What is it with...

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: What is it with...

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:
How come mine is less fun to look at? Its not ALL over the internet. :(

My werewolf character means SO much to me. Why? Because its something "I" created. Now people are thinking he is an eye sore because he is up in the corner of this forum.
Because we come here everyday to see the same thing, true I see Goldenwolfs character alot, but not as often since certain sites has it, I come here everyday and I see it everywhere.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Re: What is it with...

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Figarou wrote:
How come mine is less fun to look at? Its not ALL over the internet. :(

My werewolf character means SO much to me. Why? Because its something "I" created. Now people are thinking he is an eye sore because he is up in the corner of this forum.
Because we come here everyday to see the same thing, true I see Goldenwolfs character alot, but not as often since certain sites has it, I come here everyday and I see it everywhere.

OK...I think I had enough of this. Figarou is no longer in the corner.
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

Okay.. guys, i just said this.. everyone 'stop trying to explain things..' its only coming off as you're trying to re-iterate and its becoming an insult even though its not intended to be.. I'm locking this thread as its just spiraling out of control.. not anyones fault per-se.. but just one of those things. :)