Front page?

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Berserker
Legendary
Legendary

Front page?

Post by Berserker »

The front page to The Pack is showing once again. Is this an error? Or are we genuinely going to repopulate the page with content?
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Re: Front page?

Post by takyoji »

Actually it shouldn't be. It implies something with the .htaccess file was modified. Otherwise nobody has access to the filesystem (other than Anthony, most likely), ever since the last time The Packs Den went inaccessible. So I actually can't do anything of it without the sufficient credentials.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

all the links besides the gallery go directly to the forums page.funny ive never seen the front page till now. :P
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I'm experiencing the same thing. The redirect isn't working.

I don't like that front page.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
takyoji
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Busy

Post by takyoji »

outwarddoodles wrote:I'm experiencing the same thing. The redirect isn't working.

I don't like that front page.
Then our only way to be able to fix it is first to acquire the appropriate credentials; which means someone would have to bug Anthony.
Avatar original image by "sometimesong" of Flickr, released under the Creative Commons license (share-alike, attribution, non-commercial, no-derivatives)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Sevena wrote:all the links besides the gallery go directly to the forums page.funny ive never seen the front page till now. :P
Did you click on the duckie? :grinp:
Sevena

Post by Sevena »

i went back and clicked on the duckie,not all the links go to the forum page :P .the duckie still works. :lol: