IMPROVEMENTS!

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Re: IMPROVEMENTS!

Post by Celestialwolf »

Hey Tak!

Just thought I'd throw this out here. I'm getting a wiki put together for The Pack (see thisthread) and wondered if you had any suggestions. Another question is if we can possibly get this hosted on the same space as this forum to keep things centralized? For now the plan is that I'll host it myself. What do you think? I'll PM you, too.
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
PUREVENOM
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: The Harbinger of your Doom

Re: IMPROVEMENTS!

Post by PUREVENOM »

I'll admit that I didn't thumb through all the post in these three pages. So I apologize if this has already been suggested. My suggestion is to create a board that is only for posting anything related to true events, real life, or any so called evidence reguarding the existence or non-existence of werewolves. One of the things that I've always found very interesting is the search for animals and creatures that may or may not exist. A lot of shows like MonsterQuest come to mind. And the first thing I found here at this site that really grabbed my interest, was all of the information related to this subject that has been posted with links to clips, shows, and documentieries.

Yet they are spread out across the site, where as they could all be placed in a single board where a new thread could be started for each topic on the matter. Like say you start a topic in this new board for the beast of Bray Road. Nothing but so called facts and evidence would be posted in this thread in this particular board. So anyone interested in hearing and learning about new cases, witness testimonies, photographs, etc, would only need to go to one board to find out about these interesting cases that they may not have heard about themselves.

The addition of being able to select a different font type would be nice as well.