Most enthusiastic group of music listeners...

From bands to orchestral to pop music! Shoobie doobie doo wop!! Talk about...... pop pop pop music!!!
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Most enthusiastic group of music listeners...

Post by Berserker »

Has to be metal heads. Holy crap, heavy metal fans will bend over backwards for the opportunity to tell you about their favorite bands. They are the most pumped up music fans I've ever encountered. I think there's a little bit of elitism mixed in there too... metal fans love prattling off a list of bands they think you've never heard of.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Re: Most enthusiastic group of music listeners...

Post by wolfward »

I have to agree wit you on that one, seeing as I am one. And I do get very enthusiastic about music, and I think other people should as well. And when I shoot off a long list off bands I think people have never heard of before, it's because they haven't. I love music, anything with guitars and enough vocals is great. The only thing I can't stand, is that fact people think metal fans are all anti-social, aggressive, stupid, angry, that they play shooter games all day and think that we all go to cults to worship our gods of rock....We don't. And I do play a lot of shooter games, but I think it's unfair how people(Parents inpeticular) think that our music choice influences every aspect of our lives. If you ask me, I think it's the rappers and the hip-hoppers we should look out for. They are the real menace of the music industry. Of all the rappers I've met, well I'll just say I never wanted to meet them again. Where as most rockers and metal fans I have no problem with. Maybe it's because I am a rocker at heart, but honestly I don't think that's it. I want to hear what everyone else has to say about this.
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Re: Most enthusiastic group of music listeners...

Post by MoonKit »

Enthusiastic group of music listeners?

Juggalos.

:P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend