AB has a band? No.. seriously?

From bands to orchestral to pop music! Shoobie doobie doo wop!! Talk about...... pop pop pop music!!!
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

AB has a band? No.. seriously?

Post by ABrownrigg »

Yes, I do say its true.

http://www.reverbnation.com/savagegypsy

Dont even ask me how we started it or why. It just kind of happened after we did a comedy song for an anime convention (a-kon) about showering.

It all kind of steamrolled from there.

Currently also working on a werewolf song. Kind of a tough song, as we tend to scatter ourselves among genres.. BUT
Yes, some songs I do sing. Sue me.

AB
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Re: AB has a band? No.. seriously?

Post by Fullmoonstar »

I think you should not be so hard to yourself. There are much much worse bands and singers out there. Besides that, your songs are not bad at all. I really like the originality and the various style of them. The comedy-song is really funny too. I will wait to hear your werewolf-song :howl:  :oo
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

You've put out a few more songs over the past two or three months. I've got some catching up to do. iTunes royalties will be forthcoming!

Edit: iTunes is being a Royal Pain right now; for some reason, Rumblelove isn't downloading. Two computers and an iPad, and it's still stuck in the Cloud. OK, then. Reverb Nation, here I come! You've got a few extra tracks there, too, that haven't made it to iTunes yet, though I'm not finding "Shower For Me" on Reverb.

You must like making your fans scour all over the Internet. Don't forget to release a boxed set after all our hard work... with everything and then one or two brand new exclusive tracks!

Edit 2: Fans should also look at YouTube, for the videos, and for more stuff not on EITHER iTunes or Reverb Nation.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

How do you find time to do this stuff? :blink:
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Dumb question: I know that a bunch of stuff is being changed in the web-series version of Freeborn, but is "Windowpane" going to remain as the end-credits theme music in the series (like in Tasha's Decision)? Are there going to be any more Savage Gypsy songs in the web-series?

BTW: I bought the Windowpane single CD on Amazon. AB, you guys rock! :music:
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/battlescars

Funding ended over a month ago, and unfortunately it didn't even come close. Still, anything come of it? I do still feel the project is worth doing, and I still want a copy even if it has to be a rough set of unmixed acoustic tracks.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Chance
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: There is joy in everything you do, you just have to realize it's there so you can embrace it.
Mood: Happy

Post by Chance »

Found it to be very theatrical, I enjoyed the music itself and could def imagine it in film. However and I might catch heat for this but I honestly think it would be better straight instumental without vocals. As the music itself was a higher tier than the vocals.