pack ranking

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Since phpbb seems to allow multiple ranks with the same name, we could always leave everything under "Legendary" as it is, and create multiple levels of "Legendary", having the full moons work their way back across the title, replacing the other cycles, as they approach some number, say 600 or so. Noboy would lose their status, and you'd still expand the ranking.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I wouldn't mind not being legendary, I mean it's just a title it's not like it means anything. So what's the point if your legendary or not, just think of it as a temporart deprival of your title. :)
The difrent forms of legendary would just be wierd,
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Goldenwolf wrote: I just like to be recognized as a participating pack member.

Oh, but you are!!! Your name has been mentioned so many times in this forum. And your artwork is being used as reference.

The wolf emoticons you provided has sparked creativity here also. I can't thank you enough for doing that. These little guys are so cool!!! 8)
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

goldenwolf, no matter what the little rank icon under your name says, it's your contributions that count. and you have plainly contributed much. :)
Merrypaws
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Merrypaws »

For the time being I'm more concerned about finding/drawing myself a decent avatar, but what Vilkacis suggested sounds good to me.