Spike Anarchy, new to the forum.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Spike-Anarchy
Custom Title: The Original Bat Outta Hell.

Spike Anarchy, new to the forum.

Post by Spike-Anarchy »

Hello, I'm a nooby. Woot. I hope that none of you have a biased opinion about me being a noob and just treat me fair as anyone else.
On another note, if any of you attended HorrorFind Weekend 2006, I was the punkish bat creature that was there ALL day Saturday.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

welcome to the pack, The names White Paw........... :welcome:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

White Paw wrote:White Paw........... :welcome:

But it was gladius ?? :VERYcaf:

WElcome new guy spike
:ducktoss3:
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Hihihi. *le pounce* :biteme: lck :eviljester:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:
White Paw wrote:White Paw........... :welcome:

But it was gladius ?? :VERYcaf:

WElcome new guy spike
:ducktoss3:
YEAH THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TOLD ME TO CHANGE IT TO WHITE PAW OR THEY WOULD THROW ME OFF AN TALL BUILDING.. :wacko:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

but no really i like the way that sounds better as an wolf name
:D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

well I could remember Gladius, cause i like those swords. :(

OK
ill try to remember White Paw. :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:well I could remember Gladius, cause i like those swords. :(

OK
ill try to remember White Paw. :)
thanks Fenrir... :D
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf of Quinault

Post by Cavman »

Thats what I told him. But noooo, he had ta change it ta a more wolf-ish name. You don't see me changing my name. J/K
Actully, you wouldn't actully see me change it, unless you knew where I lived and looked in my window while I did it, which would be really creepy. So you would only notice that I changed it afterwards.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Cavman wrote:
Thats what I told him. But noooo, he had ta change it ta a more wolf-ish name. You don't see me changing my name. J/K
Actully, you wouldn't actully see me change it, unless you knew where I lived and looked in my window while I did it, which would be really creepy. So you would only notice that I changed it afterwards.

im getting the feeling that everybody liked the name gladius but me :)
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

White Paw wrote: im getting the feeling that everybody liked the name gladius but me :)
I'm getting the feeling your finaly catching on. Gladius was origonal and white paw is just like allthe other wolf names out in the forum, no offence wolf name people. But if ya wanna keep it, then do. I believe in people doing what they want ta do, not what others tell them ta do.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ya, names just stick, like when i told everyone my middle names walker, so i got stuck with the nick name Skywalker. Like if fig suddenly changes his name (like that ill ever happen) everyone would beg him to change it back. But if you like it it's up to you
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Cavman wrote:
White Paw wrote: im getting the feeling that everybody liked the name gladius but me :)
I'm getting the feeling your finaly catching on. Gladius was origonal and white paw is just like allthe other wolf names out in the forum, no offence wolf name people. But if ya wanna keep it, then do. I believe in people doing what they want ta do, not what others tell them ta do.
Well.............i mean ................ i did want it changed..........i just felt it sounded better as a wolf name for me not just here on the forum but also in life......i dont know i just didnt like the name......it just got to me :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i guess thats why i thought id change it while not many people got used to it but i guess more people liked it than i thought ......... :(
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

If you didn't like it then why start out with it?
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fang wrote:If you didn't like it then why start out with it?

well at the time when i was creating this accnt i couldnt really think of an good name...... so i just picked something off the top of my head.....Believe it or not the name gladius came to me because of a flashlight ive got sitting on my desk...... the manufacturer of this flashlight called it the gladius light..........

Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Ok, I love his new name but, his old one didn't bother me either.
If you want to keep it as white paw, then do it. :o
Come one, if everyone else's opinion is making you feel bad, then just push it aside and forget about it.

Your name is your name. It doesn't have to be uique it just has to be what you want.

I mean, no one else has the name white paw on this forum.

Don't change your name back to the old one because, everyone else liked it.

White Paw, its the same with me when it comes to the romp thread.
My original character was a chocolate or yellow lab puppy with a santa hat, but I changed it cause, I was new and wanted to fit in.
*Plus the stuff I already told you about it*

That's why I keep changing my avatar in a way.
1. I wanted an awesome picture and its hard for me to deside.
2. I thought I sould have the whole wolf avatar and character to fit in.

I mean, some human beings do this to feel like they belong and, its natural.
Just shake off the shivers and be yourself.

Now, I don't feel that way anymore. I know that its great to be who you are and different.
Take this for example....

*I like domesticated dogs such as labs more then I like wolves* :thpt2:
Last edited by Anook on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

If you like the name. Keep it.

No, I'm not turning around. If you look, my orgional argument said don't let others choose for you, or somthing simular to that.
Last edited by Cavman on Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Agreed.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Cavman wrote:No, I'm not turning around. If you look, my orgional argument said don't let others choose for you, or somthing simular to that.
We know. :D

I was just giving my opinion too.

Keep your name white paw.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

thanks guys ............in a week or so this whole thing will be forgotten and our lives will go on normally....... or as normal as can get around here :D :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Of coarse. :D
DayStar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: One who stalks the shadows

Post by DayStar »

Firstly welcome Spike-Anarchy. I'm still pretty new here myself. You'll grow to really like it here.

Now, onto the name thing. I think that one should be able to choose a name to his/her own liking. If you like it keep it as others before me have said. I kind of have always used the name DayStar. Yes, even before Blade came out. But, somehow people tend to remember my real name much more.
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

I'm onto you, Spike.

You're after me lucky charms! :x

Juuust kidding! Yay, a new buddy. Welcome, welcome.