Father wolf

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Derek realised Kamar was right, he was a member for only about a month and he knew Nahota was the type to hold a grudge, and some how he would get back at is father, for opening a can of whoop a** an Nahota's sorry behind.

Derek has to be on guard 24/7 after this. Nahota is too weak to take on Aideck alone, and he would probably attack his family. His step mom Solaren, Derek, Coran, and maybe even Kamar for courting derek. He's going have to arm him self with a knife or something.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aideck feared he may gotten too far with Nahota. He knew of his bad reputation of holding a grudge and getting back at people who wronged him.

He realized he just put his family in risk. He never heard the meaning of honor. Instead attack Aideck he would go under handed as hurting his new family unit. He knew he would, he hurt his pride by beating the living crap out of him and not able to really to defend him self.

He walked back into his den with solaren standing there. He was too ashamed to look at her face. "What have i done?" he whispered fearing the consequences that his family may pay for.
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Stalking the Shadows

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren went to Aideck and wrapped her arms around his strong form. "We'll work through it." She said, burying her face in his neck. "Although I think I will go and pay Karam a visit and tell her that it will be inadvisable for her or Derek to go walking out anywhere alone."

Solaren had hoped to be able to share good news with her mate this morning, but it had been overshadowed by the events of the day. Besides, she wanted to visit the shaman for confirmation as she wasn't certain herself.

A few hours later, long after Nahota and Cattia had left the shamans den Solaren entered and spoke to him privately. WHen she left a short time later she was downcast. Perhaps it is for the better, she thought. A new addition to their family and the pack would have lifted spirits, but also given Aideck an new reason to worry. Perhaps next time....

Cattia gathered food for Nahota in his den and brought it to him, laying herself next to him. "We will gather our own followers quietly. I will begin talking to those I am certain are not great followers of AIdecks tomorrow. This will become our....YOUR pack...my sweet."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Huh, i thought it was a great idea having solaren expecting a pup. besides it'll put more in the RP, but you don't have to if you don't want to :) ))

Three days later...

Aideck learned to relax a little bit and the pack has almost forgotten Nahota's beating, but stayed vigilant for Nahota. He sat on the ledge over looking the canyon knawing on a bone from a fresh kill. Thinking about what he should do about this position he put his family in. He wondered if he should send them to a near bye pack that he has on a first name basis with the alpha untill he figures some thing out or untill his son is strong enough to challenge Nahota.

"Sir, i don't mean to intrude but i need to tell you some thing of great importence." he turned to see Teric, Aideck trust him with his life becuase he was very loyal to him. Aideck wished he was the new beta, some one he can trust.

"yes, what is it"

"Sir, it's Nahota. Last night Cattia confronted my brother about gathering followers for Nahota. I believe that they are planning a coup, they're planning to over through you." Teric explaned. he knew teric's brother, He and Aideck were rivals sense day one.

"Are you certain?" he asked

"Yes, i over herd the entire conversation"

"thank you, teric."

"Sir, most of the men and women of the pack is still loyal to you. You are a great leader. We won't let Nahota gain the alpha status over the pack. We will fight for you."

"No, i won't have a civil war. If you want to help me, protect my family. i'll deal with Nahota."

"Yes sir" Teric said then left.

He finaly knew what Nahota is planning. He didn't want to tell Solaren, he didn't want to worry her. It was his fight not any one else's.

He went to Solaren, he had a lot on his mind and his mate's presence helped ease his troubled mind.
Last edited by Anubis on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

name: NIghtspirit
size: 6'3 1/2
appearance: mid back lenght black hair (usually tied back), mirror like blue eyes, hard face, black trench with armor lining the arms, two vertical colums on the front and back. a plain black womens-muscle shirt, black pants , two belts, both held up by 4 belt loops at the left side,, then hang lazily on the right side. 3 chains hang from the studded belt, and clip to a loop in the pants, one small chain, one medium chain, one large chain. sword is attatched on left side, top belt. belt one is a black black belt, belt two is a three-colum-studded belt. black knight gloes. almost knee-high black boots, with red leather in the front and back, covered with metal and the toe and heel. when clicked together, blades protrude from the front. on the shin, covering the boots, are shin-guard armor, with blue flames painted on them.

likes: meat, blood, the forest, tranquility under starred nights,
dislikes: humankind in general, all mucle but no brained men, cocky opposers
personality: Night, as her nickname is, is very headstrogn. cocky at times, she is willing to take on a fight, and most of the time wins.

meanwhile, outside of the den, someone walked out from the shadows of the trees, her hands pocketed, sighing heavily as she stared into the cavern

"Excuse me. i come seekin shelter for the night if possible. aint nothing but a lone traveling she-knight." the woman called 'yeah right. go in there you gonna be putting all them in danger and if you go up against that alpha who knows what youre going to end up doing...' she cursed to herself in her mind, her ocean blue with thick black lining the irises eyes darting around as she did, yet she showed no fear or concern.

