Fur Color

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Perhaps a Punk Werewolf with day-glo green fur, spiked. He/She could go just about anywhere that they wanted, since nobody would admit to seeing them.... :P :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

perhaps a goth werewolf withall black fur and red finger nails.Spikes an chains and pierced ears and nose.. :lol:
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The lone wolf of Quinault

Post by Cavman »

Perhapa a wolf with seriouse canine alergies that shaves themselves.... And glasses, to add to the sterotiplycle nerdieness. :roflmao:
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Cavman wrote:Perhapa a wolf with seriouse canine alergies that shaves themselves....
:lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Wonder how I would look shifted...

My hair is black (well, it's really just a very very dark brown, but LOOKS black), but my facial hair is reddish - my goatee and mustache are a dark copper/rust color.

Would my fur be black, reddish, or what?
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

probably a dark reddish brown color with a white under belly
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

My hair is Black on the face and I have dark brown hair. So if I shifted I would be a Black and brown wolf, right?
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

no you would be yellow and lime green with a pink racing stripe....because your special..... :evil: :lol:

no seriously though sure why not.... :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

if iwas a werewolf id want red racing stripes because it makes me look like im going faster in a run when chasing my prey... :lol: :lol:
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

Normaly, my hair is almost pure black, with a few red highlights. My beard is like that to. so..... I hope I would come out as some kinda ruddy brown color. I would like black :ninja:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

do you really have a full beard... :o
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

um....white paw are you in the military?

So if I have hair that changes color (which I do) red in summer brown in winter, how would that work out, and lets say I have a black beard, cause i got if from my dad, cause my mom doesn't have a beard.

How would that work out?
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I got a beard myself. although Im thinking of shaving it...... ??

Dejavo ?? This exact same thing was said to the exact same post that you or someone else made.

Freaky.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I got a beard myself. although Im thinking of shaving it...... ??

Dejavo ?? This exact same thing was said to the exact same post that you or someone else made.

Freaky.
what?
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

I don't have a fullbeard, more of a large goatee. I keep it shaved down most of the time cause I tend to get stuff caught in it. And it gets really scragely and I don't wanna brush/comb it out all the time.
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

Fenrir wrote:um....white paw are you in the military?

So if I have hair that changes color (which I do) red in summer brown in winter, how would that work out, and lets say I have a black beard, cause i got if from my dad, cause my mom doesn't have a beard.

How would that work out?
Unless she shaves when you're not looking. Heh, and you thought that razor you found was for her legs...
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'd be a pure brown :( so boring
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:um....white paw are you in the military?

I was in the UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS ............... why do you ask. :? .

other than that i occasionally go down to Blackwater and do some things....................but that doesnt happen very often any more :(

and that sucks because im getting bored ........... :P
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Your "SEMPER FI" sig it's the moddow of the Marines. I was just curious
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:Your "SEMPER FI" sig it's the moddow of the Marines. I was just curious
OH.....Good-To-Go....... :D
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Human Wolf Eyes »

Hmm, I think it will be the werewolf's original haircolor, seemingly, I think It Will, only because wolf DNA shouldn't affect the humans body color while changing on a full moon and all that jazz. I personally think that that is the original color for a werewolf, for example, I have maple syrup colored hair, and all'round, so I think that either way, it would be original. :howl:  :oo
In the very midst of life,
whenever everything is hard,
grab the last thing a human would,
the shard to the forest
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Eh...kind of afraid to tell you my hair and eye color because, they are completely different.
I mean, my eyes and eyebrows are the same color, but its not the same color as my hair.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

Anook wrote:, my eyes and eyebrows are the same color, but its not the same color as my hair.
So, your eyes are brown, cause green or blue eyebrows would be... odd. So, I'm geussing you either have dark blond or aburn-ish head hair.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Yeah, I have dirty blond hair or dark blond. (Little bit more brown than blond though).

Its alot more brown in the winter and I get goldish blond highlights in the summer.
My eyes and eyebrows are dark brown.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Cavman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Cavman »

Ha ha, I R teh smrt!11

Yeah, casue like I said, green or blue eybrows would be very odd. very odd indeed.