5 Minute Single-Serving Chocolate Cake/Brownie Recipe

Cooking recipes, and various other food related stuffs. Hey, a wolf's gotta eat.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

5 Minute Single-Serving Chocolate Cake/Brownie Recipe

Post by Renorei »

Okey dokey folks, if you love chocolate then I think you'll like this. It's an extremely easy and quick recipe for a single serving of a chocolate cake/brownie that you can cook in your microwave.

Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons flour
2-3 Tablespoons sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
1 Tablespoon Hershey's cocoa (you know...that powdered bitter brown stuff that is found in the baking aisle that people make pudding with)
1 tablespoon melted butter
2 tablespoons of an egg (Whisk or blend an egg until its all one color, and then measure out two tablespoons, or you can use 2 tablespoons of that Real eggs stuff)
1 small micro-wave safe bowl (like what you would eat a small bowl of cereal in)

How you make it:
Basically what you're gonna want to do is mix everything together thoroughly so there's no lumps and it's all the same color/consistency. There are different ways of doing this. I like to put all the dry ingredients in a ziploc bag and shake them up until they're all mixed together nicely, then pour into a bowl and add the wet ingredients and stir those up good too. But you can do it however you want.

An important point to mention here is that the shape of your small bowl affects your finished product. A deep small bowl yields different results than a shallow small bowl. Personally I prefer deep small bowls but it's up to you.

Once you've got everything mixed together in your small bowl, stick it in your microwave. How long you microwave it depends on how gooey or how dry you want it and how powerful your microwave is, but generally between 30 seconds and 1 minute is right. When in doubt, err on the side of gooey. You can always stick it in for a few seconds longer and get it drier, but once you've gotten it TOO dry it's too late for it to be gooey again. I prefer mine gooey. Eat it by itself or top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a decadent treat.

Enjoy! :howl:  :oo
Last edited by Renorei on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Re: 5 Minute Single-Serving Chocolate Cake/Brownie Recipe

Post by Renorei »

Dammit, someone make this! I want to see what you all think of it. So far whenever I've made it for someone the response has been nothing but positive, but I'd love to hear more comments.
Skyguy248
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Re: 5 Minute Single-Serving Chocolate Cake/Brownie Recipe

Post by Skyguy248 »

Very nicely done! I just finished a double serving and it is very tasty :howl:  :oo