Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

you can still joke, just lay of the gay jokes
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

hey.....thats alright dont worry about it. im starting to learn peoples limits more and more
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

gladius wrote:seriously im not gay .............. im just playing around.. :)
You didnt tell me that the other night!!! :evil:

Joking :jester2:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Ok well...first...holly sheite muslum whats up with the gay jokes...not that i care or anything personaly i just iggnor gay bashers...gladius im not sayig that your one..ur a good packmate and i wouldnt say you where one unless i saw something that showed me you where....and shsu_bound_girl125....Yes gay people are allowed on here....at least i think that we are as alot of people on here know i am and my account has not been deleted.......Hmmmm....intresting....well i just had to add my two cents.... :D
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Anyone can be gay actually and you just dont know. its the internet, most people dont show who they really are.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

And sometimes people also are not ready to *finger quotes* "Come out of the closet"...sometimes when people critize people due to there sexuality may actually instill fear in the person and cause them to not express their true feelings......i dono...im just glad that i found Fang and im glad that he can truely feel safe to express himself around everybody and im glad that he can express his true feelings towards me...*shrugs* I guess it makes me feel good....and on that whole homophobia thing....i personally think that its a pile of bull pucky...its something that is pointless and personaly i belive "STUPID"....its not like gay is a disease and its not like you can catch "gay" from somebody....my personal belife is that its just like being racist...all your doing is hateing or fearing somebody because of what they are or what they belive in...its stupid and pointless to fear somebody because of what they belive....
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

believe me ive got absolutly no problem with gay people,ive met one or two in my life that shared the same interests that i do with the military and weapons,so why woul i have a problem.they are the same as you or me. the way i see it............to each is there own,what the point of living if you cant express your life the way you want to live it. :)
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Hahaha. Funny story:

I was at Thanksgivng last year and there was a gay couple there. And they were both very nice, very funny men. And someone asked one of them what they thought of the movie RENT and he replied "there wasn't enough gay". And it was just so funny. But I dunno. Maybe you had to be there. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

Personally I think it's nice that two people can find eachother and have a nice, loving relationship together.

A person's orientation shouldn't have anything to do with what people think of them... it's like using someone's hair color to decide if you like them or if they're suitable to be around.... it's just dumb.. people are people.. and people are different.. I'm rather tired of people picking on eachother just because they're a little different.. Okay, I better stop before this turns into an all out rant... Anyways, props to you guys, I'm happy for you.

As for my own relationships, I've only had one to speak of and I'm not ashamed of that.. I met her on a message board my friend set up because he was bored.. and she's great! I love her more than anyone could possibly imagine, we have a lot in common and she understands me better than anyone else could. As soon as I get enough money from the Navy after bootcamp, I'm going to take her out to her favorite restaurant with all of her friends and family there (something she doesn't know about, I'm planning it to be a surprise :D ) and I'm going to ask her to marry me.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

To Stone Wolf: AWWWWWW :D How sweet! :D
shsu_bound_girl125
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by shsu_bound_girl125 »

:cry: I asked the boy I liked out and he said no. I feel so rejected. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Good for you Stone! :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

good-to-go stone ............... pre-congratulations on your future wedding :)
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Good luck and im happy for ya stone...wish you much luck for you and your mate.... :D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ok Fang I am not homophobic, i have nothing against homosexuals, but i have questions for you

1. Have you two even met?

2. I thought you were um like sixteen, and if you are wow that's a pretty big descision for someone your age tp care for someone you've never met :(
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Anyone can be gay actually and you just dont know. its the internet, most people dont show who they really are.
yeah, you could probly walk down the streets of toronto and walk by alot of gays and not know it at all, the internet is the same deal.

I personally do not care what you like, why? many life lessons, as well as the fact that my mom raised me with the saying "whatever floats your boat" as long as you are happy I am fine with it.
Stone Wolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Stone Wolf »

To Silverclaw, Fang, Gladius, and strykeriuswolf: Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :D

To Fang and strykeriuswolf: I wish you two have a long and fulfilling relationship. ^_^
Last edited by Stone Wolf on Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

*Whimpers and smiles* thank you Stone...that is really sweet...i really hope that him and i have a fullfilled relationship...
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

God I want to be with you, I'd go to the ends of the earth, just to be at your side.
shsu_bound_girl125
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by shsu_bound_girl125 »

Congrates Stone! I hope you two are happy together.

Good News, my crush that I told I liked him, he forgives me for being a idiot and we're still friends!!!
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

YAY!!!........... :lol:

(golf clap)
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Fang you flatter me to much *blushes* But as do i wish to be at my mates side...soon
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

How soon?
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by strykeriuswolf »

As soon as i get my stupid truck running.....gosh darn thing died again and everything finally needs to be replaced......