(figured i'd put her profile up becuase i remember being in this thread , just couldnt remember if i did or not. i'm spacey -.-)
Last edited by Nightspirit on Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Is that Aideck's den or Nahota's, BTW it's day time))
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

((tis Aidecks den. and by stay the night she means stay the day/night sort of. )
the moon shines bright
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck smelt a stranger in his territory, he growled. It smelled human, he didn't really trust them, even though he had a human lover once. He took out his knife that he carried ever since the beating he did on Nahota.

stealthfully he came from behind grabed her and placed the sharp blade on her throat. "Don't move, if you twiched the slightest, i'll take it as a sign of agression and i won't hesatate to slit you throat. Now, who are you, why are you here." He asked as he removed the sword and thrown it several feet away. "And also do you have any other weapons on you. If you lie i have to strip search you, and my mate can get a little jelous, if you catch my drift." he growled in her ear.
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Nahota smiled at Cattia's words. He must admit, at first he was just using Cattia's anger towards Aideck to his advantage. But now...things where different.
Days had past, and Nahota's wounds were healing well. The shaman and his new apprentice's medicine, combined with natural ry'ou healing abilities, have seen to that. He sat up, still feeling sore and stiff. "Damn that Aideck..." he muttered. He had not left his den for days now, resting. Cattia now walked back in. He tilted his head towards her, "Any news? How many recruits do we have now?" he asked eagerly. Oh, Aideck would pay...never had he been so humiliated before. And the day after winning the Trial of all things!

Kamar was by herself in the forest. She havent gone too far from the pack's caynon though, like Solaren had warned. But she wanted to surprise both Derek and Coran. She had made a small fire and was actually cooking some deer meat. Derek had talked about his human life and their ways. He had talked of things like 'Hamburgers' and other types of things humans cooked that tasted good. A few hunks of her deer meat where roasting from pointed sticks over the fire. Karam waged her tail lightly, "They'll be surprised by this," she said to herself.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

sighing, she looked at him (btw, her sword CANNOT be touched except by her. whosoever else touches it gets their hand almost burned off. a spell cast upon the blade ^_^) taking his wrist in her hand and gently pushing it away. she was FAR from human. that was to be sure...and she smelt heavily of blood... "down boy. as i said, i simply ish shelter fer the day and night. i've been traveling alone many years and it happens to be f*** hot out here. i'm tired, and wish a place to stay for the night."

(and dont go thinkin she's one to let anyone take her sword neither ^_^ seriusly...dont make moves like that until you know more about what a character can and cannot do in self-defense. god modding is a b****)
the moon shines bright
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((You didn't mention that in your character prophile))

"Don't insult me! If you wish for shelter and use of our water, give better reaspect to me and my people, human." he growled.

"you may use our watering hole, but find your own shelter."
THE GAME

My Armory
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

(Well, I wasn't sure how a pup so soon would work. I'll work it in soon and have it as just being too early for the shaman or herself to know for certain. Besides, what do males know anyway...ha ha.)

Solaren had spoken to Kamar and told her of her worries. The young female agreed easily and Solaren had patted her shoulder gently. When Aideck came to her she welcomed him with her arms wide and enfolded herself around him, listening to his words and offering her small words of advise to just wait and see. "Those that are loyal to you, my mate, will keep an eye out on those two. Any I know that there are very few in your pack that is not loyal to you. I would not put any stock in how many Cattia and Nahota will manage to recruit to their side. However, if they do try something, you will have to be careful to kill Nahota only in Challenge Combat, not in punishment. Cattia, of course would have to leave the pack....banished to the wilds. Word would have to be sent to the neighboring packs about her so they do not take her in. If, that is, they do try anything."

Solaren had been speaking as she thought, looking ahead to the future a little, to what must be done. She had every confidence in Aidecks ability to defeat, if not kill, Nahota . But would he kill Nahota or meerly defeat him and drive him out? She did not know.

A few days later Solaren did not feel well and stayed in bed when Aideck rose. WHen she did finally emerge from their den she sat on the ledge outside, overlooking the canyon and her fellow ry'ou. Standing she went climbed down to the bottom of the canyon and walked to the wise womens dens. Old females whos husbands were either as old as they or passed to the next relm. Old females who knew as much as that old shaman. Of course they would claim that they knew more, especially about female matters. Solaren had often visited them in the past and gained insight into many things from their wisdom. Things that included raising the twins, being female and Beta, politics of dealing with others in the pack.

The wise ones kept to themselves for the most part and had the respect they deserved. Their old eyes saw much and their experiences were best learned from. As a youngster Solaren had spent much time sitting between two old ones, listening to their stories, so she knew the value of them and brought them presents when she could. This morning she brought two fat rabbits to Daymar, the one she wanted to speak to.

Cattia sat down next to Nahota and sighed. "I believe I have convinced 5. But I haven't the influence you have. I cannot threaten or intimidate them. Some want promises of position within the pack when Aideck is gone. I'm not sure we can trust those that made high demands, but I'm certain that once you are well again we will gain more." She looked at him and smiled a bit, showing the softer side of herself that only he got to see in recent weeks. "Speaking of that, how are you feeling today?"

Coran spent almost every moment of the day with the shaman, learning from him even deep into the night. He'd had no idea there was so much to learn, so much the old one was responsible for. Not only the physical well being of their pack, but the spiritual well being and their protection as well. Coran had climbed up to the top walls of their canyon at sunrise the previous morning and participated in a ceremony with the Shaman for two hours that, as the old shaman explained, would introduce Coran to the protective spirits of their pack, the canyon and the spirits in general. As instructed, he kept the things he learned mostly to himself, especially the things that he saw up in the canyon heights. Some things he told Derek and Kamar when they asked, and he was glad to share his knowledge with Solaren and watch her smile with pride. Softly, Solaren had made the suggestion that a well rounded Shaman should take wisdom whereever he can find it and that included the old ones as well as the solitary old shaman.

THis morning he sat on the ledge outsid the Shamans den, fingering the stone beading that the shaman had worked into a side-lock of his hair after the private spirit ceremony. Those stones marked him as an apprentice and was visible to all that he'd been accepted (conditionally) by some of the spirits. But his mind wasn't on spirits today. He'd watched his sister talking with a few quietly and he'd watched her slip back to the den she'd shared with Nahota. Although he'd resisted thus far, he began to see that he'd soon have to mourn the loss of his twin. It was the feeling of loosing half of himself that would be the hardest. He knew that Cattia had a crooked soul and he wished he knew what it was that he could do to straighten her out, but he was at a loss. It was his hope that learning with the Shaman would teach him something that would help.

(Long, I know...making up for lost time)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((It's okay i like long posts :D ))

Aideck has his suspicions about his mate. Morning sickness, and increased appetite. He thinks that she's pregnant with his pup. He would be thrilled if she is, he wont let current situations ruin such a wonderful event in his life. This time he will raise his son or daughter.

He looked at his sick mate, she's been vomiting in a ceramic pot. Like a good husband, he comforted her. After she finished he went to the shaman to see if he could give anything to her to ease her suffering.

He entered his den and saw that he was in the middle of a lesson he was giving to Coran. "Excuse me, my mate been falling ill. I suspect morning sickness."

"Hmmm, she did came to me a few days earlier. to see if she was bearing your pup. i did some tests but they came up negative." He paused for a moment. "I'll have some thing for her nausea by tonight"

"Thank you, shaman" he left so he can go back to coran's lesson.
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

Having been staying there and prooving herself by warding off a grizzly bear, she sat outside the den, arms crossed, listening in on whatever she could. hearing the worries of Aideck about his mate made her start to think as well. "...a pup perhaps.." she whispered, then chuckled.
the moon shines bright
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

Aideck looked for his mate, he found her with the eldest women. he over herd them talking about birth bearing and child care. He came up from behind, and wrapped his arms around her like he did so many times before. and murred into her neck, showing affection for her.

"Solaren, i know and i can't wait for his or her arrival." he said smiling.
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

sighing, nightspirit stood, dusting the dust from her coat and stretching. looking into the den, she shouted, but quietly as not to blow anyones ears off "hey aideck. expecting so soon i see? whats it like?" (for those who are visually impaired, i forgot to mention she's a werewolf too...so damn far from being human she gave me a headache over him calling ehr human ><)
the moon shines bright
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

Solaren pressed back against her mate, her arms wrapping around his enfolding ones. "I hope that he or she will grow up healthy and will make you proud." She said, nuzzling him.

