Fullmoon Life ((Now Run By Fang))

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

"Like Hell I will," She took up position in front, gun at the ready. "Form a circle, back to back. We can defend better that way!"
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

"Lady i dont care what kinda person you think you are, i will not let this wolf die by the hands of a human, only the paws of another of his kind, i said get back now get back...."
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"With the shots she's fired off the cops might be calling. Unless your neighborhood don't report those sorts of things," Russell commented. "Her idea is however, very sound. Back to back leaves none of vulnerable and enables us to watch every direction."

"She'll have to of course, be in this circle. If she's alone the mutilator will go for her."
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Sounds Like a plan.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

He growls "Lets do this then, and Fang, you better be ready to take the life of another cop if they come, none of them can live if they see us"
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I don't want any deaths from those who are innocent, but if I must, I'll be ready.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

Finally, a little recognition, though being called "human" sounded strange to her she had been bitten so many years ago, but all she had to show for it was grey hair and gold eyes. She was still human...wasnt she? The men of this group didn't know, they had no idea of her past. She was the reason she had been shunned, always trying to take charge. It didnt mesh well that a Human would want to lead. She took her place in the circle, facing out, gun at the ready.
She thought to herself, about telling them, trying to explain what she'd been through. Perhaps as a last will? Surely the Mutilator would go after her again, she was the smallest, weakest and overall most tasty looking...sure whatever.
"I'm not new to this Alex, was it? Once I was in that new guy's position, once I was bitten," she forced a laugh. "Might get bit again tonight, stay close, he'll come for me."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

"I wouldn't say so," Russell said. "I think the 'new guy' looks like a better target than something with a gun. But I ain't a psychotic serial killer of a lycanthrope. But I do know that one has a better chance of closing for a kill without being shot at..." His eyes searched the room for any sign of the mutilator's coming, his ears twitching and listening carefully.

"Not to mention the fact that I smell of blood," Russell added after a moment.
Neilak20
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Neilak20 »

((They're inside? Ok then...))
There was no time for introductions, so Rig forwent giveing her name to the new guy. She was a bit too busy trying to get into the head of the Mutilator. In her mind this guy wasn't afraid of guns, and he wasnt afraid of full grown werewolves; he was crazy after all. What if he wasnt attackin indescriminatly? He was sticking close to this area, why?
"Hey, Alex, you ever cross anyone? Piss off another Pack maybe even a hotshot?I'm reaching for straws here trying to figure out why he's in your area and killed your pack. Pardon the pun, but throw me a bone here."

((Hey guys, I'm new at this RPing thing So if i ever step over my bounds or anything do tell me Ok. Thanks. ))
Last edited by Neilak20 on Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

((ok all done reading))
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....