Patrick wolf -Artist-

From bands to orchestral to pop music! Shoobie doobie doo wop!! Talk about...... pop pop pop music!!!
WolfeGuardian
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Guardian
Additional Details: Guardian the moon pale wolf with golden flaming eyes never to be tamed,
Mood: RAR!
Location: The Dark comforting forests that welcome my presence...

Patrick wolf -Artist-

Post by WolfeGuardian »

This guy has good songs about wolves that I have been listening to since i downloaded them not to long ago like "Lycanthropy with this amazing wolf's rain vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymW2J6ivmDM

and another called "Wolf song" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsLzdUkydrw

o k now if you do listen to these it's not bad it's actually really good like the lycan one has the werewolf meaning behind it just listen i promise it does grow on you to like it like it did in a day for me wolf song is very pretty and soothing i promise you all
“Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.”

Fenris Lupa
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Fenris Lupa
Mood: Meh...

Re: Patrick wolf -Artist-

Post by Fenris Lupa »

I've been listening to Patrick Wolf for a long time, he is an amazing artist. But every time I hear someone talking about him, I can't help but laugh....I'm sure he's out now, but years ago he got put in jail for breaking into someones house, living there while the family was on vacation, and then when someone finally noticed that he was there he told the cops that he was watching the place for a friend, which he wasn't :lol: .... oh well.....
Never do anything as a Wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I don't like the vocals., but the folky music has its moments.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Fenris Lupa
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: Fenris Lupa
Mood: Meh...

Post by Fenris Lupa »

Yeah sometimes the voice gets to me.....but the music is good....I have most 2 or 3 of his cds, but I have to be in a weird ?? mood to listen to them....
Never do anything as a Wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog