Rattlesnake why not

Cooking recipes, and various other food related stuffs. Hey, a wolf's gotta eat.
Fallenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Of the Blood Moon
Mood: Ruthless

Rattlesnake why not

Post by Fallenwolf »

first let me start of by saying this is not my own recipe but i use it so offen it should by now. ok this one my not be some peoples taste but dont hate it till you try the guys on base love it so you may like it. the snake you buy from bucher as a special order. dont go out and get bite by one only pros and Rednecks (like me)
should go out and get them from the wild + the bucher ones are most likly more tender so here it is.

~ 1 24" to 30" skinned & cleaned western diamondback rattlesnake, cut in 3" to 4" pieces
~ drippings of 6 slices of bacon
~ 3/4 cup oil
~ 3/4 lb. cooked ham, diced
~ 2 cups milk
~ 1 tbs brewed coffee
~ 1/2 cup flour (1 tbs reserved)
~ biscuits or toast
~ salt and pepper
~ tabasco sauce, optional

In a cast iron skillet, fry the bacon. Remove bacon and drain on paper towels. Reserve drippings.

Add the oil to the drippings. Flour rattlesnake and fry over medium heat until golden brown.

Remove each piece as it becomes done and drain on paper towels.

Drain off the oil and drippings reserving 1 tbs. Add 1 tbs of flour. Stir and scrape bottom of the skillet to remove any browned stuck pieces.

Add the ham, coffee and milk. Stir until bubbly. If too thick add water, coffee or milk a tablespoon at a time.

Serve the rattlesnake with biscuits or toast and the ham gravy.

Salt and pepper and/or season with tabasco sauce to taste. also try it with ground sausage instead of ham its good to
mess with the best die like the rest
Pet's name: Sèitheach
Adopt your own!
http://s4.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=152051 werewolf game come i got a clan to!