A Greeting Howl

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Caine
Legendary
Legendary

A Greeting Howl

Post by Caine »

Hi. Name's Caine. I was brought to this site from a post in another werewolf forum on Alpha Luna. I just thought I would step in and see what the community is like here. It certainly seems active enough and there is plenty of creativity to be sure.

That's what I like.

I'll see you round the boards, but I just thought I would drop an introduction line in first.

A little bit about myself. I am fairly new to the whole werewolf/shifters scene, but I find myself inexplicably drawn to it. Perhaps it is the mysticism of the idea, or the escape that it provides, but for whatever reason the idea of the werewolf intrigues and fascinates me to no end. I'm glad I'm not alone in this.

Let the howls pierce the night...
strykeriuswolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ARMY Wolf

Post by strykeriuswolf »

Well its good to have you here and hope that you enjoy it lost....oh and :welcome:
I dun care what people say about us furries, I'm darn proud to be one and have always been proud. POWER TO THE FURRIES
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

hello there Caine, the names gladius. id like to go ahead and welcome you also to the pack. I think you'll find it nice here :D :welcome:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Weclome to The Pack. :shift:

Feel free to exlpore this place to the fullest.
Oh, by the way, I love you avatar. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Welcome to the pack Caine. I hope that you will have fun here.