If Werewolves Become Popular

The place for anything at all...
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf of Quinault

Post by Cavman »

white paw wrote:what do you mean they cut themselves ............. do for real CUT themselves with a knife or razor.........why ........ what the helll are they thinking.. :?
Oh yes, they exist. Infact, heres a quote from the urban dictonary
emo:

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.
One of my favorite sources for information.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Cavman wrote:
white paw wrote:what do you mean they cut themselves ............. do for real CUT themselves with a knife or razor.........why ........ what the helll are they thinking.. :?
Oh yes, they exist. Infact, heres a quote from the urban dictonary
emo:

An entire subculture of people (usually angsty teens) with a fake personality. The concept of Emo is actually a vicious cycle that never ends, to the utter failing of humanity, and it goes something like this:

1. Girls say they like "sensitive guys" (lie)
2. Guy finds out, so he listens to faggy emo music and dresses like a dork so chicks will see that he is sensitive and not afraid to express himself (lie). He dyes his hair black, wraps himself in a stupid looking scarf, develops an eating disorder, and rants about how "nobody understands".
3. Now an emo guy, he meets Emo chick and they start dating, talking about how their well-off suburban lifestyles are terrible and depressing (lie)
4. Emo guy is just too much of a pussy. His penis is too small, he's too depressed to bathe, and has more mood swings than emo chick, and he doesn't even have a menstrual cycle. Emo chick dumps him, saying "It's not you, it's me." (lie) as she drives off with Wayne, the school jock and captain of the football team.
5. Emo guy goes home and cries, proceeds to write a weak song and strum a single string on his acoustic guitar. Another emo chick sees how he is so in touch with his feelings, and the cycle continues.
One of my favorite sources for information.

those people are absolutly crazy...............only human i guesss......thats what one would call bad parenting...... :roll:
Loupin
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: Don't blame the moon, she only glows.....

Post by Loupin »

white paw wrote:
Fang wrote:
Cavman wrote: some people where I live that purposly try not to fit in and have conflicts. these are the kinda people who act....ummmm, i wanna say Goth, but thats not quite it...
These people are called Emo, they cut themselves because they want attention.

And Matt, people who are ignorant about furries pisses me off too, 99 percent are people who like cosplay, the remaining 1 percent, therein lies the perverts.

what do you mean they cut themselves ............. do for real CUT themselves with a knife or razor.........why ........ what the helll are they thinking.. :?
They cut themselves cuz their life is so bad :roll: You can walk up to them and them that you hate the sky and they start to cry :cry: ...they wear their g/f pants and their sisters makeup....it's a trend that will fade...and soon I hope
Never do anything as a wolf that you wouldn't do as a man....if you have a good heart...you'll be a good dog
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I love burning Emos.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Fang wrote:I love burning Emos.
I find them rather annoying. :P
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Eemos suck......... :P
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

white paw wrote:Eemos suck......... :P
its spelled "Emo", but yeah, they gots nothing. They think they had bad lives, If I ever met one I could so beat themn in a "who's life is worse" contest.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Ooh one of my emoticons got used! :howl:  :oo

Alright now for Kirk's wonderful pointers of the day:

1. Blade was a shockingly stupid movie.

2. I also like being termed 'eccentric' merely for liking werewolves (Okay, I lie, for many other reasons...but werewolves is one of them).

3. I find trends of any kind very distasteful. I was about to mention emo and see someone already has, so no need :lol: And emos aren't allowed to like any sort of guitar, because it makes the guitar world look disgusting and trendy, when in my view, it shouldn't be.

4. I can't see what dog collars have to do with vampires or werewolves, yet they are used by vampire wannabes especially. (When I say collar, i mean the black ones with studs).

And 5, werewolves aren't dogs. At all. Once again with the collar thing, and also with the throwing a stick thing, petting on the head thing, etc. You wouldn't believe how many of my friends pet me on the head and say nice doggy, because I like werewolves and wear a mask and a tail while jamming music sometimes (I'm just a real joke around sort of person, I don't claim to be an actual werewolf, I love a laugh and being silly. I dont feel Im too old for such things, music is meant to be fun). I hate people touching my head anyway.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Cavman wrote:They look Goth, but Its obvious(at least to me) they arn't. Dang, still can't find the right word. Poser Goth?

... later ...

