Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Trying my best I managed to shove the object off to the side enough to move out from under it. Then I slowly rose to my feet. It was then that I noticed Snowy running toward me. I couldn't help but smile and thank Odin for the fact that she was alright. I ran to her, just then the ground exploded beneath her and my heart skipped a beat. But she was caught by another werewolf from what seamed to be the local tribe. As I came up to her I gave her a hug and reassured myself that she was okay. "Are you okay dear?"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

I had seen the sudden rush of excitement from everyone, but didn't have the same immediate rush. Slowly turning I saw a werewolf. He looked vaguely familiar yet different...Could it be? Slowly I advanced towards them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang stood up from where he was laying and walked to alythe's side. Are you ok sister,he asked not noticing Enir at first. When he turned to check on the others,he could not believe what he was seeing. "It can't be,i saw him die with my own eyes." He finally came to the conclusion that what he was seeing was real and approached. "Enir,is it really you,or is what i am seeing at this moment just a figment of my imagination?" he asked doubting it was.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: More to me than what your eye sees
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

(sorry guys for the suprise werewolf pup)

Alythe shook her head at her brother. no sooner had the brotherhood werewolf gave away her secret pregnancy did the labor pains start. alythe was nine months pregnant and now about to give birth.

"brother, it hurts!" Alythe cried out. she was now laying on the ground. It wasnt long though before the contraptions started. were wolf labor was mercifully quick.

only an hour passed by, and alythe was now mother to a newborn grey female pup. the pains were fading away now and her bulging stomach starting to shrink. she licked the newborn's head gently and said, "brother, meet ur niece. i will name her Evara. her father is dead. killed by man. he gave his life for the two of us. i know im only thirteen, but i longed so badly for a family. i know noone can replace our parents but maybe evara's presence will bring a new light to the darkness. we need a safe place now so i cann feed her."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang was happy to be an uncle and was grinning from ear to ear. " Your right sister,the little one there will hopefully shine some light through the darkness that is this war and i don't really know of any place we can take her. Maybe the others do,im sure Surge will know of a place where we will be same for awhile from the HR soldiers."
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

They were after a safe place in this rubble? Well, in the situation, there was one place they could use to rest for a bit.
"My master taught me that there is always a safe place in reach if you know where to look. I never really understood his teaching fully until much later. He wasn't referring to looking at the surroundings and locating a spot of safety, but to use magic to make a dimension in between all other realisms - an area of safety surrounded by ruin. It'll drain my energy quite a bit, but its either that or behind some bushes, which isn't exactly a safe place."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Gender on profile no longer specified. Reason: There is no genderqueer option.

Post by Flatline »

alythe nodded as surge offered magical protection for her annd evara. there truly was no safe place in this rubble, but her long dead mate had told her the the first feeding was most important for a newborn.

the feeding took only about 15 minutes. after the pup was done feeding alythe walked over to cain and pressed her paw on her wounds. a blue light surrounded her paw and cains wounds healed themselves.

Alythe turned her head to surge and said, we need to get out of here. we've got one pup and one still pregnant now."
Friendship is a precious thing.... Until it is abused and you are rendered unloved. Few remain at my side, one of them is the most compassionate man I have ever met. I love you silver1, thank you for being at my side when i need you the most. I will try, if only for you.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Reluctantly removing myself from the hug I turned and nodded,"Yes, Fang it is me, although Iam lucky to have such high favor with my gods, or else I would not have been aloud to come back and protect my mate." I nodded to Surge and shook his paw with mine, "Iam glad to see you again old friend."
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

( based on the rumble of events from previous posts, it has Surge moving all over the place, so I guess he took Alythe and himself back to the others with no time lost, since the place was free from the flow of time, and that will be the point we are at now)

"Good to see you too, Enir, alive here, rather than beyond death somewhere else. And high favour with your gods? Must be high favour indeed for them to bring you back."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I smiled, throwing my arms around his neck.

"I'm just happy you're alive, and safe."

I drew back and punched him lightly on the arm.

"You ever do that to me again, and I'll have to bring you back and hurt you."

