The Quicktime of the scene is now up.

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Quicktime of the scene is now up.

Post by ABrownrigg »

above the sills in the "progress on the film' section.

anthony Brownrigg
Silverfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverfang »

hwlwnk

Good so far, already posted about this :P
*When you're down... howl*
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

It really was fun to watch. Again, again and again. Blame me for killing your monthly bandwidth!
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Looks good for a experimental shot. Music in the background was a nice touch i really like the instrumental aspect like that. Just one thing i that i thought of after seeing it. Don't make all the female werewolves bimbos that is all i ask hehe. :lol:
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Calypso Blue
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Calypso Blue »

They wont be bimbos. I know that in the scene before, she is actually very intelligent, shes doing this 'act' on purpose to push his butttons because she knows he's that shallow.

CB
Howling Fan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Howling Fan »

I loved the scene, especially the music and some of the dialogue. I thought those two did a fine job of acting. I just have one question: If this scene is going to be used in the movie, is it going to be as short? In other words, at the end of it, will it cut to another scene, or will you see the girl wolf out completely? It looks like the scene ends when the guy starts screaming, but maybe you cut it there cos you don't have the FX yet. I'm just curious as to how it will play out in the final shot. Thanks again for posting the vid.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Howling Fan wrote:I loved the scene, especially the music and some of the dialogue. I thought those two did a fine job of acting. I just have one question: If this scene is going to be used in the movie, is it going to be as short? In other words, at the end of it, will it cut to another scene, or will you see the girl wolf out completely? It looks like the scene ends when the guy starts screaming, but maybe you cut it there cos you don't have the FX yet. I'm just curious as to how it will play out in the final shot. Thanks again for posting the vid.
I hope I don't see any of that. It gets good, then it quickly goes to another scene.

It was like that in AVP. When the alien busts out of the host, it quickly goes to another scene. Thats PG-13 for you.
Goldenwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Yes, -that- Goldenwolf

Post by Goldenwolf »

Yes yes, let's see a bunch of shifting scenes, not just "cut to another shot to save on FX budjets". I really like this, even though it's just an FX test. She has the right additude for sure!
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

There will be a little of both to be honest.

While there will be a lot of shifting, including more than one full tf scene.. Having too many full fledged TF scenes can get boring real quick. Honestly, I don't know yet if this will be one of the full TF scenes, or not. Or if this scene will remain in the script. But either way, I want the story to flow, and that flow doesnt always consttitute that every time someone shifts we have to see it all the way, in every detail.... in other words, I'm not going to sacrifice the story, plot development, or flow of the film just to make sure that every TF is full body and full detail.. it will be there when its important. (i.e. someone is watching it, or theres something special we need tto see form the actor undergoing the change) There are going to be a lot of shifts in this thing.

Anthony Brownrigg
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:There will be a little of both to be honest.

While there will be a lot of shifting, including more than one full tf scene.. Having too many full fledged TF scenes can get boring real quick. Honestly, I don't know yet if this will be one of the full TF scenes, or not. Or if this scene will remain in the script. But either way, I want the story to flow, and that flow doesnt always consttitute that every time someone shifts we have to see it all the way, in every detail.... in other words, I'm not going to sacrifice the story, plot development, or flow of the film just to make sure that every TF is full body and full detail.. it will be there when its important. (i.e. someone is watching it, or theres something special we need tto see form the actor undergoing the change) There are going to be a lot of shifts in this thing.

Anthony Brownrigg
I want the story to flow also. Everyone here would like to see a transformation scene. But not 10 straight minutes of it. Maybe a few select body parts that lasts a minute or so on one character. Other parts on another.
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

Awesome this is going to be great especially now that i know i little more background on the characters. i can't wait for the shifting :shift:
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Well, unfortunatly I was unable to watch the scene.
ARGH! I clicked it and nothing happened.
:cry:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Really old thread.... :(

[spoiler]Anyway, I think I know which scene you guys are talking about. If this is the one where the guy is tied to a tree in the woods, then I'll go ahead and comment. I love this scene!! There are a few things about it that I find cheesy, but overall it's great! Personally, I kinda like this particular scene better than the scene in the script where Tasha kills Jordan. They're both good, but there's just something really cool about this one.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Renorei on Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

This scene was part of the old, Pre-Freeborn script. It's sort of nostalgic to think back on it now. ...I don't miss it really though...

...probobly because I still have it saved on my computer...
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

Renorei wrote:Really old thread.... :(
[snip]
My eyes. My eyes! PLEASE, at least put a spoiler sign, I read it half through before I realized what it was about.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Hearth wrote:
[snip]
My eyes. My eyes! PLEASE, at least put a spoiler sign, I read it half through before I realized what it was about.

Sorry. :(

It's just that AB has recently decided to start giving out the script to anyone who PMs him for it, so nearly everyone has read it. I didn't even think about putting up spoilers.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Renorei wrote:
Hearth wrote:
[snip]

Sorry. :(

It's just that AB has recently decided to start giving out the script to anyone who PMs him for it, so nearly everyone has read it. I didn't even think about putting up spoilers.
I've haven't read it!! :cry:
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Check your e-mail agien, Im pretty shure he sent it to you if you asked for it.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

PM him.
Hearth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hearth »

... The point is, perhaps he did not want to read it? Myself, I want to keep the excitement until I see the movie. (Although, it shall be seen, if I can restrain myself until that.)