I can respect those who act different because that's what they are,
but never those who act different because that's what someone else is.

-- Vilkacis
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

Emo's are weird but I like some of the "Slicing My Wrist" music they listen to.
"lolis"
geekboy1500
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lover of Life

Post by geekboy1500 »

TOPIC DRIFFFFT :D

i think there is a podcast episode hope is emo, Ask a ninja (website www.hopeisemo.com fairly funny, but mildly offensive to goths, emos etc.
Last edited by geekboy1500 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Think Geek Annoy-o-Tron, insanity in convenient attractive box.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

geekboy1500 wrote:TOPIC DRIFFFFT :D
Not on my thread! :lol: j/k

Hey not all emo kids are so bad. The poser/fanboys are. And I like some of the music too. But dying your hair black and wearing 'girl pants' that allow me to see your butt is just overrated in my opinion. Get some clothes that fit. I hate that everyone likes to wear clothes that are either too big or too small. :P
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

No topic is immune from the infamous "TOPIC DRIFT" virus......dun....dun...dun.... :D
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

Have I said we need an Icon for topic drift? Cause we do.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Yep, you've said it.

Ask Fig. Maybe he might make one.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

I forgot what this topic was about. :duckie

That emo sheep...-gasps with laughter-...geezus...

Emo Sheep.

Hahah!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

it was about werewolves who are emo-were duckies who cut themselves because they are popular but dont want to be but deep inside they love it..
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

UH huh. Right, well, if they kill themselves, think of it as evolution in action.

I hope werewolves or similar don't become that type of popular, becuase it RUINS the original intent of everything.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

Emo werewolves? Hmmm. They'll die their fur black and wear girl pants ( :lol: thats a funny thought! ) and talk about how theyre being surpressed by humans. And they'll slit their wrists and then complain about healing so quickly. :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

In my mind werewolves have always been populair...
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
FoxOfWar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Fiery Foxish TFmage Extraordinaire
Location: Finland. Most probably lurking behing that rock. *points*

Post by FoxOfWar »

White Paw wrote:it was about werewolves who are emo-were duckies who cut themselves because they are popular but dont want to be but deep inside they love it..
Now that was the most confusing phrase for today.

*hands over a cookie to White Paw* Have a cookie as a prize :D
Btw, If you're wondering about FoxOfWar, think about Real-Time Strategy Games and certain aspect profilic in all of them... lurking about in the shadows, kind of like me...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

FoxOfWar wrote:
White Paw wrote:it was about werewolves who are emo-were duckies who cut themselves because they are popular but dont want to be but deep inside they love it..
Now that was the most confusing phrase for today.

*hands over a cookie to White Paw* Have a cookie as a prize :D

*takes cookie and enjoys* thanks may i have another lck
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Emos and Werewolves...

Post by RedEye »

Since the Wolf is about as Pragmatic and direct a critter as you can get, and Were's are a close second...the thought of Emo's mixed in with were's has me feeling queasy...
I can imagine some shlock studio making a movie about an Emo Werewolf complete with the "Why??? Why??? that seems to be the stock in trade for Emo "life" styles....
Since they are complete polar opposites, it almost seems inevitable...
in the meantime, a Good Werewolf movie, "Freeborn" keeps trying to get funded. :cry:
It almost seems like a plot to keep Good entertainment out of circulation by providing only sub-quality stuff. :x
Of course, an Emo-Werewolf would be "Artsy"...selling point, that...
:(
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Jamie
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Emos and Werewolves...

Post by Jamie »

RedEye wrote:I can imagine some shlock studio making a movie about an Emo Werewolf complete with the "Why??? Why??? that seems to be the stock in trade for Emo "life" styles....
:(
Actually, it fits in perfectly with the most stereotyped of movie werewolves, the Lon Chaney Jr. clones who are always moping about, so depressed and worked up over the fact that they are werewolves. Making an emo werewolf would just bring the whining to a new level.
-Jamie Hall
Do you like monsters? See Monster Mania!
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

:lol: Thats actually really quite funny! He could have his own emo band! :lol:

And hey guys, go easy on the cutters. Sure, some of them are whinney brats but I heard somewhere (was it on Oprah?) that 50% of people who cuts themselves have been raped. And a lot had it happen when they were kids. So be nice guys. Some of them did have some f*** up things happen to them.