My online radio-show for fans of everything rock and metal!

From bands to orchestral to pop music! Shoobie doobie doo wop!! Talk about...... pop pop pop music!!!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

My online radio-show for fans of everything rock and metal!

Post by Morkulv »

Recently I started looking for ways to do a free live-stream over the internet. I always wanted to start again with making and hosting a radio-show ever since I left a local radio-station, and a good friend of me is going to help me out with both the technical aspects and the hosting. The show is going to focuss alot on the music which is going to be rock, metal and everything in between. The show is called DeathRun Radio (named after a gamemode of a popular online-game).

In the next two weeks we want to experiment with our equipment, and get everything sounding like we want to. So when you visit our site you might catch us broadcasting at rediculous times, testing things. :P Anyway.

Making and hosting radio-shows has always been a passion of me, so thats why I'm very excited to get started with DeathRun Radio. After we finished testing everything we planned to do our show on a weekly basis on fridays and saturdays from 8 PM to 2 AM Central Europe Time. You can find us at http://www.deathrunradio.tk or just look for DeathRun-Radio on LiveVideo. :)

I will keep this topic notified when our first official show is going to be planned. :D

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Wingman
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Dastardly ne'er-do-well in search of a lickspittle

Re: My online radio-show for fans of everything rock and metal!

Post by Wingman »

I suppose I'll have to give it a listen sometime.
http://stevebot-7.deviantart.com/
Quod sumus hoc eritis

Aspirant writer-artist.
Lewis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lets mosh like a werewolf
Mood: Happy

Post by Lewis »

sounds cool! :D
Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times

well actually do blame it on the moonlight :P
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
wolfward
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: Therian and you'll never stop me.
Mood: Angry

Post by wolfward »

Sounds like something I want to get involved in. I'd tune in every week. I have one question though, would it be online, or real radio?
Therian(The Animal Inside)
Why do people say they care?
And never ask of your despair?
Why do people say they know?
Then off the cliff and down they go.
Why do people think they're glad?
When deep down inside they're truely sad?
Why am I the only one who sees?
I guess that no one else believes. :(

by Me
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

It will be online, through Livevideo simply because its free. But since I already happen to have a very expensive soundcard in my computer, a mixer, and a microphone it will be in high quality. We already did some test-broadcastings last week and it went very smooth. We have 2 laptops which we use to monitor the connection-quality and such, and keep the show from getting too noizy and all.

I've also created a chatbox on our website (deathrunradio.tk) so that people who tune in can communicate with us in real-time and let us know what they think of the show and also share a few requests and such.

We will probably be broadcasting our show 'for real' next week, every friday and saturday from 8 PM to 2 AM Central Europe Time (I have submitted a handy link on the site for everyone outside the Europe timezone so that they can see what time that will be on for them).

Beware for my thick Dutch accent though. :grinwiggle:

But I'm posting this on the camping where I am at right now in Belgium since I am on holiday. :D See you guys later!
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Morkulv »

A little update: for the future, me and my co-host were thinking about doing interviews with all kinds of rock and metal bands that pass through the Netherlands. This would be both interesting, and also very good promotion-wise for the show we think.

PS: I also updated the website's layout.