Latest update

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Latest update

Post by Howling Fan »

I have to say I was skeptical when I heard that there was going to be a new werewolf film made by and for werewolf fans. Being a werewolf fan is similar to being a Chicago Cubs fan; after awhile, you get used to disappointment. In my opinion, there hasn't been a decent werewolf film since the original "Howling" and "American Werewolf in London." But after seeing the first few stills posted recently, it seems my reservations can be put to rest. Even though there were only two "effects" shots, I can tell they're not cheap effects and were very professional. Also, I'm glad to see the woman is attractive and seems to actually be enjoying the change, which is something that really hasn't been done before in a film. I can't wait to see the video post from this shoot, so keep up the great work!
ShadowFang
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Happy

Post by ShadowFang »

Yes, I feel comfortable with the producers of this film. They really seem to know what direction their going with the werewolf. However, keep in mind that a werewolf is not the only thing that makes up a good werewolf film. There has to be good and believable acting (nothing I hate worse than bad acting) and a good plot that sends the emotions on a rollercoaster ride. Haven't seen any full body shots of our furry friends yet from this movie (might be at while before we see that, if at all). So I can't 100% judge them on that just yet. However, I do have good feelings for Calypso Blue.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

I can't wait to see the final product.
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

I'll wait for it, but I'm not immortal.
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
ShadowWolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by ShadowWolf »

I must say, I was pleasently surprised when I got on and found those pictures. Hope to see more in the future, and hope the rest of the filming goes smoothly. :)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

I hope to see more myself. But I hope they don't let us see everything. I'd like to have some surprises when I'm watching this film.

:D
Zire
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: may be you know who i am, but no what i am

Post by Zire »

all of this is cool but i have a question (sorry if is crude)

did the proyect (the film) already start?
or they still are looking for actors, fx's, and that kind of thinks?

(sorry for my bad spelling)
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Nothing has started yet....except Red Victoria
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

We are currently still entertaining studios in our efforts to get the kind of deal that would give enough control on this project to make sure it wont end up as a shlock, or another 'cursed' .. We've already turned down one smaller studio, that could have financed the whole picture, but they wanted to take the script themselves, and rewrite several of the scenes so they were more 'shlock', and take out the good guy werewolves. One person actually told us that we should make the girls in the film, all lesbians, because it would sell better. They hadn't even read the script yet. Urgh, this business.. gets under my fur.

A Brownrigg
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Gasp! Ack! Pbbtt!!!

Wha?

They wanted to do what?!?
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

One person actually told us that we should make the girls in the film, all lesbians, because it would sell better. They hadn't even read the script yet. Urgh, this business.. gets under my fur.
:jawdrop: Should I laugh or should I cry?
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

make them all LEZZIES!!!! :o man they are high if they tried to do stome thing like that! SCREW BIG BISNESS!! :x
THE GAME

My Armory
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote: One person actually told us that we should make the girls in the film, all lesbians, because it would sell better. They hadn't even read the script yet. Urgh, this business.. gets under my fur.

A Brownrigg

I am so glad that you turned these guys down. I just can't believe the BS they want to add in the film.

Whatever you do, don't let anyone make you put unnecessary crap in your film. I will be very very disappointed.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

ABrownrigg wrote: One person actually told us that we should make the girls in the film, all lesbians, because it would sell better.
Wow, when I read that, I started hitting my head. That is just the stupidest thing I have ever heard someone ask, and I work with computers.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Hypocrytes, thats what they all are is hypocrytes :P
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

One person actually told us that we should make the girls in the film, all lesbians, because it would sell better. They hadn't even read the script yet. Urgh, this business.. gets under my fur.
WHA!! that's soo wrong. They think just because its a werewolf movie it's about sex and drugs, how stupid can they be! :x
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

They asked you to do WHAT?
Wow. You'd think SOMEONE'd realize the potential this movie has; all I can say is, good luck, and I'm really glad you're making sure to retain control. Don't give in; just keep looking.
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

There a thousands of studios out there. Just find the right one. :)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

alot of these studios must take vi*gra on a dialy bases to act sooo, I dare not say it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I woke up in the middle of the night, remembering that. I'm still thinking,

Mega-Wha?

Thanks for keeping the faith. God knows, we've got enough crappy werewolf movies. We don't need a sequel to "Cursed."
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:lol: its like a bad councouse that you cant shake.
Image Image