can a werewolf use items and such

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Sega Genesis? That's a lo-o-o-ng time ago, back when Teen Wolf was still current.
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

RedEye wrote:Sega Genesis? That's a lo-o-o-ng time ago, back when Teen Wolf was still current.
The cartoon?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:What? ?? I have never heard of any werewolf in contra. Is it part of the cheat code " up up down down left right left right B A start"? :jester:
Yeah 'werewolf' is a seacret button on the controller.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

This "werewolf" is an already accessible character in the japanese version of the Contra game you're talking about. His name is Brad Fang, and wears sunglasses like a badass motherfucking Terminator. Aside from his chaingun, he also uses a charge-up psycho blasting thingy, a flamethrower and a close-proximity explosive punch. He's also a rough speaker, blabbering about how he wants revenge for making him a wolf (?), noted from his quote when you choose him in the character select screen: "It's payback time!!".

The game's proper name is Contra: Hard Corps. In europe, this Contra game was given the same retarded name "Probotector" ever since the first Contra game. Fang in "Probotector" appears as a funny looking wolf robot wearing an apparel similar to a pseudo-futuristic NFL quarterback.
Moonstalker
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Moonstalker »

Depends on paws/hands. With normal paws you can't hold on to anything :roll:
In darkness I travel
In shadows I walk

Guided by the beast in me...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:What? ?? I have never heard of any werewolf in contra. Is it part of the cheat code " up up down down left right left right B A start"? :jester:
Yeah 'werewolf' is a seacret button on the controller.
Hahaha yes , 99 lives as a werewolf. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Okamiotoko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yo

Post by Okamiotoko »

Er I would assume though, though I doubt that they would be able to use items as well. Being half wolf, they would lose some human dexterity in the hands. For example, using a pen would be harder for werewolf then a human.
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them. "
Mother Teresa
wolf_demon_666
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by wolf_demon_666 »

I think that they coud use an item but be serious, a were wolf is a weapon all to themselves, they move uber fast and can rip things apart with their paws
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

What items would they use? Cooking utensils! Hahaha. Can you imagine a werewolf cooking?

*one werewolf standing over a frying pan* *another enters holding a dead rabbit*

1st "I slaved all day over a hot stove making spagetti for you for you to bring home a dead rabbit!"

*second one gives an innocent look*

1st "OK, lets dig in!" *throws away utensil and starts eating rabbit*

:lol:

Well I thought it was funny. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Black-Ravyn
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Aka Xaven (yes, from VLC)

Post by Black-Ravyn »

In my opinion I assume it should be decided on the style of the paws. If the paws are fashioned after a humans with only claws and paw-pads then they can easily use any form of weapon.

If the paws are, say more enlongated, then I think it would be far more difficult to grasp anything.

So in short, not that they wouldn't be if they could, depending on the stlye. :D
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh

Post by RedEye »

They could always throw things....Underhand, of course. That's why they never play the Major leagues.. :lol:

And there's always the Slap!...don't need to grip to do that.
THe Werewolf's main weapon isn't his/her teeth, claws, or whatever: it's their MIND that's the weapon. Things (as a class) can be adapted. Nowhere does it say that a Were' couldn't modify something in Human form, for use in Gestalt form. Especially with another Were' present in Gestalt to try things out. THey DO work in groups, after all...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
dnl
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: one wrapped in shadows

Post by dnl »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Hows the p90 USG like?
Really the P90 USG is all most the same as the P90, only real change is a revised optic scope.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

dnl wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:Hows the p90 USG like?
Really the P90 USG is all most the same as the P90, only real change is a revised optic scope.
Pph I know that one, god thats the popular model.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

if they have opposable thumbs and some form of intelligence then yes....... they can use whatever they want :)
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

A werewolf probably could hold a gun or other weapon, but in its feral state of mind, Surely it would not have the clarity to understand how it works or even what its for. I'm not for one second suggesting that your average lycanthrope is thick, but as I've always understood it, they are humans that have been blessed with an ability to change forms, for the sole purpose of hunting and feeding. Going back to nature, becoming wild and reverting to a more primitive, animalistic state. In a fight situation, would a werewolf be thinking rationally enough to pick up and use a gun? A club maybe, but I think pure instinct and bloodlust would be the weapon of chioce :howl:  :oo
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."