Caged

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Caged

Post by Anubis »

It festers inside of me. my anger, my rage, my lust for power it mutates and warps in my dark soul. More that I am forced to be caged in this boarding school that my stupid human parents sent me to, the more that my true nature fights back. When they cage the beast the beast gets angry. when the beast is angry... people die.

I lived in a uptight, rich, catholic neighborhood until my parents decided they don't want take care of me any more. My dad the state senator, my mother the corporate executive are oblivious to my angry wolven nature. They don't see that I'm not human, that I'm not theirs! My weak mother fell for a handyman that worked on my parent's house. She had an affair with my true father a Loup Garou. I was his bastard son and i never met him, my real father. My third eye shown me the affair and my father's great heritage which is now my own.

I'm constantly oppressed by the strict rules and expectations that has been set in place for me. Never disgrace the family, follow the good book which is a load of BS... at lest for me, get strait A's. of course my defiant soul rejected it and carved my own path. They hated me, I hated them, they sent me away to put some discipline into me... to get me to submit to their pathetic will... How long will they seek to tame the untameable

I sat outside the head master's office. I tolled a teacher to $%^* him self, when he ordered me to stay after class, and when he tried to punish me by hitting me with a yard stick... lets just say he still out cold from the punishment of my own that i dished out.

I was public enemy #1 here. They would have kicked me out long ago if my father hasn't give up millions for this damn school.

I was called into his office, and the Head Master looks pissed. I smirked and sit down defiantly. He tells people when they can sit.

\"Eric, This is the 18th time this month that you have been sent to my office. And this time it's serious this time. You assaulted a teacher. Bend over it's 50 spanks from the paddle then you'll be handed over to the police.\"

It was time, i have been waiting for my body to mature enough to mature. I was 17 years old but it takes half breeds several years longer to mature for transformation. It was time to shed this form and get the blood that is owed to me. \"Not this time you pathetic human worm.\" i said in wolf-speech.

The old man was startled at the inhuman sounds was coming out of my mouth. he took out his crucifix and started to chant a exorcism. I transformed, the room was filled with sounds of flesh streatching, and joints popping. When i was done i was a 7ft tall dark gray furred werewolf, and a powerful one to. i stood and went to the quivering man and tore his crusfix from his hand. \"Like that would save you, human\" i said this time in human toung.

\"Please, don't kill me!\" he cried

\"You have a debt to pay.\" i said then followed by a scream from my prey.

((Me at one of my darker days^^^^^ :evil: ))
Last edited by Anubis on Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

(we all have them)
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Sooo, are you playing or not? if not is just good forum edicate if don't post unless your playing))
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Lukas hong on outside the principals office waiting for eric to finsh his little "business". He has been his only friend and knew his true nature. he took out a tooth pick and started chewing oning it while the principal got what he desserved for so long. soon he started hering some screaming and heard ripping noises and awaited eric to finshes off the principal.
(is that anoth?)
Last edited by Lukas on Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Thatll do pig... thatll do))

Eric, looked over the head master's corps. His neck was ripped out and his right arm laid on the ground striped of flesh that was now being digested. I walked out still in my humanoid wolf form. My muzzle and hands were covered in blood.

some of the faculty, Lukas, and several students were standing outside listening to the horror that took place in the office. They just stood there looking at me the towering beast like a deer in the headlights of an on coming car. Lucky them, i already had my fill. I had to leave before the police arrive and make my and Lukas's escape difficult, so desert has to wait.

I gave a threatening growl, and the people snapped back into reality and ran screaming out of the room. "Lukas, we must move before the pigs in blue show. Get your a** up leave." I growled.
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

"yup, follow me!" I ran with Eric following, soon we reached my mercadies car and when me and Eric got in we drove off, slaming thro the school gate. We just reached the high way when I turned hard right into the forest down a dirt road and reached the little cottage i built last week." This is a good place to hide out for awhile, here we can do our planning and i can hide out from the cops, so settle in and have a beer."
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

(are we having a bit of writers block here?)
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((yeah, i don't know how to continue. Can you figure some thing out? ))
THE GAME

My Armory
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

(ill try, but its not that hard, its YOUR story :D )
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

May I jump in?
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

if you can help keep it alive go right ahead
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'll try but you guys need to help as well.

Here it goes.

Kirk was watching silently from around the corner, he took delight in each sound that greeted his ears. From the principal's scream to the sound of tearing limbs. To hm, it was like the sweetest of music.

Kirk had been born into a wealthy family of werewolves,
his father couldn't wait to teach him about his history, his mother however could. She was useless as a werewolf, even more as a human. She tried to repress her true nature, and he sons', She was the the reason he was in this oppressive hell hole that she called a school. His father came home one day and he was gone, now Kirk was to gis revenge as well.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

(anyone home? Knocks on screens*)

Behind Kirk was a annoyed girl and she hit him on the top of the head. "Wipe that grin off Kirk. If someone sees that they'll think you have something to do with it." Savannah was one of the few girls at the school but she could hold her own when it came to fighting boys that got on her nerves. Like Kirk she was werewolf, only her family wasn't rich and could barly keep her in the Hell School. But how she was one wasn't by birth and she hadn't told anyone how she had been bitten. Only the scare on her neck showed where she had been bitten.
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((The RP is dead!!))
THE GAME

My Armory
Night-claw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: lone wolf

Post by Night-claw »

(WHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: )
there are things that are ment to only seen and not captured. Even if it makes us sad to forget.