Some ideal new sections added to the Creative Den

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Some ideal new sections added to the Creative Den

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

This has been voiced to me an I do agree with it that there should be an art section for Random Were's. There are folks on here that like more than just werewolves. We should possibly have a section for non were creatures too for example Dragons, Merfolk, Cenataurs just to name a few.

A Non-Were section an a Random were section or Anthromorphic Art/ Non-Anthromorpic art

Input anyone? :?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

At first I was like "what the hell happen?!!" But then I quickly realize that this is a good idea, makes it easier to find certains things in the creative den. :)
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Shadow Wulf wrote:At first I was like "what the hell happen?!!" But then I quickly realize that this is a good idea, makes it easier to find certains things in the creative den. :)
Yes it's great, but I think an certain others as well believe we should have more catogories as the ones I mentioned above :jester:
DarkShadow
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The coffee addicted were

Re: Some ideal new sections added to the Creative Den

Post by DarkShadow »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:This has been voiced to me an I do agree with it that there should be an art section for Random Were's. There are folks on here that like more than just werewolves. We should possibly have a section for non were creatures too for example Dragons, Merfolk, Cenataurs just to name a few.

A Non-Were section an a Random were section or Anthromorphic Art/ Non-Anthromorpic art

Input anyone? :?
Good idea, there should be some sub-sections :)
I can proudly say that I am not a stamp of the person beside me

Icon made by Z :D
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

It's great that you made sub-categories for the Creative Den, it sort of puts everything in order. I was surprised when I saw it today.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

KittyRose wrote:It's great that you made sub-categories for the Creative Den, it sort of puts everything in order. I was surprised when I saw it today.
Actually this was all AB's doing :Jester3: However the idea of having sub threads was yet another pack members idea that I agreed with :Jester3:
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

My reaction was along the same lines as Shadow Wulf's, but now that I've gotten used to it, I'm wondering if there shouldn't be a Technology section separate from the Video Games section.
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Got stories

Post by RedEye »

Okay, JokerWolf; how do I load already complete files onto the "Stories" section. They are in Word: I just don't know how to transfer them over.
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Or, do I need to have a Website hosting them?
I write, but I'm not the smartest Computer Geek on the block....
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Got stories

RedEye wrote:Okay, JokerWolf; how do I load already complete files onto the "Stories" section. They are in Word: I just don't know how to transfer them over.
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Or, do I need to have a Website hosting them?
I write, but I'm not the smartest Computer Geek on the block....
The easiest way to do this is to copy/paste them directly to your thread :jester:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

think it's time to put this plan into action. Were need more sections for different species on here, for different subjects as far as dracos, wolves/dogs,felines, lizards, dinosaurs, hybrids etc..etc..As said before this was brought up by some pack members an one in particular that has been asking about it through PM's to me. I would like the to be the one to place these groups, but I also think we need a mod for these new sections. We already have Mods that cover the board, but for this part a select few persons that I'd personally like to suggest since I was questioned about it. Well anywho I'd like some input back from ther Admins about this when you have the time.

Thank You :jester:
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

The "other" section still keeps it neat and tidy. I think we have too many sections as it is. The main page is starting to get cluttered.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Eh..It's not just about werewolves Kaebora :P If it's too much for you then that's fine, but others they can handle it an would like to see a section for it
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I think we should hold off on making a new section. Theres not that many other artworks to give each therian its own thread. You'll end up having a section of dragons with only a few pictures and a sections of lamas with only 1 picture. The only other therian I can think that has enough to have there own species threads is Zs and Phiriah, if people here were to create some more artwork of dragons and other species then I think its worthy of a complete section of its own inside the "Other" thread, but if you look at it; theres only 1 and a quarter of pages in that section, anyone can find whatever there looking for easily.

I still think this is a great Idea, but we simply do not have enough other therian artworks. I didnt know how it would look untill I saw the creative den was divided. Im not shure, just throwing my oppinion on it, but if everyone wants to have a different thread then we should have it. We should create a poll.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Yeppers, Shadow Wulf. That's pritty much what I was trying to say. Either we have a few sections with lots of posts, or lots of sections with very few posts. The fewer sections option makes things seem less cluttered in my opinion.
-Kaebora
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

what about a photography section? for those whom cant draw but own a camera and know how to use it?? :)
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

White Paw wrote:what about a photography section? for those whom cant draw but own a camera and know how to use it?? :)
Oh I like that idea White Paw :jester:

Okies Shadow Wulf, Kaebora Wat I'll do is just leave this alone an see if the person who requested it will post. Then we'll see if it's really something that needs to be talked about more :wiggle:
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

As communities grow - the quest for diversity continues... Image
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Photography. Hmm thats a good idea actually. They have this at my other forum. Say we can all post pictures of where we live! :o
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Photography. Hmm thats a good idea actually. They have this at my other forum. Say we can all post pictures of where we live! :o
well not only that but photos in general...tastefull photography... landscapes, buldings, randome stufff,,, from amature to really high class photos :)
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

One thing I'l like to know is why does the OLD Creative Den section still exist? It should be deleted in order to cut down on the clutter.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:One thing I'l like to know is why does the OLD Creative Den section still exist? It should be deleted in order to cut down on the clutter.
Yes it is sapposed to be merged with the new one an it's my job to do so, but it's alot to transfer, not to mention I am trying to get all these art projects done..It will take some time :(
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

We have other mods, don't we? They can move some of it when they're here. It's not like there's much else for them to do at the moment, what with the lack of spam and "heated debates". :P
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

I wasn't aware that moving threads out of there was an issue. I'll get right on it when I get home today.

I also agree that a photography seciton would be pimp. First thread to move there would be the "Post your picture" thread. :)
-Kaebora
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

White Paw wrote:
well not only that but photos in general...tastefull photography... landscapes, buldings, randome stufff,,, from amature to really high class photos :)
Tasteful!!!??? High Class!!!???? From YOU!!! :lol:

:roflmao: MWAHHAHAHA!!! :wink:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Kaebora wrote:I wasn't aware that moving threads out of there was an issue. I'll get right on it when I get home today.

I also agree that a photography seciton would be pimp. First thread to move there would be the "Post your picture" thread. :)
You dun have to do anything Kaebora..I dun need help, I'm moving along just fine thanks..