Best Werewolf I seen

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.

What the best trasnformation for a werewolf?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:32 pm

Under the light of the moon only
18%
Under there own power
51%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
5%
3 - They’re pretty cool I guess, but they aren’t an obsession
3%
4 - I like werewolves a lot but wouldn’t want to become one
23%

Total votes: 39

Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Silver shadowsaber the six tailed

Best Werewolf I seen

Post by Shadowsaber »

I know that this isn't about Video Games But I have to say Yugo from Bloody Roar is the Best Werewolf I'v seen any where. his everything a werewolf should be. God I love his Tail too http://www.wallpapers-zone.com/wallpape ... _3_007.jpg
http://www.wallpapers-zone.com/wallpape ... ar_001.jpg
http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/2191/ ... _large.jpg

What do you think?
JoshuaMadoc
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: HERO OF NIGHTMARES
Additional Details: I just don't care.
Mood: Indifferent

Post by JoshuaMadoc »

And on top of that, he can street box!! HAIL YUGO!!
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Why is there an unrelated poll attatched to this thread?

Anyway...as far as Bad@** Battling Werewolves go, I'm still partial to Jon Talbain.

...also from a videogame... "DarkStalkers" specifically

As for Overall...I am yet to see any one werewolf that has made me think..."Oh Hell Yeah!...that is my favorite werewolf EVER!!!..."

...nope...still waiting for that one.

[ I just went through all 400+ Werewolf pics I saved on my computer, one by one, and no single one of them stood out as my favorite to date. I do seem to favor the More Wolfish Anthro/Wolf style from an aesthetic standpoint though. (Such as the art of Goldenwolf, DarkNatasha etc.) ]
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Vuldari wrote:Why is there an unrelated poll attatched to this thread?

Anyway...as far as Bad@** Battling Werewolves go, I'm still partial to Jon Talbain.

...also from a videogame... "DarkStalkers" specifically

Yup...I like John Talbain as well. Got a statue of him in my home theater room.

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Have it.
Dont have it.
Had it.

Yeah Yugo looks the coolest in part 2.

Sadly nobody sell those anymore. :cry:

Atleast I have the game.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Re: Best Werewolf I seen

Post by MoonKit »

He was cool looking. :)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Under there own power is great because they can go whenever they want and not have to worry about full moon schedules...

....but then again under the light of a full moon is just so traditional how could you not choose it also.. :D
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

What does the poll have to do with this? :?

In any case, that is a COOL werewolf! :D

Vuldari, you make me nostalgic. One of my buddies on another forum had an animation of John Talbain as his avatar. He's pretty cool-looking. The feet on the statue are a little creepy, though. :wink: Needs to be less ape/alien ish, more canine.
Human Wolf Eyes
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Human Wolf Eyes »

http://www.hudsonsoft.net/ww/wp/wp/br_yugo02-1_1024.jpg
Yeah, always played as yugo, he kicks @$$!
In the very midst of life,
whenever everything is hard,
grab the last thing a human would,
the shard to the forest
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

I thought that Michael Corvinus from Underworld Evolution was petty cool looking, Proper wolfy. I also LOVED the big grey bugger at the start of Van Helsing. :howl:  :oo
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Shadowsaber »

What does the poll have to do with this? Confused
Mostly Fun and nothing to do with it, I just love polls :P
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Yeah. Yugo's cool.
lupine wrote:I thought that Michael Corvinus from Underworld Evolution was petty cool looking, Proper wolfy. I also LOVED the big grey bugger at the start of Van Helsing. :howl:  :oo
Micheal? Wasn't he the half-breed?

William was the only werewolf with like, fur, in that entire movie.

Aside from the more obvious choices for cool-lookin' werewolves, I've always liked how they're protrayed in Whitewolf's World of Darkness artworks.

For example;

Some violence. A werewolf kicks the crap out of some Nazi soldiers.

Or
More violent, color. Werewolves take on some vampires. Poor bastards.. :lol:

Or...
Medieval-type setting. The priest is a werewolf, who'd have guessed? :D

And

This has a bunch of WoD werewolf art done for Rage card. Some's good. Some's crap. All are useable as desktops. :allears:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

I think the wolf-guy from Bloody Roar looks rather weird (yes, I own the game). His head looks strange IMO, and the creators could have easily give his clothes more rippage for just a little more adrinaline-punch. :P

Now I think that the tiger-guy (whatever his Japanese name is) looks a lot cooler with the rippage and pieces of cloth hanging from his shoulders.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Uniform Two Six »

Of all the werewolf artwork out there, the White Wolf Werewolf: The Apocalypse illustrations done by Ron Spencer are the best (although that's mainly because I'm in the minority in that I prefer bigger, more heavily muscled werewolves). Goldenwolfen is a close second. I haven't found anything else that really comes close. I'd love to see Ron Spencer do a transformation sequence. That would rock.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

Uniform Two Six wrote:Of all the werewolf artwork out there, the White Wolf Werewolf: The Apocalypse illustrations done by Ron Spencer are the best (although that's mainly because I'm in the minority in that I prefer bigger, more heavily muscled werewolves). .
I love that mans art! :D
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Morkulv wrote:Now I think that the tiger-guy (whatever his Japanese name is) looks a lot cooler with the rippage and pieces of cloth hanging from his shoulders.
I think you mean either Long or Shenlong. (I have Primal Fury, but only that, so I could be wrong.) And their names are Chinese, not Japanese. If you're thinking of someone else then...

I can't help you.
Uniform Two Six wrote:(although that's mainly because I'm in the minority in that I prefer bigger, more heavily muscled werewolves).
Funny. I thought the majority of people liked the big muscley werewolves.
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Hi, Set!! *tacklehug* :D

I personally like more...realisticly-muscled werewolves. Bulk just doesn't do it for me. I think quite a few people here feel similarly.

My favorite werewolf? ....The one in Harry Potter. :lol:

Bald, scrawny, and zombie-like. None better.

If you haven't noticed yet, I am joking!
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote: Funny. I thought the majority of people liked the big muscley werewolves.
Not according to the "How musclebound should the werewolves be?" thread.
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=1267
Apparently we're in the minority there. As I do not wish this board to burn to the ground from the flame-wars re-igniting, I will say no more on this topic.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I like lots of muscles. And sometimes body builder extreme. I dont know why it just fonds me. Dont get me wrong I love slimly fit too.
but I just find werewolves more attractive when they have lots of muscles.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Aki wrote:
lupine wrote:I thought that Michael Corvinus from Underworld Evolution was petty cool looking, Proper wolfy. I also LOVED the big grey bugger at the start of Van Helsing. :howl:  :oo
Micheal? Wasn't he the half-breed?

[/url]
My apologies, getting mixed up there, William was who I meant. Sorry :ducktoss3:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Shadowsaber
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Shadowsaber »

I havt say the same. William was the best of any werewolf in underworld. but made him into a unthinking beast. that suck. I mean if a Werewolf is a Wolf human hybrid or Lupus in nature then even wolves are stupid :shift: [/quote]
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Kiba wrote:Hi, Set!! *tacklehug* :D
Er... :blink: What's with the hugging?
Uniform Two Six
Legendary
Legendary

Oh, I just thought of something. I don't know if it would classify as art but I think Calypso Blue's avatar is just about the most awesome werewolf ever. Somebody please tell me that it's a picture of a screen test for Freeborn... Something that would indicate that the werewolves in the movie are going to look like that.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Uniform Two Six wrote:Oh, I just thought of something. I don't know if it would classify as art but I think Calypso Blue's avatar is just about the most awesome werewolf ever. Somebody please tell me that it's a picture of a screen test for Freeborn... Something that would indicate that the werewolves in the movie are going to look like that.
I'm sorry to dissapont you, but NO...absolutely not.

That image was originally part of the header and main splash page of this forum, back when it was the focus group for the film, still called "Devoured" back then. (Before it was completely re-imagined, re-written and re-titled "Freeborn")

Anthony intentionally removed that image from the website (save Calypso Blue's Avatar) because...

A: It was a composite of copyrighted photographs of wolves he didn't have the rights to use commercially and also photo's of his freinds/co actors who only gave him temporary permission to use thier likenesses.

and...

B: He had allready decided at that point that the werewolves would NOT look quite like that in the final film, and therefore purposefully removed those images to avoid any misleading confusion.

...again...sorry to dissapoint you.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Just for the heck of it (unless Anthony asks me to remove them), here are the pics I'm talking about.

=^.^'= ~