Forum Modifications

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Whoooo! Upgrade! :party:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

what about the profile pic?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

No idea, nobody ever showed me a mod for it.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Isn't it suppost to be updated today? ??

Because I want to get my utterconfusion over with
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Keep your pants on, it'll get done soon.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Ok, the MODs are in place. Everyone can put a custom title, birthdate, and gender.

The Super quick reply is also in place. You can customize it in your profile.

Title search has also been added.

And for the Moderators, we now have thread merging.

Thanks to Lupin for the Modifications. :wetwolf4:

:jester2:

One more thing. Do you guys want to have the rank along with the custom title? Or shall I turn it off?
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:One more thing. Do you guys want to have the rank along with the custom title? Or shall I turn it off?
I was thinking it would replace those, so I vote turn them off, unless anyone would like to keep them...?

It doesn't really hurt to keep them on, either.

-- Vilkacis
Last edited by Vilkacis on Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Figarou wrote:One more thing. Do you guys want to have the rank along with the custom title? Or shall I turn it off?
I was thinking it would replace those, so I vote turn them off, unless anyone would like to keep them...?

It doesn't really hurt to keep them on, either.

-- Vilkacis

I'm going to turn it off for now. If all of you want to be legendary, I'll turn it back on.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Lookin' good :D

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:Lookin' good :D

-- Vilkacis

Its set to where a new member can put in a custom title.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Very cool like this quick reply thing! :)

Still like the legendary title though
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

good stuff :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Fenrir wrote:Very cool like this quick reply thing! :)

Well, don't change your title if you like to be legendary. :wink:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Figarou wrote:

Why didn't i think of that :lol:

-Satyricon
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Fenrir wrote:
Figarou wrote:

Why didn't i think of that :lol:
I personally like my title, the deadly shadow :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:Why didn't i think of that :lol:
Because you don't hang around me :grinwiggle:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I was trying to come up with a Custom Title for myself that appropriately (and perhaps amusingly) represents what I am to the pack, either in contribution or personality quirk. ... I couldn't come up with anything.

...but that got me thinking. Who am I to the rest of you?

When you see Figarou's avatar, you may think of his sense of humor, numerous sight gags (in the form of Emoticon Edits :jester2: ), and consistant presence here.

GoldenWolf, LoboLeo, etc. are instantly recognised for their artistic talents.

Shadow Wulf is gaining recognition for his obnoxiously frequent references to May Payne...

...but what about me? When you are surfing through a topic and see that I posted a reply, what comes to mind about me?

( "Oh, Vuldari. He's that guy who allways...[fill in the blank]" -or- "Vuldari usually posts stuff like [fill in the blank]"-or-"Vuldari is such a [fill in the blank]" )

...maybe I don't stand out at all in any way you can think of. That's usually the way that I am off the net. Aside from my having Long hair, I don't think most people take much significant notice of me.

I suppose I don't really NEED a custom title. ...but it would be a shame to just let the possibilities go unrealized.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW...I like the new additions...even the "QUICK REPLY" box. I have my profile set so it does not actually appear unless I click the button. That works for me.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:I was trying to come up with a Custom Title for myself that appropriately (and perhaps amusingly) represents what I am to the pack, either in contribution or personality quirk. ... I couldn't come up with anything.

Whoa!! Wait a second. Its your decision for a custom title. Not ours. Don't let someone else make that decision for you.

My custom title describes my character. Thats my decision.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:
Vuldari wrote:I was trying to come up with a Custom Title for myself that appropriately (and perhaps amusingly) represents what I am to the pack, either in contribution or personality quirk. ... I couldn't come up with anything.

Whoa!! Wait a second. Its your decision for a custom title. Not ours. Don't let someone else make that decision for you.

I'm not asking anyone to come up with a Title For ME. What I am really asking for help on is pinning down something about my personality that people notice. ...something that set's me apart that I may not even be aware of myself.

...and even if you DO think of something, I don't have to use that as inspiration for my title if I don't like it.

That's all I'm really looking for here..."INSPIRATION".

Is there anything I do consistantly around here? (...like going 'Against the Flow' perhaps?...)
...Or is that not something you think I do enough to warrent identifying myself by that trend?

How I see myself is surely very different to how I appear to the rest of you. I guess I'm just curious.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Vuldari wrote:...maybe I don't stand out at all in any way you can think of. That's usually the way that I am off the net. Aside from my having Long hair, I don't think most people take much significant notice of me.
Actually, believe it or not, you're one of the people who stands out most to me. You're an intelligent person who almost always has a good point to make, and that kind of thing is very noticeable to me. It's great having artists like LoboLEO and Goldenwolf and the rest around, but it's much more enjoyable to have a solid discussion, or even an argument, with you than with most others. And if you aren't always the most polite when someone says something you think is stupid, well, we could all use a little push and shove back to reality at times.

There are a lot of people here who could simply stop showing up and I wouldn't care, but Vuldari would be missed -- and by more than just me, I think.

Vuldari
Newbie Killer

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
Figarou wrote:

I'm not asking anyone to come up with a Title For ME. What I am really asking for help on is pinning down something about my personality that people notice. ...something that set's me apart that I may not even be aware of myself.

...and even if you DO think of something, I don't have to use that as inspiration for my title if I don't like it.

That's all I'm really looking for here..."INSPIRATION".

Is there anything I do consistantly around here? (...like going 'Against the Flow' perhaps?...)
...Or is that not something you think I do enough to warrent identifying myself by that trend?

How I see myself is surely very different to how I appear to the rest of you. I guess I'm just curious.

ok...you want me to tell you? Are you sure?

Well then, here goes.

You see things differently and you don't always agree to everything. What one person likes, you dislike. I like tall werewolves, but you dislike them. You're not satisfied when someone puts out his best at something. Sometimes its reversed and you're not satisfied in yourself. Right now, you're worried about what people thinks of you. I don't let that get to me because it'll get to the point where I may not show myself in public.

Besides, I rather meet you in person rather than judge you by your posts here on the forum.

There..........satisfied?

:badminton:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Actually, believe it or not, you're one of the people who stands out most to me. You're an intelligent person who almost always has a good point to make, and that kind of thing is very noticeable to me. It's great having artists like LoboLEO and Goldenwolf and the rest around, but it's much more enjoyable to have a solid discussion, or even an argument, with you than with most others. And if you aren't always the most polite when someone says something you think is stupid, well, we could all use a little push and shove back to reality at times.

There are a lot of people here who could simply stop showing up and I wouldn't care, but Vuldari would be missed -- and by more than just me, I think.

Vuldari
Newbie Killer

-- Vilkacis
I agree. :D

My posts are not that knowledgeable because I didn't study up on werewolves. I only post my opinion and what I like to see in a werewolf.

We can't always agree on something. But know this.....curiosity about what others think of you can lead to good things or maybe bad.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Thank you Vilkacis and Figarou for your honest input. Image
Vilkacis wrote:Vuldari
Newbie Killer

...thats exactly the kind of thing I was looking for!...in that, I had not realized before just how quick I am to put a stop to redundant and nonsensical posts by "newbies", and firmly steer them in the right dirrection as soon as possible.

...I also didn't quite realize how rudely, (and arrogantly), blunt I can sometimes be when I don't like where a trend is going. Image

As for not being "satisfied when someone put's out his best"...hmmmm...

...I guess I've got to work on that. I expect far to much from others for a person who is probobly only living up to 8% of his own potential.Image

Thank you again for your honesty. I really appreciate it. The Gears in my head are turning now.

=^.^'= ~
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

hmmn Newbie killer? How about Opinonator? *ducks and hides*
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:
As for not being "satisfied when someone put's out his best"...hmmmm...

For example.....Star Wars Ep.3 Did George Lucas do his best at making this film? I can't answer that because I havn't seen it.