What would be the most sensetive area on a werewolf?

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

What would be the most sensetive area on a werewolf?

Tail
15%
Whiskers
7%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
10%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
15%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
5%
Report the incident to your pack’s leaders and let them decide what to do
5%
uhh, nevermind
44%

Total votes: 61

White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Cavman wrote:Hmmmmmmm, we need a topic drift emoticon.

:read: :blink:

what was the topic about again................... :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Cavman wrote:Hmmmmmmm, we need a topic drift emoticon.
Oh I know. :lol:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Was about testicles wasn't it???
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

he....he...he.....O-YEAH.....BALLS
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

They couldn't be that sensitive on a werewolf, I mean, he's gotta have a higher pain threshold than a normal bloke.
:wolfsheepclothing:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lupine wrote:They couldn't be that sensitive on a werewolf, I mean, he's gotta have a higher pain threshold than a normal bloke.

it dosnt matter how high you threshold of pain if a male gets kicked in the nether regions ...hes going down.. in pain.. :D
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:

Yep, we girls won't hesitate to kick you if you tick us off. J/K :lol:
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Anook wrote::lol:

Yep, we girls won't hesitate to kick you if you tick us off. J/K :lol:

gee thanks that just makes me feel so much better :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Silver shadowsaber the six tailed

Post by Shadowsaber »

I have to say below the bellet you know! but bing a dog groomer I have to say the tail. That why Wolves or Dog hide the tail end.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Is that why when a dogs Scared it runs off tail between its legs?

Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

No, absolutly not!

They only do that to show that they are insecure or afraid.
Like some people bite their lip, finger nails, or they talk excessively because, they too are afraid or uncomfortable. Dogs crouch down low, ears flat, and tail between legs.

Plus, a dog does that to show that he is being submissive to you.
A wolf would do the samething toward the alpha.

If a dog walks around with his head and tail held high, then he thinks he is above all the other dogs and a fight can easily break out.

Well, thats the short version.
Last edited by Anook on Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

Just askin, thought it might have been cos its sensitive. I know my smaller dog REALLY doesn't like you to touch its tail.

Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

lupine wrote:Just askin, thought it might have been cos its sensitive. I know my smaller dog REALLY doesn't like you to touch its tail.
I understand what your saying. :D

Read my above post.

Some dogs are like that.
When you get a puppy, you need to constantly touch and hold his paws, so he can get used to it.
If you don't then he'll grow up and not let anyone touch his paws and it makes vet trips and cliping nails very difficult.

With your dog it might be his tail instead of his paws.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

I'd say the groin--more so in males, but females too. The base of the tail would be a vulnerable spot, as would be the ears, though both only if hit in certain ways--much like the ulnar nerve "funny bone" in our elbows, or a similar spot just proximal [i.e. above] the lateral [i.e. thumb-side] aspect of the wrist. Eyes--yes, but not quite as vulnerable as in humans, as wolves have thicker eyelids. Besides, they're a small target, and they're very close to the pointy teeth, the business end of the werewolf. The chest and abdomen probably not all that vulnerable.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Well as far as the getting kicked in the balls topic...only weak men complain about it hurting. Ive seen boys in gym get hit with a volleyball in the crouch. And some of those boys hits those things pretty friggen hard. But the kid took it like a man. Didnt fall down crying like a baby. Just winced and paused but then moved on. Grow up, youre all being silly. It hurts but there are worse things. Want me to push splinters up under your nails? :wink: (old chinese tourture trick)

And as for the topic....I put belly because I interepreted sensitive as "area your gonna want to protect".
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

:o :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

MoonKit wrote: Grow up, youre all being silly. It hurts but there are worse things.
worse things like getting hit in the back of the neck. hit it right and its instant death.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

getting kicked in the kidneys........

or getting punched in the side of the temples doesnt feel good either.. :D
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

Here's what a friend had to say about the balls pain.

Getting hit by the balls gives you pain for minutes.

But women suffer labor pain for HOURS.

And this friend is female herself. OWNED.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Coming down hard on your tail bone (human) Hurts too, you feel it all the way up the spine and right into the temples
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

falling backwards off a skate board and craking your head on the pavement dosent feel good either :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

uhh, nevermind
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

... I thought the nose would hurt the most.
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

No, haveing a John Deer Mule(Kind of like a huge golf cart that goes really fast and 5 times bigger) fall on your legs, break the right side of your pelvis, and then get up and walk to find help but, its the middle of the week and no one is home, and have the broken bone(Which is broken in two places I might add) cuting you up from the inside.
(My second accident I had on this thing)

Oh, having a needle inserted under your knee cap because, it won't heal, cause there is too much blood around it.
(My first accident I had on the stupid John Deer Mule)

I also chipped a bunch of teeth in the front, broke my Knee cap, had a huge gash in my head and needed stitches, and they also had to stitches up my left eyelide.
(All this happened in the first accident. My cousins boyfriend hit a stump and I flew into the dash board. This happened in the dark and I was ducked down hiding from my Grandmother so, I wouldn't be in trouble for being out in the first place. This happened in 5th grade)

My teeth are fixed now and you can't even see the scar on my eyelid and on my head.

Oh, I got another one. Getting a second degree burn while tubing on the water.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

:o OMFG :o YOU GOT ME BEAT......ive been thrown of ATV's (more than once) all i hurt was my pride.. :D