as a faintly familiar metro-car made its way into view. The words 'Blue-Lightning Metro' were written across its side. It came to a halt and stopped beside the platform. Its doors opened and the man known as Colt stepped out of the interior.

"Your ride," Sasha spoke, suddenly beside Zan.
"And that's going to take us?"
"About a mile from the HR headquarters."
"Is there anything in the tunnels?" Zan questioned.
"Besides rats and roaches, not much. It might be haunted, though," Sasha laughed.
"Sounds like fun." Zan began walking towards the room where his friends were. "We'll need time to make a plan."
"Don't take too long. The train's running off of our fuel stores," Colt replied, moving back into the dimly lit interior of the train.
"I won't."

Zan reentered the room with the werewolves and elementian.

"Our ride's here."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I turned towards Zan, and then back toward snowy,"We must go soon, we have a job to do and a peace to uphold. What Iam about to ask you is tough for me to do but I must, please Stay with the others here, I don't want to take the chance of losing you again and the little one. However, the choice is up to you."
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I huffed out a breath. I really, really didn't want to be left behind but. . .

"I'll stay." I said, throwing my arms around his neck.

Cain
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: SilverSkater
Additional Details: I'm a polymorphic writer and model. I'm interested in Lycanthropy, Therianthropy, and any other mythology related to shapeshifting.
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Cain »

I saw Snowys discomfort of being left here, then to Evara who needed teachers and a home until the others got back, i thought for a moment before making a decision. "I'll stay with Snowy and Evara as well. She needs her own kind to look after her and we might as well teach her how to survive. Plus i think Fang and the one Furya trusted Evara to are leaving to finish this, so she'll need a caretaker. Im perfectly fine with it if the rest of you are."
To live the life I live, as a polymorphic old soul trapped within a teenage body, is very hectic. I am not normal, nor will I ever be. Don't try to control me, seeing as I will be defiant and do things my own way. I am passionate about roller skating and wakeboarding, those are my outlets. I try to stay out of trouble, most of the time it works.(;
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I hugged Snowy back, and kissed her. "Thank you dear, please, keep safe and remember, we are friends with the humans, and if things get TO rough there is always the werewolf clan you ran into before I came back." I hugged her again, and a tear rolled down my cheek.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

"Is everyone who's going ready? I've received word that Dusten and Archangel have secured the former leader, and are currently working on his wounds. If all goes well, we'll be able to deal with the current Human Regime, restore the former one, and rebuild an alliance between both werewolves and humans. This is going to be a very direct conflict, but will be most effective if done fast. I have the entire interior mapped out, and so we can likewise make the most efficient route to the target. Also, those who are remaining here, be warned. Demons are drawing ever closer, and if we don't finish this with enough haste, you will have to be a frontline defence with those who are here, to hold them off until reinforcements arrive."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan moved back through the room's exit, towards the stationary train. He could hear voices all around him even though the platform was mostly empty. Suddenly there was a flash that blinded him for a moment. He blinked, watching as the mostly desolate train station came to life with crowds of people. All around him, cell phones were ringing and kids seemed to be laughing. However, the people that were around him didn't seem to be real, but instead resembled ghost-like figures.

Instantly, a painful ringing sound filled his ears, and then a voice.

"Zan..." the voice spoke in a whisper-like tone.
"Huh?" Zan replied, searching for the voice's source.
"Help us..."
"Who are you?" Zan groaned in pain, clutching his head.
"Speak for us..."

The world flashed once more and almost as quickly as they appeared, the ghosts were gone. Painfully, Zan made his way to the train's passenger car and seated himself on one of its benches.

Colt was leaned against the wall, smirking.

"So you heard them, huh?" he spoke, beginning to chuckle.
"Who?" Zan replied, grunting in pain.
"The ghosts. They spoke to you just now, didn't they?"
"Is that what they were?"
Colt shrugged. "Honestly, we don't know what they are. Some say they're the ones who died in the tunnels. Their spirits are trapped here."
"Do they want something?"
"Don't know. I mean they haven't ever hurt any of us. Sometimes they just go into our dreams, as if trying to tell us something. We don't fear them, though."
"Do they live here?"
"No, they live in the tunnels, I think. They never cause any trouble with the train, though. Just give us something to think about." Colt seated himself on a bench. "Almost like they're a punishment for our past, for what we did to this world. Honestly, I'm surprised your werewolf friends haven't detected them yet."
"Do you trust my friends?"
"Me? No. They are bad news if you ask me. Gonna be the end of this settlement. An order's an order, though. Sasha wants me to help them, so I will. I'll bring you to where you gotta go and then I'm done. Where are your friends anyway?"
"They'll be here. Just give them time," Zan replied leaning against the window.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Slowly releasing snowy I walked out to the train and boarded, but then realization hit me, I HAD NO WEAPON!!!! I gave a slightly embarrassed laugh and smiled."I don't suppose you guys have any swords around here do you?"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Following Enir on to the train. Hearing Enir's brief comment, I tutted.
"A warrior without a weapon is as useful as a sword without a blade," I said, handing him a katana, "it may not be what you're used to, but it'll have to do."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang decided he would stay with snowy and keep her company. After all,he was still alittle shaken up by his sisters death.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan watched as his friends boarded the train, but remained silent. Whatever had been speaking to him had imprinted horrifying images in his mind, images of death, of destruction; the images resembled Bloodoak in so many ways. The people in the images were people he knew. Traitors. They killed the townspeople, not the HR. They had switched allegiance, for money.

Then the images stopped...

"When we get there, I need to find some people," Zan spoke, weakly, looking towards Surge. "I need to make them pay for what they've done."

Seconds later, Colt spoke, looking towards the group, "Are we ready? The engine can't burn for much longer. Fuel's expensive around here."
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

I looked understandingly at Zan. "If you see it as vitally important for you s a person, then go for it. Just try not to get killed.

Now then, I'd say its time to move!"

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I accepted the blade and pulled it part of the way out of it's sheath to examine the edge and the make. "It's vary light compared to my ones I made back in nordmar, and it's got an odd engraving in it to." I looked it over and finally decided that it was usable. I then sat down at the furthest end of the car were the lighting was vary poor and laid down for a quick rest keeping the handle of the blade close in case I needed to draw it quickly.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang did not trust the human named Sasha,and thought about turning her into a werewolf,the very creature she despised so much. As he watched the others board the train he stood at Snowys side and decided against turning her for the time being,but if she said or did anything about his fellow werewolves then he would not hesitate to turn her no matter what Zan did or said to him.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I rolled my eyes slightly at Enir. He had just gotten back from the dead, and he didn't have a weapon. I laughed softly and turned. I jumped when I saw Fang standing right beside me. I gave him a soft smile, and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"All will be well,"

Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

evara awoke in cains arms. she wasnt hungry anymore and haad cains warm fur. but nature was calling, and unable to stop herself peed on cains arm. evara chose that very moment to also bare her milk teeth in a grin and laugh
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.