Stills from the first Experiment.

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
JonathanBaine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by JonathanBaine »

:howl:  :oo Neeyaw! Me too! :howl:  :oo
wolf lady
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf Lady

Post by wolf lady »

me too
\/^^^^^^\/
werewolves
/\^^^/\
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howling Fan »

Goldenwolf wrote:Heh heh, nail file *chuckles* I can see what you mean now. I DO like the idea of them growing up under the human nail, splitting them and having them fall off and then growing out from there. It seems more natural that way.
Yes, that definitely would be the way to go with the nails. That way the nails underneath would already be black, and you wouldn't have to worry about changing the color of the human nails since they will split and fall away. Def. go in this direction. :howl:  :oo
Doruk Golcu
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Doruk Golcu »

Wait... where are these pics? I can't find them on the website ??
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Goldenwolf wrote:I DO like the idea of them growing up under the human nail, splitting them and having them fall off and then growing out from there. It seems more natural that way.
Excuse me, but WHAT about that seems more natural? The entire process of a werewolf transformation is about REFORMING what's already there. Fingernails grow constantly, you don't lose the old nail when you grow them longer. Having the claws come out like that seems exactly the opposite of natural to me.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Ok, maybe I'm just an idiot, but where are these pics posted? ??
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Doruk Golcu wrote:Wait... where are these pics? I can't find them on the website ??
PariahPoet wrote:Ok, maybe I'm just an idiot, but where are these pics posted? ??
There used to be an old version of the website that had the aforementioned pictures and some videos, but that version was replaced by this and this, which look a heck of a lot better, but don't have most of that old, out-of-date stuff. I'm pretty sure the files are all still there on the server, but the devil is in remembering the names. The only one I remember off the top of my head is eyewithglow.mov.

-- Vilkacis