Scrambled Awsome

Cooking recipes, and various other food related stuffs. Hey, a wolf's gotta eat.
Bay-of-sorrows
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: confused Werewolf

Scrambled Awsome

Post by Bay-of-sorrows »

well, lets see here, i'm going to be giving up my recipe (or rather cooking stratagy) for all of you to see and hopefully prepare ^^ youll love it, its great for breakfast or really any time depending on what you want to throw in it

you'll need

2-eggs
some lettuce -or salad mix if your lazy <this is what i used originaly :sweatdrop:
stredded cheese
1-tomato
1-onion
milk
butter (cooking spray if your anti-butter)
1- tranquilizer gun 20 rounds

okay, what you want to do is scramble the eggs in a bowl, mix in some milk not a whole lot as this will make the eggs very "juicy" and they wont appear to be cooked (but they are and are actually pretty tasty)
toss in some salt and pepper really its up to you

after you've scrambled the eggs in the bowl take out the biggest knife you can find... or a pearing knife maybe someting a little bigger, but make sure it has a good edge, and if you dont know how to sharpen a knife... than come over to my house and i'll put an edge on there that a razor would blush to, anyway cut the area that the stem was connected to out, then cut the tomato into four, and each of the quarters into quarters, next you'll want to turn your murderous intent to the lettuce/ salad mix, swinging the blade like a madwolf hack at the green vegetable like it pee'd on your shoe, dont forget to curse... or you could simply slice the leaves, really the size depends on how you like it. next you'll want to break out the cleaver or butcher knife (no i'm not kidding its the fastest way to get through this) peal the onion then turning it on its side slice it into half inch to quarter inch slices, laying the slices on their sides, hold the end of the blade agains the cutting board, using your other hand to raise and lower the blade against the onion, CHOP IT TO BITS!, just watch your fingers, when the mayhem has stopped, put a bit of butter into the skillet, or spray with cooking spray (butter or margerin works better, and tastes better) keeping the stove on high toss all the vegitables into the pan, your basicly wanna try and saute them, toss in some seasonings , after the veggies have screamed for their deaf god (when their soft and smell really good, pour in your scrambled eggs, keeps stirring it until the eggs are completely cooked, if you added too much milk your notice what looks like scrambled eggs but with the consistancy of milk or water... dont worry...imagine eggs were like a juicy steak.. its good trust me, after the eggs are cooked turn the heat down to low or even off, then toss in some shredded cheese, and mix it around til the cheese melts to where you want it, then just serve it up, using the tranquilizer gun to keep the frenzied wolves at bey.

you can also add bits of cooked meats, venison, fish, beef, pork, crab, chicken, tuna... anything you can think of really and it will come out amazing

get back to me and let me know how this turned out for you and if you liked it, if people do than i'll start putting up more of my little creations
If wolves were meant to run free, than why am i caged?
Distorted Realism
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Thinking with portals

Post by Distorted Realism »

yeah i caant remember how to sgramble eggs but umm yeah ill try... lol :lol:
If sleep is an escape for us, than we are all cowards. We spend one third of our life trying to get away...
-The Dark Dimension