[Evil Within] Rules and Characters

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Searif
Legendary
Legendary

[Evil Within] Rules and Characters

Post by Searif »

Rules? why rules? lets just say without rules the world would be destroyed in a matter of days, So here are my rules

RULES!

1: Try to Post in the roleplay atleast once every day, More would be appreciated, If you are going on a vacation just give me a PM saying so, If you did miss Posting Send me a PM explaining why

2: NO MODDING! what so ever, it is never fun to see someone destory something in one or two blast

3: Post can be as long as you like, the longer the better, but if I do start to see that almost every one of your post are one liners then I will confront you about it with a warning, 2nd time you will get a slap on the wrist, 3rd you will be removed from the game.

4: Try to have fun, I would like to keep a positive additude within game as much as possible.
Last edited by Searif on Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Characters!

Send me any sort of character sheet(this RP does not have HP and XP and all that so you really only have to send me the describtion and history of your char) simply PM me the Forms

Player: Searif Bogard

Dragon Form(true form)
Name: Ternalyi
Type: Black
Clan: BlackFang
Appearance: A very large black dragon with armor along its back that
goes up to its face, Its eye's gleem red in light while staying black
otherwise
Length: 40 feet
Height: 3 stories
Human Form
Name: Ternal Herkap
Weapon: Staff
Appearance: middle aged man about 6'1 with long black hair, his eyes
are a blue color along with the robes that he wears.
History: Being one of the largest and most intelligent Black Dragons
he plans to remove the evil emporer from power and take the throne for
himself thus uniting the human, dragon and werewolf Nations into unity.

-------------------------------------

Player: Anubis

Name: Gerick
Type: Black
Clan: BlackFang
Appearance: He is very tall for a dragon, sleek in appearance, not very large in muscle. He doesn't wear any armor, because it is restrictive for his type of martial arts. He has jet black scales, and his has red tipped barbs that come from back of his head and half way down his neck.
Length: 42 feet
Height: 4 stories
Human Form
Weapon: Dual swords
Appearance: In his early twenties, 6'5", Black hair and gray eyes, Tall and lean. He wears a black cloak, and a white shirt, brown pants, black leather knee high ridding boots, and black leather gauntlets, and the women can't get enough of him, because he is after all the best looking dragon of the clan. ^^
History: He is a proud and loyal supporter to Ternalyi. He lived with the dragons all of his life, brought up by the clan. He is also a very skilled fighter. He is very fast and his agility is legendary, people commented that he moves like a demon in both forms, and his skills with twin swords is nothing less of deadly.