Inwardly though she worried a bit. With the troubles currently brewing in the pack, a new Alpha family member would not be welcome news to all. It wouldn't take very long at all for news to get back to Nahota and Cattia. Traditionally it was the job of the Beta to protect the Alpha's mate and offspring, but Solaren was aware of Nahota's feelings toward them all. The worst of it was that eventually as things progressed, she'd be less able to protect herself and the little one she carried. That thought irked her some since she'd always fought for herself.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I know you will." he said smiling, but in the back of his mind he knows that Nahota will prbably take this chance to make his move. He has to guard his mate and unborn child like a mother bear and her cub.

Near bye a follower of Nahota over heard and rushed to tell his leader to news. He smilled to him self knowing he could be rewarded for this news.

he came to Nahota's den and bowed to him. "Sir, I just received some important information. Aideck's mate is carrying his pup. what shall we do my lord?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

sighing, she sat underneath a few trees. bringing out her sword, she began t o sharpen and clean the blade. thinking to herself about things only she was to know about in her mind. things that had been bugging her for quite some time now.

a voice however, came to her in her mind. the feeling of pure evil seemed quite emminant in the area as well. 'nightspirit. you know you cannot outrun me. your destiny is to serve me. me your lord. the dragonic voice echoed in her brain. snarling, she growled out loud on accident "...f*** off Inferno. aint no way i'ma be workin for some oversized furnace of a dragon like you...go find someone else to be your lackey..." 'foolish werewolf. you may keep trying to run. but i will always find you...' with that, the voice and the feeling of evil had vanished...yet nightspirit, standing and sheathing her sword...now seemed to perspire all over her body. and the temperature o utside wasnt exacticly sweating temps either.
the moon shines bright
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((I don't think you know that it's set in modern day america))
THE GAME

My Armory
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

(no s*** i knew that >_> i wasnt meaning it in any other time period. )
the moon shines bright
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

When the meat was cooked to a satisfactory level, Kamar pulled them away from the fire. One was undercooked, the other overcooked but the last was about right. Not noticing her mistakes(never cooked before in her life, or even ever ate cooked food) She carried the meat-on-sticks back down to the caynons. As she searched for both Derek and Coran, she noticed a wolf come from Nahota's and Cattia's den. He ran over to a small group, talking to them in a hushed voice. Frowning, Kamar moved on, a little quicker than before.
Nahota smiled lightly, "I'm feeling much better...good enough to start training the new recruits at least." He stood up, streching with a yawn. Gingerly, he rubbed some more healing ointments across the remaining wounds on him. He padded back over by Cattia, sitting down. "You are doing well...five already," he said softly, he layed one large paw over hers. Suddenly another came barging in his den. Hackles rising at the intusion, he started to rise. Though the follower did bring most interesting news. Nahota's golden eyes lit up. "Very good, tell the others...but do NOTHING until I give the word!" He turned back to Cattia, a smile spread across his muzzle. "This could very well work to our advantage my dear..."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((so is this RP dead? :( ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc:Leighlia's turn.
Though if it is dead, its because I've been so inconsistant :( Sorry.
Leighlia
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leighlia »

(Sorry guys. I've been in bed sick for almost a week now. It feels to be verticle again.)

Inside Cattia's mind worked. "A pup for the Alphas?" SHe said softly. "It could indeed work to our advantage. Especially if my dear adoptive mother were to...disappear." Yes, that would certainly undermine the confidence of our dear leader, especially when she's large enough to not be able to fight back with her full strength. Cattia looked to Nahota, a shrewd look in her eyes. No, we don't want Solaren fighting. Afterall, she's beaten Nahota before. She's not likely to underestimate him and she knows which buttons to push to cause him to loose his cool and control, force him into rushing. Her mind whirled as she turned and walked outside, her eyes searching for Solaren and finding her with her mate, curled around each other. Cattia smiled at them, but it was not a pleasant smile.

Coran went in search of Derek and Kamar. He found Kamar first and saw the meat she was carrying. "Kamar, come to our cave. I want to tell you and Derek something." He looked at the meat she was carrying and frowned slightly, wondering what she had done to it. Inside the den he spoke to his friends. "I've decided to give this den to the two of you. I spend so much of my time in the shaman's den that I've moved the rest of my things there. He's getting older anyway and it's better if I am there all the time to help him. Besides, I think its time the two of you have a place to yourselves anyway, don't you?"

Solaren walked with Aideck and laughed softly, not seeing the look that she got from Cattia somewhere above. "The old ones are certain, but the shaman was not so confident. I'm concerned that he's getting too old now, but it is a good thing that he is passing his knowledge on to Coran now. I think I will talk to Coran about the old shaman privately. He has always kept the spirits around us happy and I wouldn't want loose anything if he leaves us too soon."