it's time for registered lockdown.

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Sky wrote:But I have gone over the members list and have noticed that there are quite a few people who have jioned that haven't posted even a hello.... could this perhaps help bring in spam..like i mean accounts and such...
Hm. That is a good point. Maybe we could weed out the unused ones, and put up a warning for new members that says if you don't make your first post (a real one, not spam) within a certain time period your account will be axed. All they do is take up space anyway, which is a burden on whoever pays to keep the forums running.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Set wrote:
Sky wrote:But I have gone over the members list and have noticed that there are quite a few people who have jioned that haven't posted even a hello.... could this perhaps help bring in spam..like i mean accounts and such...
Hm. That is a good point. Maybe we could weed out the unused ones, and put up a warning for new members that says if you don't make your first post (a real one, not spam) within a certain time period your account will be axed. All they do is take up space anyway, which is a burden on whoever pays to keep the forums running.

wasnt that supposed to happen back several months ago before the server change? :|
Sky
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sky »

Bring out the whips and chains! WHIPS AND CHAINS -coughs- well.. what ever mod that can do that... can I maybe poke you til it's done? cause really unactive people take up very much needed space and what not ya?...
Not trying to be a pest, just I really like this place and it would be very saddening to have the server crash.
I'm Crazy Deal With It!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

You sound like you're trying to pull a coup, but why does it really matter, sure I'd like to see it done, but it doesn't really need to be done so fast and to delete everyone who doesn't post in a certain amount of time.....it's sorta like euthinasia (sp)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Sky
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Sky »

sorry if that's how it sounds just viocing my opinion many apologies if i offend anyone -offers cookies-
I'm Crazy Deal With It!
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

:o *takes cookie*

no, I'am just voicing my oppinion as well, I'am not chastizing you or anything, infact I praise you for giving your oppinion :cake:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon