Two addons that should be here...

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Two addons that should be here...

Post by Kzinistzerg »

First, we need a "report" button. That way those darn spambots and anyone who chooses to start getting mean can be reported, so that the moderators can delete it (in the first case) or remind the poster of the rules ( in the second case).

The second case i've seen various ways to do it on other forums, from PMing the guy, to editing his post to add on a minor reprimand, or actually posting after him... whatever, it allows forum members to do a bit of work to take some of it off the mods. Thankfully, though, we're pretty much a well-behaved bunch so this one is no means necessary, but would help for the damn bots.

Second, we need a search feature, which I have no clue where it is. So either we need one or it needs to be actually visible.

EDIT: What I mean is literally a "report" button on the post so that they can be clicked on, easier than posting in kaebora's thread. Which I just noticed. :roll:
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I agree
(search is at the top beside FAQ)
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I dont think that will be possible to add, plus you can just simply post in the spam thread which is almost the same thing.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image