Great, I was crying. I buried my face in his shoulder.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

~As I watch everyone bright eyed and happy I sit a few yards away watching from a hill top~
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

((Finally back! :D ))

Zan nodded and stepped outside the landed airship, listening to the explosions of the distant HR battles. Suddenly, he was realizing how tired he really was, and for a few minutes he simply stared into the distance, into the haze infested sky. He had no idea how he was going to find the others besides using the help of the stranger he didn't trust.

A sharp pain shot up his spine as the world went black.

Even though he didn't seem to dream, he could hear voices all around him. Most of the voices were ones of fear, of panic, and intermixed in the voices was the sound of children's laughter. The voices faded into the sound of ringing and then reemerged louder than before. Each word seemed to brighten the world until a blurred picture had created itself before him.

In his blurred vision, he could make out the shapes of people, most of which were wearing dark gray clothing. Some were closer than others, and a few were too blurred to make any sense of. A bitter taste had settled in his mouth. It was the taste of blood. Then an echoed voice spoke above the rest:

"Wake...light...careful," the voice spoke.

A bright glare filled his vision, causing him to try pulling away, but something restrained him. Again, the voice spoke:

"Can you hear us, man?"
Another voice interrupted, "Jansen, I don't think he's with us."
"Of course he is. His eyes are open."

Zan's vision cleared further, revealing his surroundings in full; a large concrete room with a lightbulb hanging overhead. The numerous people from before were actually only three people, two men and a woman. One of the men appeared to be in his early fifties and wore a technician's suit. The other two people, the second man and the woman, both wore white lab coats. They were both young compared to the first man. The older man leaned forward, lifting a flashlight to Zan's eyes, causing the glare to return.

"Can you talk, man?" the elderly man spoke to Zan once more.
"Yeah..." Zan replied, trying to pull away from the light.
"See, he can talk, Senth."
"I was just saying..." the man in the lab coat replied.
"Enough." The older man lowered the flashlight. "You have a name, man?"
"Zan..." Zan replied, less willingly than before.
"Well, Zan, as a fellow human, I welcome you to Cursed Station, one of the only underground settlements in HR territory."
"Come on, Jansen, for all we know he could be a HR spy. Shouldn't we interrogate him first?" the man in the labcoat spoke.
"I doubt that, Senth. He looks like a rebel to me. Look at his fatigues."
"Well, rebels are bad news too, Jansen. They come by here acting like they own the place."
"Show some hospitality, Senth. He is a guest after all."
Zan interrupted, "I need to leave."
"And go where, friend? Most people are happier to be in here than out there."
"To find my friends."
"Aren't many human people living around these parts, at least not up above."
"They aren't human, so that makes it all better now doesn't it? Let me go," Zan growled.
"Alright, buddy, if you insist. We found you half-dead on the ground, but if you really want to go back out there, feel free to."

The man in the lab coat moved behind the chair that Zan was seated in and unlocked the handcuffs, allowing him to move around. Moments later, the two men exited the room, leaving Zan and the woman alone.

She didn't say much.

"My friend wants to talk to you, Zan. Claims to know you," she weakly spoke.
"Will they help me get out of here?" Zan replied.
"I don't know. That's for you and her to decide."
"Lead on then."
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Owch...." It was more of a statement than anything, "Iam glad to see you again, and safe." I held her until she stopped crying then turned my head back toward Surge. "It was mainly my determination to defend snowy and my unborn pups......along with my will to fight on, our gods favor mighty warriors and men of great courage and determination." I then kissed snowy on the cheek and said quietly,"I would never do anything to intentionally worry you."

I then separated myself from her and looked around at everyone, and though I knew there was someone missing and their name was on the tip of my tongue I could not remember. Unable to figure out what it was I decided to ask Surge,"Iam in need of practice, but I have none of my original gear, is there some place I can get something?" Right then it hit me, my eyes widened and my head turned quickly around to scan the area,"Were is my human friend?!?!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked at Enir. "I have not seen him around for quite awhile now,i was just about to go looking for him." he said, picking up a machine gun and making sure the clip was not empty. Fang put the gun over his shoulder and began walked into the distance. Fang came across a ship that had been landed not to long ago and recognized Zan's scent. "Something is not right here." he said to himself,pulling the gun from his shoulder and clicked the safety off,the scent led him to a door that led to an underground tunnel.

Fang kicked the door down with little effort and entered the main corridor,just as he opened the first door he came to alarms began to sound. The doors down the corridor swung open and humans dressed in soldiers uniforms and machine guns came pouring out and began firing on him,he fired back watching as a few of the soldiers dropped "This is bad." he said through his teeth as he continued to fire while backing toward the door.

Fang continued to fire until he emptied the first clip,while he loaded a fresh one into the magazine of the gun he took a bullet to the shoulder. he shrugged it off and continued to fire,but it seemed like the more soldiers he killed,two more replaced them,he continued to fire emptying yet another clip and took two more hits in the process. "This can't be it." he said,as he fired the final round from his machine gun,he tossed it to the ground an drew his hand gun,just as he began to fire he took four rounds to the chest,causing him to fall to the ground,but he managed to stand up and fire the last few rounds he had left,taking more bullets to his chest and stomach. "I'm sorry sister." he said as he fell to his knees and collapsed to the ground,blood pooling around him as his life flashed before his eyes. he hoped that someone would save him before it was too late.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

How reckless of Fang...Well, time to make a move.
(telpathically) "Dusten, Apprentice, can you here me?"
"Yeah, I can here you. I found Rajed, and Dusten's here too, by the way."
"Archangel, I need you here now to deal with Fang. He's badly wounded, and your healing capabilities are phenomenal. Leave Rajed with Dusten and get here pronto."
With that, I bounded after Fang.

Seeing the armed soldiers, I immediately shieldedmyself, and not a second too soon. Heavy rounds of fire slammed in to me the moment I had. This was getting annoying. As weak as the enemies we had faced, the sheer number and repetitious combat made everything so much more difficult. Not everyone could block a bullet, I reminded myself, as I advanced. The soldiers looked shocked to see their rounds bouncing off an invisible barrier, but kept firing nonetheless. It was time for the offensive. Focusing energy to my hand, I forged a sword, a short wakizashi, suitable for my needs. The left over energy was stored within the wakizashi, and once released, a heavy gust of wind knocked the soldiers backward. Using this opening, I rushed in, slicing through their guns, making them useless. Once I was sure I had destroyed every gun, I returned to Fang's side, to see Archangel running towards us. Good. he could treat these wounds.

As Archangel began to treat Fang, I gave him a piece of advice. "Next time you go kamikaze without knowing the odds, take a rocket launcher or something. It would at the very least scared them a little."

Looking at the others, I spoke once more "We need to find Zan. Then, we can make our next move."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Zan followed the woman out of the room, into a narrow corridor, while trying to hide the pain he was experiencing. Whoever had hit him at the landing zone had hit him pretty hard. The back of his neck throbbed with pain. He didn't trust the new people enough, though. Showing weakness could get him killed.

"So, what exactly is this place?" he asked, trying to break the silence.
"Cursed Station," the woman replied, abruptly, stopping beside the door at the corridor's end.
"I know that. I mean," Zan sighed, "what exactly is it?"
"It used to be a subway station, I think. Most of us weren't here in the beginning, so we really don't know."
"And you people live down here?"
The woman opened the door. "You would rather live up there, on the surface?"
"I have been, for a long time now."
"And the HR haven't killed you?"
"No, because I live in a free territory called Bloodoak...err...lived."
"So why'd you come here, then?"
"My friends and I are trying to stop the HR, or at least rebuild it."
"And they aren't human?"
"No. Most of them are werewolves, and there's this one guy called Surge. He's like some sort of elementian or something like that."
"You're a fool to work with them."
"Because they're werewolves, right?" Zan questioned annoyedly.
"And you think differently of them?"
"They aren't as bad as you think."

The woman smirked and turned away, continuing through the newly opened door. Zan followed.

The world on the door's opposite side was much more welcoming in appearance. Small stands were lined along the former train tracks selling all sorts of different goods to the station's inhabitants. Oddly, however, there were very few people in sight. Those that were within view appeared tired and hopeless.

"Where is everyone?" Zan questioned towards the woman.
"Dead or hiding," she replied.
"From what?"
"The demons, and the raiders, and every other hellish thing that has plagued this place."
"Don't you have security?"
"We did. Most of them are dead, though."

Zan watched as a group of armed men ran to the woman's side.

"Tasha, you shouldn't be walking around," one of them spoke.
"Why not?" the woman replied.
"We're under attack."
"From demons?"
"No. Werewolves, I think."
"Are you all that's left?"
"Left with guns; yeah."
The woman turned to face Zan. "You brought them here, didn't you?"
"Who?" Zan responded.
"Your werewolf friends."

An alarm began to sound through the station's PA system. All of the previously calm vendors were suddenly running in different directions, panicked. Zan smirked. Had Surge and the others really found him?

"Colt, watch him," the woman spoke towards one of the armed men. "Bring him to Sasha. Don't let him out of your sight. If he tries to run, shoot him. I'm going to go help defend."
"Who is he?" the man known as Colt questioned.
"His name's Zan. He's a friend to these werewolves, I think." The woman began sprinting along the station's train tracks. "Watch him!"

The man known as Colt lifted his gun and pointed it towards Zan. He then looked towards a rusted door ahead of them.

"That way," he spoke.

Zan began walking towards the door.
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Noticing Fang disappear and then hearing gunfire I noticed Surge suddenly become distracted and then head off in the direction that Fang went.Turning to Snowy I said," I need to go help, please stay here were it is safe, I care to much about you to have you get hurt." I turned and ran after Surge. When I saw surge and his apprentice helping fang I decided to sneak in through one of the doors the guards left open. Judging by there attire, they were not HR so I knew that I should try to not kill any of them.

Just then one came out of a crack in the wall. As I turned I saw a knife swinging toward me. With great ease I grabbed the wrist that held the knife and stared my opponent straight in the face. To my surprise it was a human women, I instantly stopped snarling and took the knife from her before releasing her hand.

"GO AHEAD EAT ME YOU FILTHY BEAST!!!"

"Iam not here to harm you, Iam here to talk to your leader."

"HA FAT CHANCE.....talk...MORE LIKE EAT!!"

"No, I have never eaten a human and I don't plan to start, I just want to talk to your leader. It's important, I have reason to believe that my human friend is here."

"Humans and werewolves friends? Ridiculous!"

"It is true and It can happen more often if everyone would stop hating each other and talk before fighting. Iam going to leave you now, but please if your not going to help, do not hinder me."

I was just about to leave the shadows when the women grabbed my arm and said,"I will take you to Sasha but you are on your own from there." Then before I could thank her she threw a large blanket over me to use as a cloak. I then followed her to a small metal bunker. "She is in there, but it sounds like she is busy, this is were I will leave you."

I thanked her and then opened the door reveling a women, two guards with pistols, AND ZAN!!!! They could not tell I was a werewolf because of the cloak apparently since one of the guard approached me and said,"Sir, you need to go back out side and hide, you have no business here." Just as he approached to escort me out of the door I dropped the cloak and folded my arms behind my back,"Please, before you start firing at me, let me say my piece. Iam not here to harm you and I will willingly leave once I have talked with you." The guards were instantly beside the women and had there guns pointed at me but to my surprise hadn't fired yet.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

With Enir rushing back in, I decided to back him up. My apprentice could easily deal with the wounds.

Finding an ajar door, I entered, to encounter...

Nothing.

Not a soul in sight, no opposition, no life. Homing in to Enir's energy, I was able to locate him. I was about to enter, when I heard snippets of the conversation. It seemed like Zan was in there too, and Enir was talking to them. I decided to wait, and enter only if a battle ensued, or the matter had been resolved.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked around for his sister,but his vision was blurred from the amount of blood that he had lost. "Alythe! Alythe,where are you?! he screamed,he tried to sit up but someone held him down keeping him from doing so. the only thing he wanted at that moment was his sister by his side.

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The room on the door's opposite side was quite large and appeared to have been an office of some sort in its previous years. Most of its former desks were scattered around on one side of the room, rusted and falling apart. The few that still appeared to be in use were in much better condition.

The man known as Colt pointed his gun towards a metal chair in the room's corner.

"There," he spoke. "Sit."

Shortly after, a small woman with blond hair entered the room. Her eyes burned with anger. Zan recongized her almost instantly.

"Zan Carson!" she spoke holding her hand towards the guard beside her, as if waiting for him to give her something. "It's been a long time."
"Sasha," Zan replied, fearfully, "I thought you were dead."
"Like my sister?" Sasha grunted as the guard handed her a pistol.
"After all these years," Zan laughed sarcastically. "You still think it's my fault, don't you?"
"She died because of you."
Zan moved towards her. "And you think that's what I wanted?"
"No. You didn't." Sasha lifted the pistol to Zan's head. "But because of you, I no longer have a sister."
"And so you're going to shoot me to get revenge?"
Sasha pulled the gun's safety. "I should."
"Then shoot already."
"Why? So you can be with her again? I would be doing you a favor."

She lowered the gun from Zan's head and handed it back to the guard behind her. Tears were beginning to fill her eyes.

"She didn't deserve to die, Sasha, and I know that. I would do anything to be with her again," Zan spoke.
"I would too," Sasha replied. "I just don't understand why she never came home."
"Because she was a werewolf. She didn't want you find out."
"And you knew?"
"No. Alexi told me."

Moments later, a cloaked figure entered the room.

"Sir, you need to go back outside and hide, you have no business here," the man known as Colt spoke towards the cloaked figure.

The cloaked figure then removed the cloak. It was Enir! Within moments, the guards were pointing their weapons towards the werewolf.

Zan spoke, "Enir! You're alive?!"
SnowwolfTalian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: She-Wolf
Additional Details: I'm stubborn but gentle. Im kind but firm. I'm extremely loyal to my pack. I don't take crap. Who wants to play?
Mood: Indifferent

Post by SnowwolfTalian »

I sighed heavily, but watched with a worried heart as Enir rushed away. I placed my hand on my stomach.
"If you could only see the beast you've made of me
I've held it in, but now it seems you've set it running free
The Saints can't help me now
The ropes have been unbound
I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallowed ground."

~Florence and the Machine
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"Yes Zan, by the grace of Odin I have been placed amongst the living again, and Iam here for you, you were a close friend for quite a while before I was killed, and now Iam back. To keep my promise to you Zan, the promise I made when you were an outcast of the group like I was in the begging, do you remember what that promise was?" I laid my cloak off to the side on a desk and then bowed to the others before commenting,"It's rather rude to point weapons at a guest when they have obviously came unarmed and without others." It was just at that moment I sensed Surge and sent him a mental message,"Please, hide yourself or at least leave and then come back in about 2 hours, if they find you and a confrontation issues, it would put Zan's life and mine at risk." I then straitened back up and waited for there reply, and Zan's.
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

A brief telepathic message, and likewise, a simple reply
"I will not be found. My presence is cloaked from all possibilities, and only those who have directly interacted with me, like you, will be able to notice me."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Flatline
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Flatline »

(not leaving the rp, jusst changing characters)

alythe began to follow her brothers scent, wondering where he'd gone off to. but it wasn't long before her new pups constant yipping alerted hr souldiers. she got close to the base that her brothers scen had led her to and suddenly heard guns click behind her.

"Its got a pup! KILL THE PUP!" she heard one yell

all she haad time to do was aim fire at thee dry trees, lighting the forest, before heavy gunfire surrounded her. she used heer body to protect the pup, taking the bulled for evara. by the time she found surge she had taken too much damage to heal herself. her wounds were mortal.

"surge... take evara... tell my brother... im sorry......." she said with her last breath.

with that said, the pyrokinetic werewolf mother died
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Completely oblivious to what went on outside do to the thick walls of the building, Enir waited to see what would happen next.