Sticky/Official topics in "What Should a..."

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Sticky/Official topics in "What Should a..."

Post by Kzinistzerg »

I think we ought to have some official threads for some of the more common discussions discussions in "What Should a Werewolf Be". We don't have too many pages of stuff, but newer members consistently make the same ol' threads. Perhaps an "Official" thread for a few of these topics might clean up the forum... The thread could be either a total restart, or a merging of all the threads related to it. OR maybe something else.

I don't have any particular subjects in mind but I'm sure I could find a few with little effort.

Also, once any of these movies get made, the number of members here is going to suddenly; surge. And none of them will bother looking through the backlog of posts; an Official thread will ensure that not only would looking through not be a requirement, but also make it easy for a newer member to see easily the general trend of opinion here, especially if that person is making something they'd want opinions on.

Do something with a tag in the title, like...

[Official]
Official:

And so forth.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Too many stickies can make a forum look cluttered, and forces tons of threads onto the second page. I think simply linking the newbie to the thread it was discussed in is enough. That's my take on it anyways.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Well, i meant official, not sticky. Just put a bracket on the title and it'll stay on the first page, after which point it can be linked to.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Oh, in that case I have no objection. What's the criteria for a post to be "official"?
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

I'm almost not against rediscussions.

We can link Newbies to older threads, but we can let the repeats happen -- it'll open us up to new ideas and discussions. Not "Oh, we already talked about this, so we can't anymore."
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

... NO I meant have an official thread to them to discuss in!

My Official I mean you pick the biggest thread on the subject and tag it official, then merge the rest of the topics into it.